HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)

Go down 
+20
X13GHOST
Spike991
The CG
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
Jill Sandwich
The mastAH!
Lady Yuna
Methsia
00biohazard
VoyageTreader08
rawk82
White Rock
Mister Albert Wesker
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Known_Hero
JPHERO
Vandal
PAULSAMSON
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:46 am

I think they could've added more zombies in Jake and Sherry's campaign, and less in Chris and Piers' campaigns, but overall, I enjoyed all campaigns, especially Leon and Helena's.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:52 am

There are no zombies in Chris or Jake's campaigns. Only in Leon and Ada's.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:01 am

Oh crap, did I triple post? Sorry. Oh I mean those creatures that looked like aliens, I'm not sure what they're called but they appear towards the end of the campaign and they were armed.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:05 am

J'avo…?

And yeah, be careful when you post. If you post and you get a loading screen and you post again you end up double posting.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 am

Yeah, J'avo.
I know but when I tried to post, it said 'someone has posted something new Blah blah, please read the post blah blah'. Then is said 'send' at the bottom, which I clicked and It triple posted. I have no idea what's going down on my computer.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Nice new sig V. Fan.

I see you went pessimistic and are using Jill from REmake, where Chris and Barry didn't make it with her.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Nice new sig V. Fan.

I see you went pessimistic and are using Jill from REmake, where Chris and Barry didn't make it with her.

Thanks Smile

That could actually be interpreted as although Chris and Barry did make it out, Jill felt kinda alone in the 'nightmares' that she had witnessed. Survivors guilt, per say
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Nice new sig V. Fan.

Thanks Smile

That could actually be interpreted as although Chris and Barry did make it out, Jill felt kinda alone in the 'nightmares' that she had witnessed. Survivors guilt, per say

I wish we had an ending that actually showed, Brad, Jill, Chris, Barry and Becca all in the chopper at the end.

Oh, and if you read Jill's Diary, which is in the Archives book, as well as in UC, you get a little more insight into how Jill was feeling post-Mansion Incident. Very nice read. She also talks about Chris and how he was causing problems, like punching a fellow cop for spilling coffee on his face. Burnnnn....
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Same, especially with the live-action actors from the original game

I've been meaning to get the Archives book, but its really expensive the last time I checked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)   RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE6 first impressions (completely spoiler free)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6