HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!

Go down 
+14
Mister Albert Wesker
Mcghie
JPHERO
Spike991
chocotricks
Venoym
Nobudy
Ben4Mieko
Outbreakgirl
Vandal
ChrisSherry
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
Known_Hero
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:08 am

Free melee was actually a natural development for a game like this. We've had free knife for a while so why not just put the knife back in the inventory and just use our fists.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Free melee was actually a natural development for a game like this. We've had free knife for a while so why not just put the knife back in the inventory and just use our fists.
It makes the game too easy...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am

Not really. When you had the free knife you could keep slashing for as long as you wanted. Now you have a stamina bar that actually depletes rather fast, especially on higher difficulties, I assume.

I'm not even considering playing this game on normal so I can get some challenge from it. Well, maybe Chris' scenario just so I can get it over with as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:39 am

Everyone knows this game is going to be easy as all hell, I assume anyone on here intends to beat it on Veteran first. It's sad that it has come to the fans actually wanting a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:06 am

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS GAME IS GOING TO SUCK! I assume anyone on here intends to avoid buying it at all cost. It's sad that Capcom only cares about money.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:10 am

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
EVERYONE KNOWS THIS GAME IS GOING TO SUCK! I assume anyone on here intends to avoid buying it at all cost. It's sad that Capcom only cares about money.
I don't think it's going to suck, I just don't think Capcom has any balls anymore. They're scared of reinventing the gaming industry anymore. If you really don't think this game is going to be any good you don't have to get it. I've been excited about this game since its announcement, I'm not going to drop the title entirely because I have a few problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 am

Mercy wrote:
I don't think it's going to suck, I just don't think Capcom has any balls anymore. They're scared of reinventing the gaming industry anymore. If you really don't think this game is going to be any good you don't have to get it. I've been excited about this game since its announcement, I'm not going to drop the title entirely because I have a few problems with it.
Ok. It's your opinion and i respect it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:25 am

I think pretty much every single person here, save a select few, are getting it day one. I hope my collectors edition arrives in time.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:33 am

Well i don't think i am, but if i get paid like a little after that i willl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:48 am

Mercy wrote:
Ok. It's your opinion and i respect it.
Well I was- wait what? What for that have to do with--… the...

What?
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 am

Mercy wrote:

Not just capcom, most of the industry is afraid of doing something new and different. The creators of Dead Space blatantly said that they looked at re5 as inspiration for Dead Space 3.

Nintendo seems to be the only company adding innovation to the industry.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:16 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Not just capcom, most of the industry is afraid of doing something new and different. The creators of Dead Space blatantly said that they looked at re5 as inspiration for Dead Space 3.

I find that extremely hilarious since Capcom said they're looking at Dead Space for inspiration. It's like RE5 looked at Gears and RE6 looked at Dead Space and Dead Space looked at RE4, Gears looked at RE4, and Dead Space 3 looked at RE5. Geez Capcom, make something new so Gears and Dead Space can look up to you again.

And even though Nintendo tries to reinnovate the market they seem to always be a step behind. Wii U is going to go down so hard when the new Xbox and Playstation arrive.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 am

Yeah i agree the Wii U is not going to do so good when the next generation of xbox and playstation come out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 am

Mercy wrote:
I find that extremely hilarious since Capcom said they're looking at Dead Space for inspiration. It's like RE5 looked at Gears and RE6 looked at Dead Space and Dead Space looked at RE4, Gears looked at RE4, and Dead Space 3 looked at RE5. Geez Capcom, make something new so Gears and Dead Space can look up to you again.

Honestly it sounds like a tounge twister to me. But it's the truth. I find it really horrible. I agreed in everything that you've said. Capcom is the best for them.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 am

Mercy wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mercy wrote:

And even though Nintendo tries to reinnovate the market they seem to always be a step behind. Wii U is going to go down so hard when the new Xbox and Playstation arrive.

I haven't been keeping up with the Wii U but if Sony's idea of innovation is the Move Stick, I don't see them giving Nintendo too much trouble.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Mercy wrote:
Everyone knows this game is going to be easy as all hell, I assume anyone on here intends to beat it on Veteran first. It's sad that it has come to the fans actually wanting a challenge.
Well, to be honest, I could never even imagine playing RE3 on anything but Hard.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Well, to be honest, I could never even imagine playing RE3 on anything but Hard.
I'll be honest, I always played my Resident Evils on the easiest setting. It even took me until the Wii re-release to play RE4 on pro. But the way they're going now it just seems that I actually need a bigger challenge in RE6.

@Known: It's not shaping up into something that I'd need right away. If I get it I'll get it when it's on sale for like $50.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I'll be honest, I always played my Resident Evils on the easiest setting. It even took me until the Wii re-release to play RE4 on pro. But the way they're going now it just seems that I actually need a bigger challenge in RE6.

@Known: It's not shaping up into something that I'd need right away. If I get it I'll get it when it's on sale for like $50.
Same here. I always thought that the classic RE games were really difficult so i played them on easy.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

I will be playing RE6 on the hardest settings.
I just hope they have hard mode from the start and not making play through it to unlock the mode.
I also play my Resident Evil's on the hardest settings, more fun that way and I welcome challenges.
RE3 was actually pretty difficult on hard mode, although I expected it to worse.
The hardest RE I think was the REmake, not normally but I mean the modes.
You had one dangerous zombie, invisible enemies etc.
They where good challenges.
Another thing I never noticed was that the hidden concept art you get in REmake has one of battlesuit jill with a Sam Fisher type mask.
So Capcom must have just recycled that idea for RE5 Razz

I think the Wii U is a fine idea.
I don't get why most people hate the wii, yes I'm aware it doesn't match up in graphics and performance wise of the PS3 and xbox but it had a fine collection's of games that I enjoyed and it was intended for casual gamers and children, so you cant expect much.
I think the wii U will be pretty awesome and really looking forward to playing ZombiU.
If they keep getting games such as this then it the Wii U will be a worthy buy in my eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Quote :
Another thing I never noticed was that the hidden concept art you get in REmake has one of battlesuit jill with a Sam Fisher type mask.
So Capcom must have just recycled that idea for RE5
Really? Where was this?

I never played the original on the PS1, REmake was seriously tough, I had to restart the game several times cause I was so liberal with my ammo.

Really hope the Wii U shapes up to be something good, but for now I'm just not buying it. Even though ZombieU looks great, I'm not buying a console for one game.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Mercy wrote:
Quote :
So Capcom must have just recycled that idea for RE5
Really? Where was this?

I never played the original on the PS1, REmake was seriously tough, I had to restart the game several times cause I was so liberal with my ammo.

Really hope the Wii U shapes up to be something good, but for now I'm just not buying it. Even though ZombieU looks great, I'm not buying a console for one game.

You get unlock it at the end, not to sure what the criteria is to get them.
I cant seem to find clear cut instruction on how to get so I don't know if you just unlock them at the end or you have to beat the game under a certain time.
I will update you on how to once I do another run of it.
Somebody else might be able to give you better information on it.
Yeah you had to conserve your ammo in the original but in REmake you had to treat every bullet like your last.
The only way to conserve your ammo and have a chance of beating the game on normal was to try and avoid zombies when possible without using any of your clips.
Avoiding most zombies was a whole different problem lol.
I do hope it gets more goo releases.
Hopefully a sequel to Calling and maybe a new Fatal Frame.
I hope a new zelda game comes out for it as well.
Then I will defiantly buy it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:20 am

Mcghie wrote:
Hopefully a sequel to Calling and maybe a new Fatal Frame.
They should first port Fatal Frame 4, at least. Wonder why it hasn't happened already, with the remake of 2 being out and all.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:01 am

Ill be getting RE6 day 1 but Im also iffy about it. ALSO THE WIIU LOOKS LIKE THE BEST SYSTEM COMING OUT like I have no hopes for the next gen playstation and xbox I think they are gonna suck ass (of course ill get them) but god damn I dont like the direction its sad that Nintendo will most likely have trouble competing when they launch
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 am

Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
For everyone's information, Capcom has already heard the pleas pf their fans regarding the on-disc DLC. They are going to either minimize the amount or get rid of it alltogether.

Didn't they say this around the time when Dragon's Dogma was announced?

As of right now, Capcom hasn't gotten rid of it. Their most recent titles, including RE6, has disc locked content
You do realize that they were talking about the future while that specific game was already in development?

How do you know RE6 has DLC on disc? The game isn't even out yet.

So, you're OK with Capcom's current business model?

You're OK with complete editions?
DLC endings?
DLC MP modes?
Day 1 DLC?
Disc Locked Content?

When do we begin to hold capcom accountable? $60 is enough already. We paid for a full game, we should get a full game!

i agree with this
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 am

chocotricks wrote:
ALSO THE WIIU LOOKS LIKE THE BEST SYSTEM COMING OUT
Its the only system coming out. Like the Wii, Nintendo had a head start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!   Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Gold Edition will kick you in the nuts if you buy on launch!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next