HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

looking for people to play operation raccoon city

Go down 
+11
Progenitor
Spike991
Mister Albert Wesker
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
Venoym
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
HaxedZombie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:35 am

At least Survivor 2 was playable, even though it had horrible controls. Missions was so bad that it can't be tolerated, not even for a mobile game. There's no excuse for the game being that ridiculously bad. It's almost on the level of Big Rigs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
At least Survivor 2 was playable, even though it had horrible controls. Missions was so bad that it can't be tolerated, not even for a mobile game. There's no excuse for the game being that ridiculously bad. It's almost on the level of Big Rigs.

I tend to just label mobile games as bad anyway, so wasn't expecting to much.
That being said genesis was actually pretty good for a mobile game and it suited my needs when I was on the go, although I usually just fired up Resident Evil 1 and 2 on the PS emulator.
It runs very smooth on my phone but the virtual control can be a pain at times and I couldn't exactly do a run as good as do on the console.
It is still better than nothing though but rapes your battery lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 pm

I've played lots of great mobile games Very Happy

Confidential Report, Silent Hill Orphan, Darkest Fear, Doom RPG and Wolfenstein RPG come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still think Gaiden is one of the best GBC games I've played.

Trust me, there's not much of a story or experience in Survivor 2. There are still redeeming factors, like the somewhat competent AI, so I'm not gonna say it's the worst game I've ever played. Resident Evil: Missions is.

Nowhere near as good as Donkey Kong Country!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:28 am

Never played any DK games aside from the original and Donkey Kong Junior.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Confidential Report, Silent Hill Orphan, Darkest Fear, Doom RPG and Wolfenstein RPG come to mind.

DEAR LORD.

Doom RPG was one of the most addictive and coolest games I ever played.
Idk if it would still hold up without nostalgia goggles, but that game was excellent.

Also my Xbox user name is Moofpi and I am totally down for some ORC if anyone is game.
I love infecting others and using BOW's as the good lord intended :3
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Damn, I actually really want to play ORC now. I know I hate it, but I'm just in the mood for it anyway...

The zombies in the game were well done. At least we have that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Progenitor wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

DEAR LORD.

Doom RPG was one of the most addictive and coolest games I ever played.
Idk if it would still hold up without nostalgia goggles, but that game was excellent.
It hasn't really been that many years since I played them myself. According to the download date, it was 2009. They were still excellent games and indeed, really addictive and cool. Have you played Wolfenstein RPG? I actually liked it even more than the Doom RPGs.

Quote :
For evil?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Progenitor wrote:

I really do wish they'd impliment the Master/Slave relationship between a host/human and a BOW/especially Lickers(lol) in an RE game. Of course the person that is the Master will eventually turn into a ganado, or death. But it'd be fun for at least one game, even for a multiplayer experience like RE5, RE6 or ORC offers.

I wonder if BOW's can mate? Maybe they're just A-Sexual.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Quote :
Quote :
For evil?

For RESIDENT EVIL.

Quote :
I really do wish they'd impliment the Master/Slave relationship between a host/human and a BOW/especially Lickers(lol) in an RE game. Of course the person that is the Master will eventually turn into a ganado, or death. But it'd be fun for at least one game, even for a multiplayer experience like RE5, RE6 or ORC offers.

Yeah, I enjoy how Lickers are the most..."generic" of the BOW's now. LIKE PHARMACEUTICALS or any actual product on a market. Other companies and interests conduct their own versions of tests and tweaks to the product for fine-tuning. And Lickers seem to be prime-candidates for Plaga control.

I wonder how they create Lickers in a laboratory environment. Is it through the V-Act process?
Eek. After saying that, that made me wonder about Tyrants... Weren't they supposedly from a super rare blood type, that Sergei Vladimir happened to be, which he then created clones of himself (First instance of cloning in RE games, which made the Ada/Carla thing just a baby-bit more plausible in my eyes) for easily obtainable Tyrant templates...but Wesker killed Sergei. I just wonder where they are getting the templates in 2012.

Also I don't believe BOW's can mate unless specifically stated. I supposed it also means if you mean with each other or...well...I had G and the Birkins in mind. Mating...is a weird thing in Resident Evil. Most display asexual reproduction or queens with hivemind workers. Some creatures just spawn or reside from inside others like the U-8 from RE5, though they state the two creatures are independent. Also a lot of them are....deader than most. So I suppose infection is the most practical way of producing multiples. The virus is the only thing multiplying here.

I feel like I've been rambling a lot today. Sorry D:

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Progenitor wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
For evil?

For RESIDENT EVIL.
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 Csi_miami_yeah_super

Oh, you didn't say if you had played Wolfenstein RPG. You totally should. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor
Cerberus
Cerberus
Progenitor

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Oh, you didn't say if you had played Wolfenstein RPG. You totally should. It's awesome.

Yeah, I'll check it out. I'm sure there's a ROM of it on the wild wild web.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:39 am

Progenitor wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
For evil?

For RESIDENT EVIL.

Quote :

Yeah, I enjoy how Lickers are the most..."generic" of the BOW's now. LIKE PHARMACEUTICALS or any actual product on a market. Other companies and interests conduct their own versions of tests and tweaks to the product for fine-tuning. And Lickers seem to be prime-candidates for Plaga control.

I wonder how they create Lickers in a laboratory environment. Is it through the V-Act process?
Eek. After saying that, that made me wonder about Tyrants... Weren't they supposedly from a super rare blood type, that Sergei Vladimir happened to be, which he then created clones of himself (First instance of cloning in RE games, which made the Ada/Carla thing just a baby-bit more plausible in my eyes) for easily obtainable Tyrant templates...but Wesker killed Sergei. I just wonder where they are getting the templates in 2012.

Also I don't believe BOW's can mate unless specifically stated. I supposed it also means if you mean with each other or...well...I had G and the Birkins in mind. Mating...is a weird thing in Resident Evil. Most display asexual reproduction or queens with hivemind workers. Some creatures just spawn or reside from inside others like the U-8 from RE5, though they state the two creatures are independent. Also a lot of them are....deader than most. So I suppose infection is the most practical way of producing multiples. The virus is the only thing multiplying here.

I feel like I've been rambling a lot today. Sorry D:

Well actually there are a few different methods for creating Tyrants.

There was that 1 in a million chance that your genes were a-ok, and of course you remember Sergei. His Ivans, I believe were his soldiers. His soldiers were used in the Tyrant program, and I believe that was why he was into self mutilation.

The Tyrants were mass produced on Sheena Island too. With a different, and more sinister/malevolent method, involving children. Commander Vincent Goldman.

The Sheena Island stuff is from Survivor, and is pretty interesting. If you haven't played Survivor, the story is definitely worth it. Even if you just read up on it.

When I read about the story, I just had to get the game. And a buddy of mine actually got Survivor for me!

And I bet those Lickers are pretty popular on the black market. I would really like to see an RE game go into more detail on the market, maybe even see it. Possibly a prequel or a flashback, so we can see Irving again, in his prime, doing what he does best.
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 am

I have not played my ORC in a while so I have no idea how rusty I would be at the game. I am on the PS3 as well so if people want to add me on there then you can. my name is under my profile name on the left. Just let me know who you are =]
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 am

Honestly, ORC doesn't take too much skill. I played it recently and I seemed a bit off, butthe controls are standard and a few hour in and you'll be fine. Though, I still seem to be running into problems with bugs and glitches.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:16 am

I'll add you. I'm up for some ORC tomorrow and the day after (unless I get sudden work related complications).
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 am

Tomorrow I have class so it will need to be later on in the day.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Bump

Mass, we're NEVER online at the same time. I always log in like 5 mins after you sign out. It's crazy.

Anyway, I'm looking to run through Professional with a partner/s. Let me know if your interested. I'm also down to play MP as well.
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:28 pm

My PSN name is Xannidel so send me an invite, I will probably be playing XIII-2 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:14 am

I'm up for that. Just PM me if I'm doing something atm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 am

This weekend will be better for me...Maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:18 am

My internet is down so I can't play D:

But you should still be able to add me: IceFireWarden14
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for people to play operation raccoon city
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2