HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

looking for people to play operation raccoon city

Go down 
+11
Progenitor
Spike991
Mister Albert Wesker
weskersbarber
PAULSAMSON
Mcghie
Venoym
Mass Distraction
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
HaxedZombie
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HaxedZombie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
HaxedZombie

looking for people to play operation raccoon city  Empty
PostSubject: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:08 am

look this is what i wanna do.
im looking for 3 other people who have an
- Xbox 360
- Xbox Live
- The Game Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

if you have those i want to make a video with you! and do an LP on the game
just have fun and ill record. ill make it into a series! Smile and itll go up on my channel! (:

so if your interested please contact me ASAP
youtube.com/HaxedZombie
Gamertag: HaxedZombie
Twitter.com/HaxedZombie
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 am

I hated this game with such a firey passion, there were some parts that was total bullshit, but this might actually sound fun. I don't have any of the DLC campaigns though, only because thats total bullshit for the price. I'll send you my live account.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:24 am

MOST hated game in the history of Resident Evil. I swear.... Outbreak is way more better now
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:38 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
MOST hated game in the history of Resident Evil. I swear.... Outbreak is way more better now
Well I only hated it because it was the most defective game I've ever played, it actually had a great concept and when it wasn't buggy it was fun with friends. Unfortunately, I was getting attacked by invisible zombies, getting killed from across the map, couldn't see my friends half the time, single player was unbearable, no split screen for a co-op centered game, and the story was about as long as the sparknotes for the back of a receipt of Twilight: The Musical.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:46 am

Mercy wrote:
Unfortunately, I was getting attacked by invisible zombies, getting killed from across the map, couldn't see my friends half the time, single player was unbearable, no split screen for a co-op centered game, and the story was about as long as the sparknotes for the back of a receipt of Twilight: The Musical.

OMG, I can relate to this one. The reason why I hate this game cause I always been attacked by out of nowhere zombies. Mostly I can't stand the hunters. I swear it in my grandfather's grave.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:13 am

Mercy wrote:
Unfortunately, I was getting attacked by invisible zombies, getting killed from across the map, couldn't see my friends half the time, single player was unbearable, no split screen for a co-op centered game, and the story was about as long as the sparknotes for the back of a receipt of Twilight: The Musical.

OMG, I can relate to this one. The reason why I hate this game cause I always been attacked by out of nowhere zombies. Mostly I can't stand the hunters. I swear it in my grandfather's grave.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The most frustrating part of the game was when you had to face a whole army of Hunters, then after that you have to face a whole army of Spec Ops. That sucked. Of course I just used Vector and ran past them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:15 am

Darn it, everyone seems to be playing this on XBox.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
HaxedZombie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
HaxedZombie

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

lol i agree its a bad game but i just want to get another series started on my channel.
and think about it. all the bad stuff might make for a great playthrough cause shit will be all wack and well could like give our opinions and stuff in the vid and just have fun with the stupid shit that goes on in that game! (:
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

Steam : Venoym

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Sent you a skype request Razz
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

360s are pretty cheap now and I've had mine for quite awhile despite how many complaints go out about the red rings of death. You should get one if you have any money laying around. Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:07 am

HaxedZombie wrote:

lol i agree its a bad game but i just want to get another series started on my channel.
and think about it. all the bad stuff might make for a great playthrough cause shit will be all wack and well could like give our opinions and stuff in the vid and just have fun with the stupid shit that goes on in that game! (:

Ohhhhhhh alright. I see. Goodluck with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Get it for the PC Mass, then you can join me on it.
Really didn't like it much but online with friends would be good, just rubbish that nobody has the PC version.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:05 am

The only way to enjoy this game is to play it online....so you can complain alongside your friends Smile
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:16 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
The only way to enjoy this game is to play it online....so you can complain alongside your friends Smile
Yes. The one and only main reason to play the ORC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:30 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Pretty much. I never played more than the first mission solo.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:49 pm

You must not have played Survivor 2 then. Say what you want about ORC but in no way shape or form is it as bad as Survivor 2.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:35 pm

weskersbarber wrote:

You must not have played Survivor 2 then. Say what you want about ORC but in no way shape or form is it as bad as Survivor 2.

I really hated ORC but I will agree with you there barber.
Survivor 2 would have only been expectable within an arcade, other than that it was just shoot everything in sight and basically just followed CV with no added stuff.
Truly was a disappointment, although survivor was amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:16 am

Mcghie wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Survivor 2 would have only been expectable within an arcade, other than that it was just shoot everything in sight and basically just followed CV with no added stuff.

Indeed. And the controls were one of the the worst ive ever experienced.

Yeah Survivor was decent and very underrated.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 am

Venoym wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

360s are pretty cheap now and I've had mine for quite awhile despite how many complaints go out about the red rings of death. You should get one if you have any money laying around. Smile
I would if not for the fact that there's not one single game that would make me want to own an XBox.

Mcghie wrote:
Get it for the PC Mass, then you can join me on it.
Really didn't like it much but online with friends would be good, just rubbish that nobody has the PC version.
I think having one version of this game is enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
You got Xbox 360? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Mcghie wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Hmmm, Survivor 2 is the only RE game I have yet to play, but that still sounds better than ORC....lolz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 am

Spike991 wrote:
Hmmm, Survivor 2 is the only RE game I have yet to play, but that still sounds better than ORC....lolz
When you experience the controls in that one... Well, let's just say that it's a horrifying experience. Not in a good way, either.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
When you experience the controls in that one... Well, let's just say that it's a horrifying experience. Not in a good way, either.

I'd be playing for the story and experience. The only RE game that was so horrible I wasn't able to complete it was Gaiden. Anybody that likes that game absolutely has to be on crack cocaine.

Oh sorry Mass!

BTW, I like your sig. I like Bio's sig too, even if it's accomanied by an awful avy.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 am

I still think Gaiden is one of the best GBC games I've played.

Trust me, there's not much of a story or experience in Survivor 2. There are still redeeming factors, like the somewhat competent AI, so I'm not gonna say it's the worst game I've ever played. Resident Evil: Missions is.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still think Gaiden is one of the best GBC games I've played.

Trust me, there's not much of a story or experience in Survivor 2. There are still redeeming factors, like the somewhat competent AI, so I'm not gonna say it's the worst game I've ever played. Resident Evil: Missions is.

Me also.
Gaiden was awesome and very underrated game just the same as the Survivor (the first).
Yeah missions was horrible but it get's away with it for being a mobile game so in reality Survivor 2 effectively still holds the title for worst RE game Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for people to play operation raccoon city    looking for people to play operation raccoon city  Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for people to play operation raccoon city
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next