HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?

Go down 
+12
Methsia
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
00biohazard
ChrisSherry
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Outbreakgirl
RebelliousQueen
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
Radley_19
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Radley_19
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Radley_19

Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Is anyone else looking forward to RE Retribution?

I really enjoyed the second and third movie. I liked how Alexander Witt made apocalypse much like the games, with the eerie streets of Raccoon city that took you back to the first time you inserted RE in to the PS1. I was also pleasantly surprised with how extinction was set in the desert, didn't expect that and thought it was well executed apart from two flaws; Wesker had an american accent (didn't make sense to me, if only they cast Jason O'Mara earlier) and the lack of explication to Jill's whereabouts. I have to say now the films are getting ridiculous. It seems like Anderson is getting high and just writing any old thing. Shouldn't they stay true to the game? Afterlife was sort of a let down so will retribution be the same? Cloning dead characters seems like a last resort to me and zombies that can drive cars and shoot guns? What ever happened to good old fashioned hoards of the undead? No doubt the action will be good but the whole concept of the film is worrying. Saying this you never know it might actually be alright, any thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:31 pm

One word: No.

And I shan't go into my usual rant on as to why I am not thrilled for this film or any others like it before or that may possibly come after.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:33 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Haha, I was just about to post that.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  Tumblr_li8cek41cR1qcqzmb
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 am

Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Well why the hell do we need another one of these to begin with? I know there is already one here somewhere near exact to this one by someone else.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:51 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mercy wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Well why the hell do we need another one of these to begin with? I know there is already one here somewhere near exact to this one by someone else.
Eh, she's a new member. I'm going to crush her for this, though. You are absolutly right.

@Newbie: There's a search button at the top of the screen, a search bar to find topics so there's less clutter if you decide to go ahead and start a new topic. Learn to use these tools so we don't all think you're some sort of retard when you make new topics on topics already active.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:08 am

yes and no

I'm looking forward on making fun of it. Although conflicted if I should see it in 3D for extra goofiness. What i'm most concern about s te portrayal of Barry. I wonder how bad they'll mess this one up -__-
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:48 am

Still, it can't be any worse than Afterlife. What I'm most scared of right now is how badly they're gonna portray these "new" characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:57 am

No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Radley_19
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Radley_19

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 am

apparently rain and carlos have been cloned twice, good and bad halfs. that is gonna suck!
And yes i'm a new member, my bad, still learning how to work this thing :/
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 am

I am excited for it! If things go as planned, I will be seeing it the day of it's released!

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:15 am

weskersbarber wrote:
No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:29 am

00biohazard wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:30 am

ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:34 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:57 am

Methsia wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:56 am

Apparently it has become a sudden 'thing' to quote an already existing quote within another quote of yet another quote within itself.

And it's alright Radley, being new comes with lots of learning, especially around members like some of us here on the board. Just in most situations when the talk of a movie from this series comes up it causes some tension and some of us fly into a frenzy. So to help avoid this horrible outcome always be sure to check the area in which you are posting(or just use the 'search' option in the top left hand portion of your screen if that would be easier) before creating a duplicate.

Having people like myself here we tend to burn these to the ground where not even smoldering ash remains at the end of the day. And it might seem like we're bashing to you, but we're really mostly just bashing a ridiculous film. No hate towards you though if you enjoy them! We'll respect that if you respect that some of us don't care for them, naturally points and views will be voiced either way.

Just some advice for you is all. :3 Happy exploration!
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 am

Yes. It'll be a fun. light action film with a few RE monsters running around. As long as you don't take these films seriously one bit, they're quite enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

Playstation Network Jimlew316

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:47 am

Thats like asking is anyone excited about contracting an STD.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 am

CrimsonElder wrote:
Thats like asking is anyone excited about contracting an STD.
This is the funniest thing I read all day.
Back to top Go down
Alice Clone 6
Cerberus
Cerberus
Alice Clone 6

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 am

I think I am the only one that likes the movies.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 am

Alice Clone 6 wrote:
I think I am the only one that likes the movies.
Not true, Evil Rage wants to butt hump Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Mr24xeven
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mr24xeven

Playstation Network ZOOP303

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:46 am

Im Looking forward to the movie..
I think its pretty dope..

I like the fact that.. its one of the most followed up games than any other game to movie.. movie.. lol..

besides...

Alice...

Shes a fine Red Bone...

id love to make some umbrella babies wit her Wink

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?    Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone looking forward to the 5th movie?
Page 1 of 1