HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device Empty
PostSubject: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 am

I've been using this for a while but forgot to share it here.

Before the fight, buy and equip the cheapest machine gun (uzi) without upgrades. A single bullet from it is the weakest shot of all the weapons in RE5.

During your fight with Jill, Aim at her chest's device and shoot it one bullet at a time, never use the uzi like you would a normal machine gun, use it like a hand gun and hit ONLY the mind control device. If you miss it's ok because the uzi bullets are so weak it's almost impossible to accidentally kill Jill.

Every time you shoot jill she stumbles back allowing 2nd player to grab her or after a few shots she falls down or freezes and can be thrown down and you can rip it out little by little.

It's very easy and quick.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:31 am

My way of taking it off quick in most difficulties is to shoot it with a sniper rifle, it's risky but it does it quick. I think even tried out the magnum and desert eagle lol
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Cerberus
Cerberus
ozzman

Playstation Network xXLittleDragonXx

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

flash rounds with G launcher and throw, AI partner will shoot it , after a while , you should be able to rip it off, ONLY shoot the device with a pistol , since all guns do same damage
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Seriously? I want to put that to a test! Using the strongest Sniper in Easy.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:00 pm

This is old. I already knew about this since I've played the professional mode. I figured it out then.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Ever flashbang Jill as she's running up a wall? Hilarious and sexy at the same time.

But yeah this is way old.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:02 pm

The number of shots of snifer is limited. Cause she might died mostly in normal and veteran mode. But in professional I almost shot her 9 times and still she struggles. But when I make it 10. I finally take the device off of her chest. Whooo, piece of cake. Smile
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 pm

It only takes a few bullets with a magnum I think, and if she dies I don't mind doing it again cause it's just that fun XD

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Methsia wrote:
It only takes a few bullets with a magnum I think, and if she dies I don't mind doing it again cause it's just that fun XD

Seeing her running around and chasing her every corner. Is tiring, but whenever she struggles I find it funny I feel like giggling everytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Nah, it's just cause when I get a random player he/she instantly knows what to do. Baring in mind it's in Professional, and when they don't I just teach them.

They can shoot it with a pistol or whatever whilst I shoot with the rifle or magnum. Whilst they're prying the device off of Jill's chest, I hover over them just in-case they miss the buttons. Once that happens I spray them with a herb Very Happy And so forth. It's only really fun to time her moves so you can grab her.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Voltius wrote:
I've been using this for a while but forgot to share it here.

Before the fight, buy and equip the cheapest machine gun (uzi) without upgrades. A single bullet from it is the weakest shot of all the weapons in RE5.

During your fight with Jill, Aim at her chest's device and shoot it one bullet at a time, never use the uzi like you would a normal machine gun, use it like a hand gun and hit ONLY the mind control device. If you miss it's ok because the uzi bullets are so weak it's almost impossible to accidentally kill Jill.

Every time you shoot jill she stumbles back allowing 2nd player to grab her or after a few shots she falls down or freezes and can be thrown down and you can rip it out little by little.

It's very easy and quick.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device   Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device Empty

Back to top Go down

Easiest Way to Beat Jill on Professional & Remove Mind Control Device
Page 1 of 1