Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
+16
Evil Rage42
Mcghie
Methsia
PAULSAMSON
ThomVD
DivideByZero
Ghost Leader
Alice Clone 6
Vandal
The CG
Valentine Fan
ChickenHeart
NiteKrawler
SWITCHMYND
00biohazard
VoyageTreader08
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

I personally liked TDK better. But Bane was really played well in the movie.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Another thing I really loved was Selena Kyle and Bruce Wayne's chemistry. Hathaway and Bale did that really well. You could see Kyle growing fonder and fonder of Wayne as the movie progresses. It's really well done.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 pm

I watched it and loved it....dark knight was overall better, but this one was great. Even though I always believed super heroes movies should be taken too seriously, this trilogy is very well done.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Wohoo! Very Happy I saw it today with my Mum Very Happy We loved it. It was epic, made me cry lots of times !!

Nice bits of Action, friendzoning lol Razz
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:12 pm

I actually forgot about this thread, but I watched it the other week and was blown away by it. It's around 3 hours long but I never really noticed, I was so into the movie. The final battle was arguably the greatest final battle I have ever seen in a Batman movie, I really loved that one little bit where Batman really gets up in Bane's face, so awesome. Also:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Damn why did a feel the need to look at Nites spoilers Sad
I will just try to forget what I read.
I still have not seen TDKR yet as I have had little time on my hands.
What you all rate it ?
Better, worse or on par with BB & TDK ?
I fell TDK will be a hard film to beat and Heath's portrayal of the joker will always be jaw dropping.
THAT was how a batman villain was meant to be played and I will always say TDK will stay my favourite batman.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Mcghie wrote:
What you all rate it ?
I fell TDK will be a hard film to beat and Heath's portrayal of the joker will always be jaw dropping.
THAT was how a batman villain was meant to be played and I will always say TDK will stay my favourite batman.

You're not even giving TDKR a chance by saying that TDK will be your favourite Batman movie. And there's been opinions for the film on previous pages of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm not sure if i'm going to see it. I didn't really like the first one that much. Well, I'm not really a batman fan anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:29 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
What you all rate it ?

You're not even giving TDKR a chance by saying that TDK will be your favourite Batman movie. And there's been opinions for the film on previous pages of the thread.

Well I can really as I'm even putting TDK above the rest and that includes the 1st movie.
I loved the dark tone to the film and I still cant get over how much I loved heaths interpretation of the joker.
The film is perfect in everyway.
Not to say I dont want to see TDKR or that I wont favour it high but I just dont think it will beat TDK.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 am

I did not like it, or did not like the original dark knight. I'm not a fan of any batman movies, shows, etc. It isn't my type of movie.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:48 am

Mcghie wrote:
What you all rate it ?

I liked his Joker, sure, I mean it was a real nice performance too, it was different from what the Joker is, it was dark and gritty and grungy in ways that the Joker hasn't been before, but do you really like Joker looking like he just slept in a garbage bin all week?

I honestly think he looks too much like The Crow.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
I'm not sure if i'm going to see it. I didn't really like the first one that much. Well, I'm not really a batman fan anyways.

Finally someone who agrees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:48 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

Shut up and go watch Batman. Razz

You're as blind as a bat if you didn't like TDK!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Bats aren't blind.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

You just obviously have a horrible taste in cinema.
Back to top Go down
gowett
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
gowett

Steam : gowett

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Im sorry! But as a Batman Fan TDKR was Great! I felt happy for bruce at the end! Like nolen say these movies were about the legend of batman that anyone can be him! Remmber this quote (It not who I am underneath but what I do that Definse me!)-Batman Begins
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Just because anybody can be The Batman, doesn't mean just anybody can be The Batman.

If that alien kid from 3rd Rock From The Sun ends up being Batman, I'm not going to be seeing the next Dark Knight film on opening night.
Back to top Go down
02viperacr
User BANNED
User BANNED
02viperacr

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 am

Im not a big fan of Batman ... but BB was and is one of the best movies Ever... TDK ... was good too but it didnt pack as big a punch as BB for me ... Joker was played perfectly

still waiting to watch TDKR .... will get it on Bluray when it goes down in price and watch all 3 together. Smile

Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:34 am

Nolan's only film I like is Inception. Actually, I LOVE inception. I just feel smart when watching it because I'm actually able to understand it all XD. Most of it at least.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Nolan's only film I like is Inception. Actually, I LOVE inception. I just feel smart when watching it because I'm actually able to understand it all XD. Most of it at least.

I wasn't a big fan of inception. It uses shit science that has been falsified and outdated for decades and none of it makes any sense. How can people meet in dreams? Why does the totem anchor you to reality? Lucid dreaming is not what they make it out to be in the film. The whole thing is just Hollywood acting like they know about psychology and it made a lot of people feel stupid when they "couldn't understand it." Well they couldn't understand it because it made no sense!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

I wasn't a big fan of inception. It uses shit science that has been falsified and outdated for decades and none of it makes any sense. How can people meet in dreams? Why does the totem anchor you to reality? Lucid dreaming is not what they make it out to be in the film. The whole thing is just Hollywood acting like they know about psychology and it made a lot of people feel stupid when they "couldn't understand it." Well they couldn't understand it because it made no sense!

Probably wrong about this, but they met in the dreams because of the machine or device that was being used. Sad thing is it's not real. They explained the totem in the film. Lucid dreaming is different yes, but Inception is what gave me the sudden interest in LD, so I went to many sites for tutorials and such XD. Movie makes sense to me. Expect the one scene at the end. Cobb's totem was spinning but he left and forgot about it. People insist that it fell but I couldn't hear a thing. Maybe I need better headphones or something.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:03 pm

The movie makes sense in the sense that I could follow it and I understood what they were trying to do, but it does not make any logical sense. As for the last scene, I saw a thing online that made a very good case for it being real. But after watching it, I just take it as the director wanting the audience to decide for themselves if it was real or a dream. And I understood the totem thing, but again, they should have based it on fact. For example, the totem should simply have been a digital watch. In the dreaming state in real life, things like digital watches go kind of haywire. Many people trying to train themselves to lucid dream use the technique of looking down at a digital watch every so often because if they look at it in a dream state, it will look very weird. If it is going haywire, they know they are dreaming and wake up in the dream. I've had a few lucid dreams myself and I can say that they are simply amazing. You can control everything and it is so real.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The movie makes sense in the sense that I could follow it and I understood what they were trying to do, but it does not make any logical sense. As for the last scene, I saw a thing online that made a very good case for it being real. But after watching it, I just take it as the director wanting the audience to decide for themselves if it was real or a dream. And I understood the totem thing, but again, they should have based it on fact. For example, the totem should simply have been a digital watch. In the dreaming state in real life, things like digital watches go kind of haywire. Many people trying to train themselves to lucid dream use the technique of looking down at a digital watch every so often because if they look at it in a dream state, it will look very weird. If it is going haywire, they know they are dreaming and wake up in the dream. I've had a few lucid dreams myself and I can say that they are simply amazing. You can control everything and it is so real.

I see what you're saying, but since when are most movies 100% real anyways?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 pm

I just couldn't really get past it since I was so aware of all the flaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next