Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Batman Arkham Knight EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Batman Arkham Knight EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Batman Arkham Knight EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Batman Arkham Knight EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Batman Arkham Knight EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Batman Arkham Knight EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Batman Arkham Knight EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Batman Arkham Knight

Go down 
+5
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
PWNERX
VoyageTreader08
9 posters
AuthorMessage
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

Batman Arkham Knight Empty
PostSubject: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:36 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/28/new-batman-arkham-game-may-be-revealed-soon

It's just the logo but it reminds me of Azrael's prophecy: 'From the ashes of Arkham, fires will rage and Gotham will burn. And you [Batman], you will burn too."
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Arkham Origins?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Origins was a prequel. Batman Arkham 3. The sequel to Arkham City.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:20 am

So since yesterday, Arkham Knight was announced. Next gen and PC only, a single character has a higher polygon count than the entire Arkham City's entire environment, the Batmobile plays a huge part in the game, new moves, tech, and enemies. Single player only, and a new Batsuit.

Scarecrow is the main villain since Joker is dead.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 am

I think it's time for me to get a PS4.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:37 pm

I know I arrived a little late to the party, but I began playing the arkham trilogy, loving it so far. btw, arkham knight looks awesome, too bad it is new gen only, but I'm pretty sure I can get it on pc
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 am

I played Arkham Asylum a while back and wasn't all that thrilled. It wasn't a bad game, it just didn't really click with me.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:42 am

so, i finished arkham asylum, moving onto arkham city now.......yeah

EDIT: ARKHAM CITY DONE TOO, the bastards of ps+ decided to out this game on igc now that I beat it.....they should have put origins the bastards, anyway I'm gonna play origins on xbox now, bye
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:50 am

You really don't need to finish Origins. I mean I liked the story but thats about it. Origins had nothing to offer for the Arkham franchise.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Vandal wrote:
You really don't need to finish Origins. I mean I liked the story but thats about it. Origins had nothing to offer for the Arkham franchise.

tbh, the one thing I like about origins (over the other 2 arkham games) are the graphics, but yeah it is inferior in almost every other aspect.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:

tbh, the one thing I like about origins (over the other 2 arkham games) are the graphics, but yeah it is inferior in almost every other aspect.
I think the story really shines in Origins as well. But you're right, Batman actually looks like a real person in this game. Everyone looks believeable, whereas, in Arkham City and Asylum, they looked too overthetop.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:25 am

I finished Origins, the hardest part? fixing this gamebreaking glitch...

luckily I found a wait to get around it.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:34 am

Vandal wrote:

Origins had great boss fights(something that City lacked). I also liked Joker psych evaluation scene with Harleen.

Origins was a pretty good game, IMO.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:12 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/28/new-batman-arkham-game-may-be-revealed-soon

It's just the logo but it reminds me of Azrael's prophecy: 'From the ashes of Arkham, fires will rage and Gotham will burn. And you [Batman], you will burn too."

Wait, Voyage, what happened to your pumpkin head?!

I feel as if i ought to beat Arkham Asylum, and then get Arkham City, and these other sequels/prequel. But it will probably just be one of those games i just cant get into and will miss out on, like God Of War and Devil May Cry.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:58 am

A question was asked at work the other day.
Didn't Scarecrow die?
In Asylum, he is pretty much fed to Killer Croc.
However, in the trailer for Knight, Crane does look pretty nasty. Like maybe he spent a little time chillin out in the sewers. I really hope they explain what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:12 am

ZombiePrincess wrote:
A question was asked at work the other day.
Didn't Scarecrow die?
In Asylum, he is pretty much fed to Killer Croc.
However, in the trailer for Knight, Crane does look pretty nasty. Like maybe he spent a little time chillin out in the sewers. I really hope they explain what happened.
Sorry for reviving such an old topic, but at the end of Asylum's credit's you see Crane's hand reaching out of the sewer waters onto a barrel of Titan, the chemical that made Joker sick and die. So my theory is that the Titan formula helped Crane survive the Killer Croc attack, but he's suffering from the chemical's affects.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:42 am

isnt crane in arkham city?,theres a mask and everything
never really found him.

btw i loved asylum way more than arkham city
the only one i didnt like was origins
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:46 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
never really found him.

Scarecrow's mask and hideout can be found in Arkham City, but he's no where present in the actual game.

I felt that Origins had the best story. Honestly, Asylum's story was wonky, and City was all over the place. The cutscenes in Origins however were very detailed and had a lot of character development.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:48 am

Vandal wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
never really found him.

Scarecrow's mask and hideout can be found in Arkham City, but he's no where present in the actual game.

I felt that Origins had the best story. Honestly, Asylum's story was wonky, and City was all over the place. The cutscenes in Origins however were very detailed and had a lot of character development.

but how do i enter the hideout?
to be honest my main problem with origins is that the game had some
problems with the combat,wasnt as well made as it was in the earlier ones
some things oftentimes get in the way,way harder to pull of 3 bats ranks without getting hit
and all in one freeflow combo like i used to do in the earlier ones

honestly i feel that Batman was a litle too agressive in origins,i always kinda imagined batman
as a man that was always in control of every possible emotion,i know he was younger but it still was
after he spent years travelling all over the world learning from the best masters to ever exist
(and the training always went further than just physical)i get that he was still learning,to be honest its really just a personal preference and nothing else.
really liked that part in the arkham city dlc when he was just meditating inside of that capsule.

also i have always taught that such an incredible man like Batman could have also very easly becomed one of the most horryfing blood thirsty psycophats rivaling with the joker,i think they are just two sides of the same coin,they just hapenned to go on diferente paths

i knew that i went at it way to long but whatever,batman is that interesting
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:38 pm

There's a boat by the bridge that if you open up the bottom of the boat with your cryptographic sequencer, you can see a hay, bugs, a note, and a body that suffered from the fear toxin to death.

I admit, the game was buggy, and it didn't do anything new. The way the developers and the trailers made it seem like it was so great, but again the best thing about that game was the story. Yeah, I understand he was a little aggressive in the game, but I felt that in the course of the game, Bruce grew as a person. Like, after the whole bit with Bane and Alfred, it was a wake up call on his end.

So yeah, the combat was nothing new, in fact a lot of the times it was frustrating or glitching on me, but for what it's worth, so far it has the best story in my opinion. Despite me thinking it was a game about Black Mask.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Vandal wrote:
There's a boat by the bridge that if you open up the bottom of the boat with your cryptographic sequencer, you can see a hay, bugs, a note, and a body that suffered from the fear toxin to death.

I admit, the game was buggy, and it didn't do anything new. The way the developers and the trailers made it seem like it was so great, but again the best thing about that game was the story. Yeah, I understand he was a little aggressive in the game, but I felt that in the course of the game, Bruce grew as a person. Like, after the whole bit with Bane and Alfred, it was a wake up call on his end.

So yeah, the combat was nothing new, in fact a lot of the times it was frustrating or glitching on me, but for what it's worth, so far it has the best story in my opinion. Despite me thinking it was a game about Black Mask.

i liked the story to be honest,it keep me on my toes the whole time
and i really loved the deathstroke(aldo it was the first time i got to know this character) battle and mostly
every part related to bane and the joker that happens in the game.

i think he grew too,its just that even aldo i only read a couple of comics/films/series about Batman(not the nolan series)
(not in organized fashion) i just feel that the character "has" to have a complete mastery of his emotions
to be honest i always taught of Batman as sort of a perfect specimen,he has a complete mastery of every area of the human mind and body that can trained,his mind to me always has to be portraied as god like
ofcourse he has to have his flaws,but you know what i mean?its just hard to imagine him getting all worked up and overly furious over even what at times wasnt even such a big deal

there is this part in the game(side mission) where he captures a murderer
that well killed someone just for his own benefit and Batman yells at him "you didnt even do it for love,you didnt even do it because of this and that,",lke he is actually trying to understand and ask him what drove him to do it,while being at a legit angry state,for someone that knows exactly how the human mind works it would seem it wouldnt be such a big deal for him to well "understand the reasons" so to speak.....

i am sorry but i just cant picture this guy doing some of the things he did

Batman Arkham Knight Z

btw why did you change your username?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Knight   Batman Arkham Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman Arkham Knight
Page 1 of 1