HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage

Go down 
+2
ThomVD
VoyageTreader08
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

http://gamerant.com/battlefront-3-footage-vehicles-combat-brian-158532/

I still have absolutely no idea why Lucas Arts refuses to release this game, I guarantee sales would skyrocket. Star Wars Insider even took a poll asking Star Wars fans what they wanted to see Star Wars related in the future and guess what entry came in at #1? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:03 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Star Wars Insider even took a poll asking Star Wars fans what they wanted to see Star Wars related in the future

Knights of the Old Republic 3.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:34 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Star Wars Insider even took a poll asking Star Wars fans what they wanted to see Star Wars related in the future and guess what entry came in at #1? Yeah.
How many votes did this #1 consist of?
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:49 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Star Wars Insider even took a poll asking Star Wars fans what they wanted to see Star Wars related in the future and guess what entry came in at #1? Yeah.
How many votes did this #1 consist of?
I forget, I'm too lazy to dig out the issue but I know for a fact it was #1.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

I'm sure it was number 1. I can't get into the KotOR at all. They bore the hell out of me. Battlefront 2 was one of the best games ever in my opinion. It's definitely in my top 10. If 3 came out and they did it well, it could be a mind blowing experience. It does suck that the dev that made them shut down though. So it would be in someone else's hands.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm sure it was number 1. I can't get into the KotOR at all. They bore the hell out of me.

What bores you? The combat or the story?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 pm

I didn't get too far but the way the game plays is so boring. I hate games where you just go around and click enemies to fight. I want to be in actual control of my character. If I want to play the numbers game, I'd be an accountant.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:18 pm

KotOR is more popular and famous though, so I would've kind of expected it to be #1.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 pm

^ Same here. I've always thought that KOTOR had more replay value than any of the Battlefront games
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 am

I think it is more popular, but I don't think it has more replay value since the Battlefront's are shooters. Therefore it basically goes on forever.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Battlefront Series>KOTOR
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:23 am

You can't really compare the series though. The only thing they have in common is the star wars theme. If you're a fan of RPGs, like me, you'll most likely prefer KotOR, and same with battlefront and shooters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage   Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Battlefront 3 Unseen Footage
Page 1 of 1