Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wesker's Report

Go down 
+26
fernandofan08
S.Winters
Mcghie
L4Mll
FLC
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Mr.Death
Citers
Rebecca Chambers
Andrew
Biohazard2Fan
WESKER2893
nekronuke
Baltimo4
weskersbarber
Spike991
Kytte
sibraa5
charlieRE2
Nichole
Leon Kennedy
BioHazardMerc1
frodomir
Umbrella Spy
Down
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wesker's Report - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Rebecca Chambers wrote:
Pretty interesting in my opnion.Although I like Ada's Report better.

Ada's Report was actually 5 different ones, although having Sally Cahill narrate surely made them really great. It would be ncie to get a report from Ada during Raccoon City.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:24 pm

anyone know where i can download it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
anyone know where i can download it

You can probably google and find it somehow that way...or check ebay & amazon for a real copy of it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 am

yeah i downloaded it off google but i might buy it off ebay as well because its always good to have better quality dvd and goo for the collection
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:43 am

weskersbarber wrote:
yeah i downloaded it off google but i might buy it off ebay as well because its always good to have better quality dvd and goo for the collection

Yeah, I got one on ebay, $30. Unfortunately no case.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Citers wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Hahaha

Whats funny about that
Back to top Go down
Mr.Death
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 am

Hi

I have a question.

Which source should be trusted? Wesker Report or RE:UC ?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:52 pm

I'd go with Wesker's Report myself. In my opinion UC is just a retelling with minor differences. If there is something that is contradicted I'd go with the report.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:58 pm

What is contradicted? Why are you asking?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Death
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
What is contradicted? Why are you asking?

Hi

according to wesker's report barry is a Traitor and he killed enrico . but in RE:UC we never seen him. (barry)
Wesker's Report tell us Ada has fallen into deeps. but in Umbrella Chronicles we see that she dying alongside leon. this is a reason for contradict. cant be it?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Barry was a traitor but did not kill Enrico. Wesker did that. Ada is not dead. I don't remember Wesker's Report saying that. Or UC showing Ada dying...Nor Leon. Leon is also not dead by the way.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Mr.Death can i just say your avatar is the definition of awesome.Infact if you googled awesome,you would get an image of your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Barry was a traitor but did not kill Enrico. Wesker did that. Ada is not dead. I don't remember Wesker's Report saying that. Or UC showing Ada dying...Nor Leon. Leon is also not dead by the way.
Wasn't there a part in the report that told us Ada fell into the pit in the facility (RE2)? That still didn't kill her, of course.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Death
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Quote :
I had to eliminate Enrico who found out what was behind it all. I used Barry to get to him.

barry was the main cause of his death.

i mean this

Wesker's Report - Page 2 657wmplayer_2010_11_07_02

Quote :
Wasn't there a part in the report that told us Ada fell into the pit in the facility (RE2)? That still didn't kill her, of course.

yea. that's right. she was not dead. I mean her death was fake. like albert wesker death at RE1.

Quote :
Mr.Death can i just say your avatar is the definition of awesome.Infact if you googled awesome,you would get an image of your avatar.

thanks man Wink i have that Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 pm

The main cause of Enrico's death was Wesker shooting a bullet to his chest so he couldn't reveal his traitorousness.

Ada dying in Leon's hand (if that's what you meant?) actually DID happen, but in the other Leon scenario (which wasn't canon).
Back to top Go down
Mr.Death
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The main cause of Enrico's death was Wesker shooting a bullet to his chest so he couldn't reveal his traitorousness.

Ada dying in Leon's hand (if that's what you meant?) actually DID happen, but in the other Leon scenario (which wasn't canon).

I repeat my question.

Which source should be trusted? Wesker Report or RE:UC ?
Ada Was Fallen or attacked by T-002?

Was barry part of the mansion incident?
if your answer is yesÙˆ why he is not at RE:UC
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:56 pm

They are both to be trusted because they are both canon. They don't contradict each other. At the time of Wesker's Report, he thought Ada has died maybe. But she didn't. And Wesker killed Enrico, not Barry. Yes, Barry was a part of the mansion incident. A big part. He wasn't in UC, because Capcom probably didn't want to take the time to put him in there. They didn't show any part of the mansion incident where he did anything canon anyway. Remember, cutscenes are canon, gameplay is not. Scripted scenes within gameplay are also canon, I believe. And no, Ada never fought a T-002.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:27 pm

That pretty much sums it up. Good job at posting that. I would've written something like that earlier but my english is lagging today and meh writtin be bad.

I can understand why they left the parts where Barry was out of UC since it would've hindered the flow of the rail shooting. Never played the game though, but I assume that there's not much time for serious plot twists.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
That pretty much sums it up. Good job at posting that. I would've written something like that earlier but my english is lagging today and meh writtin be bad.

I can understand why they left the parts where Barry was out of UC since it would've hindered the flow of the rail shooting. Never played the game though, but I assume that there's not much time for serious plot twists.

Is English not your first language mass?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Death
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Quote :
. And no, Ada never fought a T-002.

oh sorry!!!!! i mean T-00 (Mr.X)

This my conclusion.

I think RE:UC and RE:DSC are for a different narrative and We should not know them as a source.

but an other question

Quote :
Sherry is safe in our hands. I would never underestimate Birkin.

There's something about this little girl.

Where is Sherry?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

UC and DSC are both canon. They should both be viewed as a source. And no one knows where Sherry is. We'd all love to though. I hope pedobear hasn't gotten to her...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Is English not your first language mass?
No Very Happy I'm all Finnish Razz How so?

Mr.Death wrote:
Where is Sherry?
I don't think even Capcom knows the answer to that question.

@Nite: Nah, she'd be too old for Pedo by now.
Back to top Go down
FLC
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 am

Hi all Smile

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me. I have two copies of Weskers Report, an European one and an Japanese one. Has anyone ever seen the Japanese version come up on Ebay? I'm not thinking of selling it but I'd like to know how much it sells for. It's got a couple of extra leaflets in the case and has a far better design on the sleeve than the Western versions. Also after Weskers Report and the Code Veronica Complete trailer it features a half an hour discusion with the directors of the Resident Evil games (1,2,3 + CV). They're sat around a table chatting the shit and getting VERY drunk. At one point toward the end the director of Resi 3 passes out and falls asleep. Does any of you know if this was ever translated???

If any of you have ever seen this sell and know at what price point I'd be grateful. Oh, and the Jap' copy of Code Veronica it came with is still foil wrapped.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:46 pm

I've never heard of anything you just said. I can't imagine a businessman of Japanese orientation getting that drunk on film knowing that fans will see it. Are you sure it is real? Can you post some pics? If it is real, I'd say you have something great on your hands. I would love to own that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wesker's Report   Wesker's Report - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesker's Report
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next