HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

If Weskers original plans succeded

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

If Weskers original plans succeded Empty
PostSubject: If Weskers original plans succeded   If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Okay back in the mansion incident. Lets say weskers plans succeded, and the tyrant managed to kill the remaining members of S.T.A.R.S. I have always been fascinated by what he would have done.what do you think he would have done
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If Weskers original plans succeded   If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Who knows, he would have joined the Organization and would pretty much be in the same shoes. It would be alot less interesting, that's for sure. Then again, his plans really didn't make any sense, I mean aside from the Tyrant getting destroyed, what went wrong with his plans? He didn't get to log in and get whatever info he needed, because he was blocked from thte mainframe, becaues he was stupid enough to let Sergei(one of Umbrella's main enforcers) know that he was leaving Umbrella, or at least not giong through with his orders...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: If Weskers original plans succeded   If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:00 am

so he would have been more or less screwed either way lol stupid al
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If Weskers original plans succeded   If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
so he would have been more or less screwed either way lol stupid al

Yeah pretty much...Bringing Al back that first time was probably a last second thing, and a bit sloppy indeed.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: If Weskers original plans succeded   If Weskers original plans succeded EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:54 pm

After I completed the remake I thought Albert Wesker was dead and not coming back. That was of course untill I got my hands on Resident Evil Code Veronica 2 years later.

After I finished the remake in 2002 the only games I played up untill 2004 where Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If Weskers original plans succeded   If Weskers original plans succeded EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Jamesy wrote:
After I completed the remake I thought Albert Wesker was dead and not coming back. That was of course untill I got my hands on Resident Evil Code Veronica 2 years later.

After I finished the remake in 2002 the only games I played up untill 2004 where Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3.

It might have been better if he were still dead. Of course the rivalry with him and Chris is something that has been keeping me playing, one of the things anyway. Waiting to see the conclusion, I watched the CVX ending many times. RE5 was dissapointing in that aspect, at least for Wesker, as Chris was awesome in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Weskers original plans succeded   If Weskers original plans succeded Empty

Back to top Go down

If Weskers original plans succeded
Page 1 of 1