HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield

Go down 
+11
S.Winters
Vandal
White Rock
Jill Sandwich
Methsia
Mass Distraction
chocotricks
PAULSAMSON
The CG
RaviorStygian
RebelliousQueen
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:31 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Actually the only reason for me having a 3DS is for Resident Evil, so I'm glad that another title is rumored.
And a few other Nintendo titles. REALLY good ones. Of course two of them are ports, but they're really good and improved ports of classic games.
I'm actually a huge Zelda fan, I bought Ocarina of Time the day of its release, when I played through the first two dungeons I got pissed and returned it. I bought MGS3D, my first MGS title and the first thing I do is take a survey. Imagine popping in Resident Evil 6 for the first time and it asks you what your favorite Resident Evil game was and why? Nevertheless, it bored me with hours of cutscenes, so I just gave it to my brother. I didn't even bother with Kid Icarus because it comes with a stand. Sounds like I'm nitpicking, but I am. The point of a portable game is so that you can take it wherever you want, but the stand restricts you. The only good games I've played on it were the Resident Evil titles, though I still have a lot of gripes about Mercenaries 3D, but at least I still play it. I'm disappointed with the 3DS' line of games, but I'm glad other people are satisfied with the system. I want Nintendo to do well, but they haven't been releasing anything I like recently.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Yippy, another 3DS game.....oh fuck me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Mercy wrote:
when I played through the first two dungeons I got pissed and returned it.
O.o

Wait are you talking about the original or the port?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:40 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
when I played through the first two dungeons I got pissed and returned it.
O.o

Wait are you talking about the original or the port?
The port lol. I beat the original like 3 times, and 4 if you count Masterquest on the GameCube. I guess it doesn't have as high of replay value as Resident Evil games usually have.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:06 pm

I disagree actually. Replaying the 3D Zelda's is always so much fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:31 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Yeah, I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm happy there's a market, but Nintendo isn't really impressing me so far.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Actually the only reason for me having a 3DS is for Resident Evil, so I'm glad that another title is rumored.
And a few other Nintendo titles. REALLY good ones. Of course two of them are ports, but they're really good and improved ports of classic games.
I'm actually a huge Zelda fan, I bought Ocarina of Time the day of its release, when I played through the first two dungeons I got pissed and returned it. I bought MGS3D, my first MGS title and the first thing I do is take a survey. Imagine popping in Resident Evil 6 for the first time and it asks you what your favorite Resident Evil game was and why? Nevertheless, it bored me with hours of cutscenes, so I just gave it to my brother. I didn't even bother with Kid Icarus because it comes with a stand. Sounds like I'm nitpicking, but I am. The point of a portable game is so that you can take it wherever you want, but the stand restricts you. The only good games I've played on it were the Resident Evil titles, though I still have a lot of gripes about Mercenaries 3D, but at least I still play it. I'm disappointed with the 3DS' line of games, but I'm glad other people are satisfied with the system. I want Nintendo to do well, but they haven't been releasing anything I like recently.

I love Metal Gear Solid but I can totally understand why it turns some people off. The cutscenes are very long, but if you're patient, there's a hell of a story there. My favorite game series of all time.

...Actually, I probably shouldn't admit it is my favorite on a website dedicated to Resident Evil, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:11 am

This just occurred to me today. This thing supposedly has both Damnation and Degeneration in 3D, right? It would be pretty cool if they also included a port of the Degeneration game in addition to the new game.

As far as 3DS goes I'm also interested in a lot of other games than RE, mainly Ghost Camera (Fatal Frame spinoff), Bravely Default (sequel to a DS FF game), Project X Zone and Cave Story 3D. I also like it that I can use the Nintendo E-Shop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:48 am

The CG wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I love Metal Gear Solid but I can totally understand why it turns some people off. The cutscenes are very long, but if you're patient, there's a hell of a story there. My favorite game series of all time.

...Actually, I probably shouldn't admit it is my favorite on a website dedicated to Resident Evil, haha.

There's nothing wrong saying it's your favorite series. Sure RE is my all-time but, I'm also a Metal Gear and Devil May Cry fan as well. I just bought the MGS HD collection last week Very Happy. Also, yes MGS does have long ass cutscenes and can be confusing at times for people who aren't familiar with the games backstory, but it's still a really good series. Like you said, you just need patience and a strong attention span.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
There's nothing wrong saying it's your favorite series. Sure RE is my all-time but, I'm also a Metal Gear and Devil May Cry fan as well. I just bought the MGS HD collection last week Very Happy. Also, yes MGS does have long ass cutscenes and can be confusing at times for people who aren't familiar with the games backstory, but it's still a really good series. Like you said, you just need patience and a strong attention span.
Indeed. RE is actually my third favorite game series after Zelda and Mega Man.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Id rather not get the 3ds OoT but i may because it has master quest....I mean I have the collection on gamecube just no master quest D:

Cant ever get enough of that Megaman
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Actually doing a little more research on downfall makes me think that the actual game is called:

Resident Evil: Degeneration, Damnation, Downfall.

3D.

Kinda lame if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:58 pm

The game itself is still called Downfall. The other two are just the movies.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
The CG wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I got the HD Collection for Christmas. I actually got my cousin into MGS just so he'd get MGS4 back when it was coming out. (I used him for his PS3).
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Id actually prefer the 2 movies come bundled with the game on DVD or BlueRay instead of having to watch them on my 3ds
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I know the other two are just movies, but isn't it strange that the two movies are even include in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:45 pm

The CG wrote:
I got the HD Collection for Christmas. I actually got my cousin into MGS just so he'd get MGS4 back when it was coming out. (I used him for his PS3).

I got into the series by playing a demo of MGS for the PS1. It's my second favorite series. Also, if you have MGS4, Konami is giving out free items for Metal Gear Online because the servers are closing next month.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:34 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I know the other two are just movies, but isn't it strange that the two movies are even include in the first place?
Indeed it is. Especially if they are on a cartridge. Wouldn't that be like... the first time that has happened? Very Happy

I for one wish that they at least include a port of the Degeneration game.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Maybe I should check IMDb to see if Alison Court is doing anything V.A. related for upcoming games. She's voiced Claire in every game to date, inc. The Darkside Chronicles too, I think...
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:39 pm

White Rock wrote:
Maybe I should check IMDb to see if Alison Court is doing anything V.A. related for upcoming games. She's voiced Claire in every game to date, inc. The Darkside Chronicles too, I think...
Yeah that game too. I actually think there hasn't been a single time where
Claire wasn't voiced by her.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:04 am

RaviorStygian wrote:

This. You guys don't want to know how often I finished OoT. It's crazy.

OT: A game starring Claire on a handheld I don't have? WTF CAPCOM! (sorry paul Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:25 am

Eeeeeehhh I have to buy 3DS if this is true. Gonna spend so much cash this year -_-
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:04 pm

HAHAHAHA If this is for real I am one lucky son of a bitch cause my elder bro got a 3DS. This is meant for me! XD
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:46 pm

bundled with 2 movies sounds good and would attract more consumers, like mercs with the pilot version of revelations, although wouldn't adding damnation to the cartridge seem stupid since the movie hasn't come out yet.. There would be less movie sales or dvd for damnation because everyone else would just be waiting the cartridge, which i might do so myself. Capcom might have their sales for damnation a DOWNFALL..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:34 am

ace.redfield wrote:
bundled with 2 movies sounds good and would attract more consumers, like mercs with the pilot version of revelations, although wouldn't adding damnation to the cartridge seem stupid since the movie hasn't come out yet.. There would be less movie sales or dvd for damnation because everyone else would just be waiting the cartridge, which i might do so myself. Capcom might have their sales for damnation a DOWNFALL..
I bet most people, me included, still want to watch the movie on a TV screen instead of the small 3DS screen.

White Rock wrote:
I wouldn't count on that site. Like, at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield   Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Downfall for Nintendo 3DS? Starring Claire Redfield
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next