HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?

Go down 
+27
Limey
Crimson_Wolf
AWDCP
ChickenHeart
Paperface*
Valentine Fan
Ghost Leader
Xannidel
DivideByZero
chrisredfield84
Lightning Count
will1234562
MSR
Outbreakgirl
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Mass Distraction
lyfesArcanum
DXP
Jill Sandwich
RE Psycho
weskersbarber
Vandal
Sargent D
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
Kino_00
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Spoiler:

Id take this . . . I mean bat not the girl, well maybe id take girl aswell, but bat would come 4 sure! Bring em zombies ON! ! !
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:24 am

Limey wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Limey wrote:
Pikes, I think, are the best weapon when the threat of zombies is them being close.
Though it would be utterly useless against, say, a hunter.
To be fair, I think anyone here, unless we have any military/police/survivalist members, would be useless against those and the best route is avoidance. Smile
I have army training. Dun dun dunnn.

Then again, without a proper firearm or some leet piking skillz anyone would be done for when standing against those things, trained or not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:11 am

Valentine Fan wrote:
Barry Burton's magnum.

Enough said
agreed!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Action Replay...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:24 pm

Some sort of blade, or sharp object. Maybe just the standard combat knife, it is pretty big after all
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
well in that case i would bring katana(sword)
or a cellphone

Would there be cell service or internet?

DXP wrote:
Only thing I can think of is a crossbow, simply because despite only having one arrow that doesn't mean I couldn't make my own arrows and fire them the same way, plus its stealth killing those pesky zombies wouldn't be attracted by sound like a firearm Razz

I like your reasoning. I think I'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Limey wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Limey wrote:
Pikes, I think, are the best weapon when the threat of zombies is them being close.
Though it would be utterly useless against, say, a hunter.
To be fair, I think anyone here, unless we have any military/police/survivalist members, would be useless against those and the best route is avoidance. Smile
We do have a good collection of Americans.

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 71-america-fuck-yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3