HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
Sargent D
Spike991
00biohazard
VoyageTreader08
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 Empty
PostSubject: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:46 pm

What happened to all of the villagers/cultists/militia that were infected with Las Plagas after Leon killed Saddler and escaped with Ashley? It's possible that they all committed suicide since they were leaderless and probably saw no point in living any more...what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 pm

Im not sure what happens to the followers when the plagas dont have their mother plaga anymore. Remember Saddler was their leader becuse he was the leader plaga. The plagas probably kill their hosts after a long time inhabiting their hosts.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Im not sure what happens to the followers when the plagas dont have their mother plaga anymore. Remember Saddler was their leader becuse he was the leader plaga. The plagas probably kill their hosts after a long time inhabiting their hosts.
That is true, I never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Shit man, they just went on with their lives and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 pm

But if they did survive, I would think they would just do what they did before Leon showed up, but without the leaders and such.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Sargent D wrote:
But if they did survive, I would think they would just do what they did before Leon showed up, but without the leaders and such.

I dont think so, they still have a huge ass parasite that lives inside them. And if the parasite dies, who knows what it does to the host?its not something you just spit out, it probably explodes, or you vomit your insides out. They arent human anymore when theyre infected.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 pm

00biohazard wrote:
I dont think so, they still have a huge ass parasite that lives inside them. And if the parasite dies, who knows what it does to the host?its not something you just spit out, it probably explodes, or you vomit your insides out. They arent human anymore when theyre infected.
Yeah I know that they'll all die, but I was just saying what would happen if they survived.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

Welllllllll when Leon and Ashley got them removed and the parasites "died" but they too were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Welllllllll when Leon and Ashley got them removed and the parasites "died" but they too were still alive.
Ooooohh that's right!!!!
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Or maybe, when Leon reported what he found in europe, maybe the President sent a strike force to eliminate the remaining ganados? Seeing as they would pose a threat to surrounding towns and such.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:06 pm

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
Or maybe, when Leon reported what he found in europe, maybe the President sent a strike force to eliminate the remaining ganados? Seeing as they would pose a threat to surrounding towns and such.

Ummm, I doubt he would do that. I mean they did in Raccoon, but I don't think they'd try to risk a war with anybody right now. Or then.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:26 pm

There were probably strike teams sent in to kill the survivors. That being said, considering that the spores are so small that that can be breathed in, I don't think they are all dead.

The really big question is what happened to Kijuju. Yeah, Wesker's dead, but almost an entire country was still left overrun, and don't see how an impoverished area like that could keep the whole place quarantined for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
The really big question is what happened to Kijuju. Yeah, Wesker's dead, but almost an entire country was still left overrun, and don't see how an impoverished area like that could keep the whole place quarantined for a long time.

That actually is a good one. I mean, who was the control Plaga in RE5? IDK. scratch
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:54 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
There were probably strike teams sent in to kill the survivors. That being said, considering that the spores are so small that that can be breathed in, I don't think they are all dead.

At this point in the RE storyline, and especially with RE6, I think it's safe to say the world has almost been completely ravaged by Biohazard attacks, and locations such as Kijuju are shall we say..."gone".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:16 am

Spike991 wrote:
It was explained in the game. If the parasite is killed early enough it's removal won't damage the host.

After a prolonged infection it cannot be removed safely. For example, what happens when you shoot them with the plaga removal laser? They die because the plaga dies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 am

As much as i appreciate the thought of villagers losing hope with the plagas experiment after losing saddler, I think the actual question needs to be as to wat happens to the virus sample that ada steals from leon. Even in RE 5, Excella gionne mentions the las plagas was a success. May be the main plot of RE 6 is about the sample in wrong hands.

EDIT : Did not the island explode at the end of RE4 which means that everything including villagers could have died in the area?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 am

The village and a lot of other stuff was not on the island. Ada took you on the island by boat at one part. Unless there were explosives on the other shore too then the village would've been safe.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

Wellllllll they did need a huge ass technological machine with special lasers to do so. I doubt the villagers would find and know how to work it. Besides, the plagas never reached full adulthood and they never FULLY controlled Leon or Ashleys brain. Leon had one attack, when he strangled Ada, and Ashley was controlled by Saddler, but they were never controlled by the plaga inside him. The villagers are completely and totally infected.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:39 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Wellllllll they did need a huge ass technological machine with special lasers to do so. I doubt the villagers would find and know how to work it.
Well if Leon and Ashley could work it I think they would be able to as well. lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Sargent D wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Wellllllll they did need a huge ass technological machine with special lasers to do so. I doubt the villagers would find and know how to work it.
Well if Leon and Ashley could work it I think they would be able to as well. lol
I doubt they would. THe infection has gone for way too long so they have completely been enslaved by the plaga living inside.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I doubt they would. THe infection has gone for way too long so they have completely been enslaved by the plaga living inside.
True, but that being said, then they would all most likely die, which has been stated at the beginning of this thread. lol
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Sargent D wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Yous shouldve read the rest of my post sarge. I went intodetail on why it wouldnt work.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:22 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Yous shouldve read the rest of my post sarge. I went intodetail on why it wouldnt work.
Sorry dude, I was blasting the new Megadeth album and didn't notice. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

That actually is a good one. I mean, who was the control Plaga in RE5? IDK. scratch

I think it was Irving or Wesker, but I don't see any reason why they would stop functioning since those two died. Considering how wide an area they had infested, I doubt that there was any serious quarantine effort beyond the city areas. I wouldn't be surprised if they were halfway to Rwanda by the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 am

Maybe they were like the aliens in The Faculty. After the queen died, they all just left their hosts and the people, that were still alive and were able to live normally, went on with their lives and didn't remember anything that had happened to them during that time. Maybe it was the same with the Las Plagas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4   Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the aftermath of Resident Evil 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next