Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A Question about Resident Evil 0!

Go down 
+4
frodomir
Ghost Leader
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

A Question about Resident Evil 0! Empty
PostSubject: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 am

Why weren't there Crimson Heads in Resident Evil 0?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Because Capcom didn't put any in.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ditto.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

LoL

Yeah, nice question... They were lazy IMO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm

But, TBH, RE0 was hard enough without item boxes as it is.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Simply because that wasnt the same Virus who spread out...

All zombies in the RE0 training center were Umbrella guards and researchers who got killed by Markus.
But ,even if the Progenitor virus resurrect people the same as the T virus does,it is less evolved than the T virus(wich is the upgrade of the progenitor).
I guess thats because,instead of being the early version,it is less virulent too,
so with this early "version" of the virus,theres no crimson heads yet(like theres no real Tyrant,only Proto-Tyrant)

Progenitor<T virus<G virus
The G virus is a lot more virulent and dangerous than the T virus,but a lot more harder to manipulate too.
The T virus is better to work on,and make somethin out of it(like the G virus).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm pretty sure everything in RE0 was infected by the T-Virus, not the Progenitor Virus. Therefore, Crimson Heads would have been logical in RE0.
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

Yeah, Marcus actually unleashed the T-virus, not the Progenitor.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm pretty sure everything in RE0 was infected by the T-Virus, not the Progenitor Virus. Therefore, Crimson Heads would have been logical in RE0.

Yes, but in the RE0 section of Umbrella Chronicles, the Wesker chapter anyway there are Crimson Heads.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 pm

Spike...you had me at Wesker. *cries*
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yes, but in the RE0 section of Umbrella Chronicles, the Wesker chapter anyway there are Crimson Heads.Smile

Also,you kill Nemesis on the roof of the R.P.D building in UC.
anyway,about the T virus,yes it contaminated both the mansion AND the train,not the training center(well Wesker and Birkin doesnt mention it),but yeah Marcus attacked the train with the leeches...wich would have then been logically contaminated by the Progenitor virus inside the leeches...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:33 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

anyway,about the T virus,yes it contaminated both the mansion AND the train,not the training center(well Wesker and Birkin doesnt mention it),but yeah Marcus attacked the train with the leeches...wich would have then been logically contaminated by the Progenitor virus inside the leeches...

The training facility was all T-Virus infected. No game has shown any creatures infected with only the progenitor virus. Remember that the T-Virus was created when leeches were infected with both the progenitor and ebola viruses. The leeches were infected with and spread the T-Virus.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The training facility was all T-Virus infected. No game has shown any creatures infected with only the progenitor virus. Remember that the T-Virus was created when leeches were infected with both the progenitor and ebola viruses. The leeches were infected with and spread the T-Virus.

You know in the Wesker's Report II, it refers to the virus found in Africa as "Ebora", not Ebola, don't know if that was intended on their part or what, but just that I would point that out...

@PublicEnemy, I know about that, and the Crimson Heads being in the URC was probably non-canonical, as was the part with Nemesis, just pointing that out too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:32 am

Spike991 wrote:

You know in the Wesker's Report II, it refers to the virus found in Africa as "Ebora", not Ebola, don't know if that was intended on their part or what, but just that I would point that out...

Just a typo I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:09 am

Wesker wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Just a typo I guess Smile

Maybe, but it could very well be intended, to have a fictional version of that virus, and it has it like that plenty of times throughout the report, and I would rather assume that they meant it instead of that Capcom is wrong...

In any case I haven't seen any real referrences to it in anything else beside Wesker's Report II...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:27 am

Just watch South Park. According to them, all Asians say "r"s instead of "l"s. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Just watch South Park. According to them, all Asians say "r"s instead of "l"s. Smile

Hmm, interesting, as it could have just been a mistranslation, but in anycase I am going to just call it Ebora until I get proof otherwise...Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Hmm, interesting, as it could have just been a mistranslation, but in anycase I am going to just call it Ebora until I get proof otherwise...Smile

lol I hope everyone here realises that I was joking about the South Park thing. It was just them being racist as usual. Wink
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:13 pm

I'm pretty sure by 100% that it's the ebora virus and not ebola....ebola's the real virus that if i ever caught i'd do myself in RE style cause i would never ever want that virus.

I'm quite glad the crimson heads weren't in 0.....i hated them with avengence lol....and then i go and get umbrella chronicles and there they are.....i hate the fact that they move so damn quick and can't die unless you set them on fire.

Still i would have preferred them to the freaky monkeys..
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:00 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Still i would have preferred them to the freaky monkeys..
Those monkeys were annoying, and the amount of firepower needed to take one down was insane...

Sheesh, they're monkeys...not terminators! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Question about Resident Evil 0!   A Question about Resident Evil 0! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Question about Resident Evil 0!
Page 1 of 1