HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City

Go down 
+25
Greebo
CaptH0wdy
fernandofan08
Mcghie
Kino_00
00biohazard
kryptondude
ohmybasch
PAULSAMSON
DarkBiohazard
ThomVD
Vandal
Jill Sandwich
Spike991
DeadlyGenetics
Sargent D
Methsia
WyrmKing
RebelliousQueen
weskersbarber
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
leonskennedy232
leon248
Bub537
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
WyrmKing wrote:
People from GameFAQs and Youtube.

What's the point of answering to that?

What's your point in general?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:55 am

Most people on youtube and GameFAQs hate everything so that's not really saying anything.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:03 am

But they direct all their hate towards Chris and not Leon.

The point is Chris doesn't have as many fans as Leon. He cannot be overrated by the very definition of the word.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:06 am

Did anyone here say Chris is overrated? I think we can all agree that Leon is overrated, but that doesn't mean that Chris is underrated. Most people I know love him.

Last edited by ThomVD on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 am

ThomVD wrote:
Did anyone here say Chris is overrated? I think we can all agree that Leon is overrated, but that doesn't mean that Chris is underrated. Most people I know love him.

I never said Chris is underrated either. And yes, Jill Sandwich pointed out that Chris is also overrated.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:09 am

You're right, I didn't read that. But I think Leon is overrated and Chris is just rated fine.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:51 am

Mercy wrote:
It affirms you that this doesn't have anything to do with Resident Evil.
Then again, it is still partly canon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:11 am

WyrmKing wrote:
I never said Chris is underrated either. And yes, Jill Sandwich pointed out that Chris is also overrated.

I don't want to turn this into 'Who's overrated/underrated' debate. So you know what. After thinking about it, I apologize for indirectly saying that. I just kinda got annoyed because I'm tired of people saying that Leon is ''overrated''. He really isn't. NOT the whole RE fan base thinks he's the face of RE (he's a good character but he's not ZOMG TEH BEST EVAR!!! lol). He's just one of the most overused characters. Also, I highly disagree about more people hating Chris. He has a strong fan base and if he was more hated, then he wouldn't directly be in 6.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:08 am

ThomVD wrote:
Leon is overrated
Yeppers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 am

Sargent D wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Leon is overrated
Yeppers. Laughing

He is still awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 am

Ok so I wrote a book (as always) so be bare with me.
Dont blame me for being opinionated ><

You know, I use to think Leon was overrated but I think he's cool now. I mean I use to think he's cool, but I hated him at the same time because every time you try to talk about RE, people quickly bring up RE4 and Leon. But now I'm just ok with it. I still like Chris waaaaay better. I can't wait to see them both in RE6.

Anyways as for ORC. God damn, I couldn't resist the temptation to buy this piece of crap. Such a bad game. Hopefully non-canon. I mean, I was thinking, how can so many people have been in the Raccoon Police Department and none of them meet? Jill, Claire and Leon, Sherry, Delta Team, the survivors from Outbreak, Marvin, I mean come on, it's like they were having a party in there.

ORC was really terrible, the AI was so annoying, the part where I had to fight Nemesis, my team mates just kept going on their own and dying. Nemesis was over powered, if I a caught bullet from him it would quickly drain my life, it took forever to kill him without my team mates. Then there was Ada. My team mates did NOTHING and she was overpowered too, kept throwing grenades, had no limit to them.

The matchmaking was broken. I was lucky enough to get into 1 match, but besides that, there were actually occasions where I would waiting for half an hour, keeping myself busy with the computer, and no one would join. I'm pretty sure there's people playing this, why can't they join?

Also, enemies like the hunters would just keep ganging up on me, knocking me down and keeping me to the floor until I died.

The whole game felt too much like it was trying to be Left 4 Dead, and heck there was even a monster that looked like a Witch. And the whole attracting the horde thing, that's also from L4D.

It was bad, no one can justify how bad ORC was. I wasted 60 dollars on an incomplete game.

If they fix at least some of those problems with the broken AI and everything then it might at least become enjoyable in way. But as far as story and originality goes, this game does not win any awards.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:12 am

ThomVD wrote:
He is still awesome Razz
Mehhhhh, I liked him when he had a sense of humor, but now he's mister serious pants and can't crack a one liner.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:14 am

Sargent D wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
He is still awesome Razz
Mehhhhh, I liked him when he had a sense of humor, but now he's mister serious pants and can't crack a one liner.

Agreed. He was awesome in RE2 and especially RE4, but in Degeneration he was a bit fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am

ThomVD wrote:
Agreed. He was awesome in RE2 and especially RE4, but in Degeneration he was a bit fucked up.
I know right, he didnt crack a smile or anything in Degeneration. I was like, "Oh come on Leon HAVE A SOUL!!!!"
Back to top Go down
kryptondude
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:34 am

downright awful if im being honest, im selling mine on monday.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am

So....does this means that ORC is a flop?
Back to top Go down
ohmybasch
Zombie
Zombie
ohmybasch

Playstation Network ohmybasch

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:02 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:

Yup, it's bad.
Once you have friends though, it's a bit enjoyable, but not the best experience, it's just annoying getting beat downs from the broken AI Hunters and stuff like that. The story kills it, there's nothing interesting.

Another thing I'd like to say is how more modern Raccoon City looks, it really has no atmosphere and looks more like RCity from the movies. In fact, Nemesis has vision like Terminator, just like the movies, he never had that in RE3. Also Alice's eye is shown in a cutscene. The idiots who made this were fans of the movies. Who knows, maybe it was Paul WS Andersson disguised as Slant Six who developed this horrible game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Hopefully non-canon.I mean, I was thinking, how can so many people have been in the Raccoon Police Department and none of them meet? Jill, Claire and Leon, Sherry, Delta Team, the survivors from Outbreak, Marvin, I mean come on, it's like they were having a party in there.
It is canon. Officially. The outbreak lasted more than four days so it's plenty of time for these people to visit the station without meeting with each other.

Marvin who was there pretty much the whole time was unconscious most of the time after his infection so he wasn't parading around the place even if he was there.

Besides, a lot of characters cross paths anyway in the course of the games.

ohmybasch wrote:
there was even a monster that looked like a Witch.
What, you mean crimson heads?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm

ohmybasch wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Yup, it's bad.
Once you have friends though, it's a bit enjoyable, but not the best experience, it's just annoying getting beat downs from the broken AI Hunters and stuff like that. The story kills it, there's nothing interesting.

Another thing I'd like to say is how more modern Raccoon City looks, it really has no atmosphere and looks more like RCity from the movies. In fact, Nemesis has vision like Terminator, just like the movies, he never had that in RE3. Also Alice's eye is shown in a cutscene. The idiots who made this were fans of the movies. Who knows, maybe it was Paul WS Andersson disguised as Slant Six who developed this horrible game.

No, even online with friends it's pretty horrible.

Yes, it looks super modern and futuristic, weird how that work keeps popping up. Like the invisibility garbage.

Nemesis sounded stupid like he did in UC & the movie. Not cool. He sounded awesome in RE3, but for some reason Capcom refuses to use that again...not sure why.

IDK about that last part.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Yup, it's bad.

Yes, it looks super modern and futuristic, weird how that work keeps popping up. Like the invisibility garbage.

Nemesis sounded stupid like he did in UC & the movie. Not cool. He sounded awesome in RE3, but for some reason Capcom refuses to use that again...not sure why.

I don't really like this game and I don't waste my time posting comments on this thread. But you mean this Game is made for Anderson's Jerk Fans? Maybe he is one of the member of Slant Six. So Anderson is behind all this. Oh Gross. Multiplayer or not this ORC is boring.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Yup, it's bad.

I don't really this game and I don't waste my time posting comments on this thread. But you mean this Game is made for Anderson's Jerk Fans? Maybe he is one of the member of Slant Six. So Anderson is behind all this. Oh Gross. Multiplayer or not this ORC is boring.

Ummmm, Missy, I'm pretty sure he was joking about that Anderson conspiracy thing.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ohmybasch wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

Yup, it's bad.

I don't really this game and I don't waste my time posting comments on this thread. But you mean this Game is made for Anderson's Jerk Fans? Maybe he is one of the member of Slant Six. So Anderson is behind all this. Oh Gross. Multiplayer or not this ORC is boring.

Ummmm, Missy, I'm pretty sure he was joking about that Anderson conspiracy thing.

You think so? Thats not a funny joke. I thought it was real.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That really pissed me off, I'm so sick of them fuckin' up the Nemesis voice and looks all the time. He sounds like such a retard, literally.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:23 pm

OK this pretty much sums up my thoughts on the game:

Beat it once, its exciting and fun. I liked the umbrella team and the nods they gave to the franchise, the moonlight sonata, the clips of Leon in the cameras, and nemesis, they were really neat. But I own it and have not played it again. I beat it once and didnt feel the need to play it again. Im playing silent hill downpour instead, it has puzzles and horror, something I liked about RE once upon a time.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:36 pm

00biohazard wrote:
I beat it once and didnt feel the need to play it again.
After I beat it i'll do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City   Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your honest opinion of Operation: Raccoon City
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next