HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil ORC First Impressions

Go down 
+19
Incompetent Barry
S.Winters
chocotricks
Jill Sandwich
Known_Hero
McShowtime
Vandal
Lady Yuna
gheta
Spike991
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
PAULSAMSON
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
ChickenHeart
spawn
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Quote :
I would have to disagree with everything you said.

It's just a matter of perspective, I prefer to see the glass half full instead of half empty XD
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:53 pm

McShowtime wrote:
It's just a matter of perspective, I prefer to see the glass half full instead of half empty XD
I don't understand how something can be half full, it's either full or it's not. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm

@Mercy: I agree with all the things that you've pointed out, maybe except for the bosses. If online is really that bad then this game's just a one player campaign, so it may be a beta for Capcom so they can later release something like "ORC complete edition" or "Ultimate ORC" with all the split screen and dlcs, because the game feels empty to me as it is now. BTW, the game played on something harder than normal is a pain in the ass.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Well lets just say that they've got work to do on the online and DLC's and patches are sure to come once the complaints start rolling in. The only way you can win is if you're cheating using a broken character, but that's only because you're going up against cheating broken character players. They just can't play the game for what it is, they added too much broken mechanics to piss players off. There can't be two of the same character, so if someone chooses your guy you have to suck it up with a class that you're unfamiliar with or second best at.

On the bosses, I don't see what's so fun about shooting, dodging, shooting, healing your idiot AI, but if that's your cup of tea, I can see why you enjoy the boss fights. Though when I was fighting the two Tyrants, I found that Four-Eyes' ability to view enemy health came in handy as one Tyrant came a minute after the other, I could focus my fire on the first one so the next one would be easier to kill.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:02 am

I get your point, but except for healing the AI (which is really stupid), shoot dodge and shoot is what bosses are all about really
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:29 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I get your point, but except for healing the AI (which is really stupid), shoot dodge and shoot is what bosses are all about really

IDK. I was watching Winters play that hospital level, the part where Nicholai is sniping you through that window, and that looked stupid. It lasted forever, and he got shot soooo many times and it just kept on going.

I think the best boss fights got to be somewhat challenging firstly.

Cool presentation. But most importantly, gameplay wise, you need some skillz to be utilized. I think dodging is something that can be cool.

The 2nd Krauser fight in RE4 is a good example. He was all over the place, with his Bow and his TMP and grendes and sneaking up on you with his trademark knife.

It was really cool and fun. Interactive.

Some of the stuff with Birkin was interactive, and I kinda liked it. Like when he knocks you on the ground and you gotta move from side to side while he's trying to smash you with his pipe.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah I didn't like the Nicholai part...although you should play it by yourself....you're not gonna like the final boss too much if you think Nicholai took too many shots...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:55 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Yeah I didn't like the Nicholai part...although you should play it by yourself....you're not gonna like the final boss too much if you think Nicholai took too many shots...

If it's a Tyrant or something I'm cool with that.

I don't like having to fight too many people shooting at me with guns in RE though. Occasionally it's ok. Alfred, Krauser, etc, but there is a limit.
Back to top Go down
WyrmKing
Zombie
Zombie
WyrmKing

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

If it's a Tyrant or something I'm cool with that.

I don't like having to fight too many people shooting at me with guns in RE though. Occasionally it's ok. Alfred, Krauser, etc, but there is a limit.

No, it's Leon and only if you choose to kill him instead of letting him live.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 am

Its fucking sold out everywhere where I live. Gutted. RE5 wasnt even a sell out here so I thought ORC definetly wouldnt be. Must be all the COD freaks.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:11 am

You're not missing much lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
You're not missing much lol

I know but still, the chance to stroll around Raccoon city whatever the circumstances is always appealing lol.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 am

Actually, it doesn't feel like Raccoon City at all
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:10 am

Everyday my dislike for this game grows. When it first came out I was like "It's not bad" but now I'm starting to hate it. It's a poor man's SOCOM in a Resident Evil wrapper. Kind of like if you put RC Cola into a can of Pepsi. It looks good but in the end you just feel cheap.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:12 am

I was trying to play through it again, but it really bored me and annoyed me to be honest
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:32 am

Yeah...I saw countless walkthroughs and both endings. Definitely not worth it to me. I might pick up Batman AC instead.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:27 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Everyday my dislike for this game grows. When it first came out I was like "It's not bad" but now I'm starting to hate it. It's a poor man's SOCOM in a Resident Evil wrapper. Kind of like if you put RC Cola into a can of Pepsi. It looks good but in the end you just feel cheap.
Yeah same here dude, I havent played it since Tuesday, I just dont feel like playing it, instead I want to play Counter-Strike. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Yeah...I saw countless walkthroughs and both endings. Definitely not worth it to me. I might pick up Batman AC instead.

Arkham City is a much better game for sure
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 pm

I must be the only one playing online here. It's not that bad when it actually works.. Getting started takes friggin forever because your team gets kicked for no reason, joining a squad and finding a match takes forever, and there are an innumerous amount of glitches and bugs that prevent you from being on your game which includes: Invisible Zombies, Invisible Team, Invisible enemy team, teleporting from place to place, switching guns without actually trying to switch guns, spawning into zombies, Teleporting hunters, and team standing in place when they're actually playing.
Back to top Go down
Shevanator3000
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Shevanator3000

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

I thought it was pretty weird at first. Not very RE like. But I guess after playing it more I liked it but not as an RE game. The only thing that seems very RE like is Leon, Claire, etc. But other than that it's a pretty good game aside from the non REness. I thought it was pretty weird when Ada and Leon kissed though. O.o
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Shevanator3000 wrote:
I thought it was pretty weird when Ada and Leon kissed though. O.o

Why is that weird? They kissed in Resident Evil 2.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 am

Mercy wrote:
Shevanator3000 wrote:
I thought it was pretty weird when Ada and Leon kissed though. O.o

Why is that weird? They kissed in Resident Evil 2.

Jesus that blue text is too hard to read!
Back to top Go down
HRZONE2
Cerberus
Cerberus
HRZONE2

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 am

I haven't played the game yet because I'm not paying $60 lol. I have however seen full game plays and it looks like a lot of fun! The only thing I don't like is that you can't play the Heroes outside of the online mode, and that you can't have offline multiplayer!!!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 am

HRZONE2 wrote:
I haven't played the game yet because I'm not paying $60 lol. I have however seen full game plays and it looks like a lot of fun! The only thing I don't like is that you can't play the Heroes outside of the online mode, and that you can't have offline multiplayer!!!

Totally, heroes mode looked fun to play. Anyway, I finished the game, and

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 am

You know how I ended up killing Leon? Idiot AI. He was standing behind a box and I was ducking under it, he was trying to shoot me and I blind fired all my clips into him until he died. I have to level with you, he killed me four times before that idiot AI saved me from staying up too late. And killing Leon.. Claire.. And running off with Sherry.. I have to admit. It was the most satisfying thing in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil ORC First Impressions   Resident Evil ORC First Impressions - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil ORC First Impressions
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next