Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE3 Question

Go down 
+8
Spike991
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfielmusculo
ChickenHeart
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
TeRoR KiD
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

RE3 Question - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
RE is a better game. You keep noticing Chris's arsenal on his back. There is nothing wrong with it dude

lol...please try not to take offense to this question but is English your preferred language? You don't seem to understand from my posts that the weapons being visible on Chris' back is something I really LIKE...

Really you said that? Sorry i didn't noticed dude. I thought you said, instead of Chris bringing his arsenal on his back you prefer to put it on the storage box.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:26 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
RE is a better game. You keep noticing Chris's arsenal on his back. There is nothing wrong with it dude

lol...please try not to take offense to this question but is English your preferred language? You don't seem to understand from my posts that the weapons being visible on Chris' back is something I really LIKE...

Really you said that? Sorry i didn't noticed dude. I thought you said, instead of Chris bringing his arsenal on his back you prefer to put it on the storage box.

Ok...so you must be just a troll trying to ruin a great website then?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:32 am

Say whatever you want... I am not what you are thinking. By the way, don't call Spike a Prick. Respect the admins here, they are the one's who is responsible for this site.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:48 am

Say whatever you want... I am not what you are thinking. By the way, don't call Spike a Prick. Respect the admins here, they are the one's who is responsible for this site.

Facepalm moment for me. Spike is knowledgeable and I never once called him a prick.

I'm gonna go to bed and stop filling this forum with useless conversations between myself and a troll...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:

Facepalm moment for me. Spike is knowledgeable and I never once called him a prick.

I'm gonna go to bed and stop filling this forum with useless conversations between myself and a troll...

Have a sweet night mares to yah.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:43 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Yeah. Same as Chris and same as my avatar where Leon has the fish, rocket launcher and shotgun on his back while holding a pistol in his hands. I wasn't implying you're a prick, just thought it was pretty obvious from my avatar what I meant!

I'm a fan of some of the slightly more realistic concepts in Resident Evil like in 0 where when you can't fit items in your personal inventory you have to drop them and collect later. Much more realistic than keeping them in the magic storage boxes.

I couldnt see your avy when i had posted, and didnt feel like looking, haha.

I would mind that. I do like the concept of realism in RE. I think the over the top Matrix moves that some characters do is absurd.

Probably a product of the movies...but yes, im all for realism.

Although i dont wanna be armed with so many weapons to where we should really have to worry about that.

What if everybody wore like a fanny pack to put all their reasonably sized weapons?
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
Yeah. Same as Chris and same as my avatar where Leon has the fish, rocket launcher and shotgun on his back while holding a pistol in his hands. I wasn't implying you're a prick, just thought it was pretty obvious from my avatar what I meant!

I'm a fan of some of the slightly more realistic concepts in Resident Evil like in 0 where when you can't fit items in your personal inventory you have to drop them and collect later. Much more realistic than keeping them in the magic storage boxes.

I couldnt see your avy when i had posted, and didnt feel like looking, haha.

I would mind that. I do like the concept of realism in RE. I think the over the top Matrix moves that some characters do is absurd.

Probably a product of the movies...but yes, im all for realism.

Although i dont wanna be armed with so many weapons to where we should really have to worry about that.

What if everybody wore like a fanny pack to put all their reasonably sized weapons?

The fanny pack could work but I'd be putting my ammunition in that and carrying the weapons on my back or hip. Magnum on the left hip, pistol on the right hip, rifle and shotgun on the back...

Now let's go and kill some BOWs Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:

Yeah, let's simmer down here. Kid never called me anything but brillliant. The prick thing was just me joking, and apparently putting words in his mouth, sry( Razz ), but yeah, realism is nice, for sure. I mean to an extent of course, but mid-air barrel rolling MF's have no place in RE. There, I finally said it!
Back to top Go down
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:07 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Thanks for the reply Nite. I can see RE3 quickly moving ahead of RE2 as my second favourite after the original / ReMake (I package them as one game because it was essentially the same story)

The dodge attacks during shooting are so nice for an old school format RE. I had a cerebus jump at me as I shot at him and it automatically dodge him.

I'm mainly asking this question for strategy reasons. If I have all this nice ammo already is there even any need to conserve or should I just be shooting the shit out of enemies before they attack me and conserving health for those inevitable battles with nemesis?

The dodge move is the reason why I could take nemesis down on hard mode with the knife. It was pure bliss. used 3 herbs though. But it took me a good 5-10 minutes to do it!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks to those Jill's dodge moves. Cause of that I don't need to use a lot of herbs. I really enjoyed those dodge moves. I only got a problem on Nemesis. I can't seem to handle him.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:22 am

Sorry for assuming you were a troll Miss Claire...you are a great member for this forum.

I was very wrong about you!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 am

Resident evil was probably one the best games for speedrunning.
It was a little more fluint than RE1 and 2, you could dodge which was handy for not wasting
a few seconds of struggling to get a zombie off of you, you had decent weapons and
a lot more of them (although on runs I only equip a shotgun in case things get tough)
Oh yeah and most importantly you could 360 turn which made it easier to turn in a split second.

I still love speed running RE2 though.
Always be my favourite, RE1 is horrible to run because of it being a early RE game
but it is good as a normal game Smile
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 am

Wow Mcghie. You can beat RE2 10-20 minutes faster than me. I range from 1:40's to 50s tops and no higher.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Wow Mcghie. You can beat RE2 10-20 minutes faster than me. I range from 1:40's to 50s tops and no higher.

That is still pretty good man, just assess your run when your doing it.
Try to get a route that you dont back track on, dodge as many enemies as you can,
where you fell you could have done better remember that for next time.

That isn't my best speedrun, I will record my next run but that was a not to shabby time I got, I was a little rusty
hadn't played RE2 for a while and then jumped straight in for a quick speed run before I went out one Friday.
My game crashed before the result screen I was going to break my tv lol
I just waited ten minutes and it eventually started again, so I had a lucky break
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 am

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind Razz. The fastest time I ever saw for RE2 was about 1:19. I've even seen players brave enough to beat both scenarios with only a KNIFE Shocked. I'm still trying to beat 2 with no damage (my brother was the only one able to do it once).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE3 Question   RE3 Question - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE3 Question
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3