HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......

Go down 
+6
Spike991
NiteKrawler
00biohazard
Methsia
S.Winters
chrisredfielmusculo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... Empty
PostSubject: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Johann Urb will play has leon s kennedy,i mean seriously????????????'
the director of the movies shoud be decapitated.........
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:56 pm

His hair seems like it's been many colors.. Orangey red, light brown/dirty blonde. But whatev. He can do whatever he wants. It gives us more to bitch about. ^_^
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:10 pm

resident evil fans earn the rigth to bitch about the movies,i mean
camon man ALICE?i mean seriously,the movies look more like x men then resident evil
they ruined chris by making him into a skinny guy,jill is pertrayed horribly,nemesis became friendly e.t.c

the movies have nothing to do with the games,sure i like them as separated fiilms
but calling that resident evil is bs
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm

@S.Winters - Like he has Venetian hair colour?

@OP - Like some of us some, the films are guilty pleasure.
Be honest, you would still watch the next Resident Evil film.

Chris was al-right. I thought it was the guy on the rooftop who
welcomed Alice and Claire. ._. I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Yeah... They're basically zombie movies that stole the names of badass characters.

I'll still probably watch the next one anyway.

And venetian hair color??? What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Yeah... They're basically zombie movies that stole the names of badass characters.

Venetian hair colour is like Ginger, Blonde, Dark Brown all in one.
Depending on the light source.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:20 pm

i think the movies are good,but calling that resident evil is nonsense
i didnt like chris in the movie(ok,it was obvious that they woudnt hire a actor that had
a built like chris had in re5)but to me that wasnt chris,the only role that was well interpeted
was wesker and claire imo,the plot his all messed up,it has nothing to do with resident evil
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 pm

Methsia wrote:
S.Winters wrote:

Venetian hair colour is like Ginger, Blonde, Dark Brown all in one.
Depending on the light source.

Yes, Leon Kennedy has to have the Venetian hair color. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 pm

Couldn't really say for sure. Just guessed based on your description
of his hair on Retribution.

If I played RE2 and RE4, I would probably grow fond of Leon.

But now he's just "a guy with silly hair and always looked grumpy" for me.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Maybe you should play them. Leon can be fun sometimes.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:52 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
i think the movies are good,but calling that resident evil is nonsense
i didnt like chris in the movie(ok,it was obvious that they woudnt hire a actor that had
a built like chris had in re5)but to me that wasnt chris,the only role that was well interpeted
was wesker and claire imo,the plot his all messed up,it has nothing to do with resident evil

You thought claire was alright?millers chris was oscar worthy compared to larters claire. She doesnt have anything to do with VG claire. Get your facts straight bro.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Yeah and what is with not liking a "skinny" Chris? He was pretty damn thin in every game until RE5. And in RE5 he was too muscular. Why would you want the roided out version of Chris?
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 am

Cause some weird people like roided out Chris?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah and what is with not liking a "skinny" Chris? He was pretty damn thin in every game until RE5. And in RE5 he was too muscular. Why would you want the roided out version of Chris?

He wasn't "Skinny" Chris, he was average build Chris. Unless you wanna call Wesker, Leon, Billy, Carlos, Steve(maybe), Richard, Forest, Kenneth, Joseph, and others skinny too.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:22 am

They designed Chris like that because when you ran out of ammo you could resort to punching majini. But when they decided to scatter the game with ammo, made it a two player, and got rid of everything that made the trailer look amazing, his muscles were just for that rock punching thing. Seriously, he looks like someone left a chia pet on a vending machine.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

He wasn't "Skinny" Chris, he was average build Chris. Unless you wanna call Wesker, Leon, Billy, Carlos, Steve(maybe), Richard, Forest, Kenneth, Joseph, and others skinny too.

Sense the quotes. He is actually "skinny" Chris. He just isn't skinny Chris. The quotes change everything.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:31 am

lol,i dont really care about chris body,the thing his since i was used to chris in re5,
the character semmed strange to me,the only chris game i played was re5,didnt play re1 or the remake

about claire,to be honest i saw the movies in such a long time ago
i migth have to watch them again..........

cheers
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:38 am

S.Winters wrote:
Cause some weird people like roided out Chris?

i liked that version of chris,i mean i do think they did overdone it a litle bit
but i woudnt see the problem with a character having a certain built,i mean chris
isnt exactly an average person,he only looked too big in the cutscenes,in the achual gameplay of the game
he didnt looked that huge

and i am a weird person,lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 am

Don't double post. If you have to add something to a previous post, use the edit button.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Don't double post. If you have to add something to a previous post, use the edit button.

will do next time

thanks
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Leon's hair always looked some kind of blonde to me. lol
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 pm

I thought it looked more of a matte dull blonde.

Razz Whatever that means. He always looks grumpy.

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Leon is always grumpy cause he cant get Ada or Hunnigan in the sack.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Leon is redhead. Period.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Sense the quotes. He is actually "skinny" Chris. He just isn't skinny Chris. The quotes change everything.

You mean like:

Let's eat grandpa.

Let's eat, grandpa.

Punctuation can save a person's life?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......   resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now...... Empty

Back to top Go down

resident evil retribution:leon is blonde now......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next