Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
OK this is just stupid EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
OK this is just stupid EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
OK this is just stupid EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
OK this is just stupid EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
OK this is just stupid EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
OK this is just stupid EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
OK this is just stupid EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

OK this is just stupid

Go down 
+12
Vandal
chaso13
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Mcghie
Cyberote
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
The Knife
Mass Distraction
toddx77
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

OK this is just stupid Empty
PostSubject: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:19 am

So I have always been able to deal with the Resident Evil movies. Even though they aren't really based off the games I enjoy them for what they are. Im always the first to defend them when people start bashing them and tell them just to enjoy the movies as seeing the characters and parts of the resident evil world brought to life. Now I just read that in Retribution One, Rain, and Carlos are all going to be in it? I don't even see how that is possbile considering One was cut to pieces by the laser, Rain was turned into a zombie and killed, and Carlos was burned. So how are these characters even supposed to come back? The only thing I can even remotly think of is somone took some dna from their dead bodies and cloned them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:07 am

toddx77 wrote:
So I have always been able to deal with the Resident Evil movies. Even though they aren't really based off the games I enjoy them for what they are. Im always the first to defend them when people start bashing them and tell them just to enjoy the movies as seeing the characters and parts of the resident evil world brought to life. Now I just read that in Retribution One, Rain, and Carlos are all going to be in it? I don't even see how that is possbile considering One was cut to pieces by the laser, Rain was turned into a zombie and killed, and Carlos was burned. So how are these characters even supposed to come back? The only thing I can even remotly think of is somone took some dna from their dead bodies and cloned them.
Where did you hear that? If it's true, this just might be the "long awaited" prequel.

Would also explain why Leon is there (he's also dead in the movie canon) and Jill's absence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
toddx77 wrote:
Where did you hear that? If it's true, this just might be the "long awaited" prequel.

Would also explain why Leon is there (he's also dead in the movie canon) and Jill's absence.

Wait... so Degeneration ISN'T canon? What madness is this.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 pm

The Knife wrote:
What? Now who said THAT?! Of course it's canon.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Well when I posted that I had read it on resident evil wiki but here is the article from gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6337828/resident-evil-director-talks-retribution?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B3

Even Paul says he cant talk about how they are coming back which makes me worry its going to be some really stupid way. I mean all 3 of those characters dont even have bodies anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:02 am

I'm still thinking this is the prequel Paul mentioned he could be doing a long time ago. Would make a whole lot more sense than a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 am

toddx77 wrote:
Well when I posted that I had read it on resident evil wiki but here is the article from gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6337828/resident-evil-director-talks-retribution?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B3

Even Paul says he cant talk about how they are coming back which makes me worry its going to be some really stupid way. I mean all 3 of those characters dont even have bodies anymore.
Him not talking about it means it's most likely an important plot element and no director/writer/producer/whatever worth his weight is going to drop a spoiler like that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:32 am

Let's face it. Alice can time travel now...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am

Oh HELL no, that would be the most horrible thing ever D:

Let's just hope this is the prequel, just so the movies would make even the tiniest bit of sense.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:09 am

Las Plagas was said to appear in Retribution. Wasn't Las Plagas technically in Afterlife? Those leaf-like tentacle things coming out of the zombies' mouths is Las Plagas. So wtf Anderson? Do your research like you claim to do when you clearly don't!

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Degeneration is canon and has nothing to do with the non-canon live action movies that Anderson dishes out.

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm still thinking this is the prequel Paul mentioned he could be doing a long time ago. Would make a whole lot more sense than a sequel.
I don't think so. I read about Milla Jovovich tweeting about how there's going to be some awesome fight scenes between Alice and Jill. I'm guessing Alice is going to have flashbacks or nightmares or even some Star Wars-esque spirit nonsense
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 am

Cyberote wrote:
I don't think so. I read about Milla Jovovich tweeting about how there's going to be some awesome fight scenes between Alice and Jill. I'm guessing Alice is going to have flashbacks or nightmares or even some Star Wars-esque spirit nonsense

Wasn't Jill confirmed as being replaced? WHAT'S GOING ON?! How can a human being fuck up something THIS badly??? Paul W. S. Anderson is CLINICALLY INSANE! I have called it. It is true.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:23 am

He even said in the video, and I quote, "I'm propably the biggest Resident Evil game fan in the world".

It hurts my ears...

The only thing that could help this even the slightest is that the movies is a prequel... I seriously can't stress this enough. I don't want to sit through another fuckfest like Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:41 am

If I ever saw Anderson I would want to say this:

Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

But you just said Leon dies in the movie canon. Ah well, Anderson has created a time paradox. Nothing important, really.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Let's face it. Alice can time travel now...
Oh my god...... affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:20 pm

It is not a prequel since Jill is in it and Jill never met Alice before the raccoon incident, in the first movie Rain didn't know what a zombie was, Carlos never met Jill until the second movie, Luthor is casted in this movie, Wesker is in the movie, and it was said the movie would explain the reason for chris and claires absence would be because they were captured by Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:04 am

The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

But you just said Leon dies in the movie canon. Ah well, Anderson has created a time paradox. Nothing important, really.
Degeneration has NOTHING to do with the live action movies. Leon has been dead in the Anderson movies but not in Degeneration which ties in with the official canon.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

Wasn't Jill confirmed as being replaced? WHAT'S GOING ON?! How can a human being fuck up something THIS badly??? Paul W. S. Anderson is CLINICALLY INSANE! I have called it. It is true.
You can see Sienna Guillory in this video

http://yfrog.com/mvgldkz

Also we can see Colin Salmon, Michelle Rodriguez and Oded Fehr in this one

http://yfrog.com/f52w6lz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Resident Evil Retribution   OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:57 am

[/b]
Hi all, this is my first post....... HELLO!!
Anyway, regarding RE:R, I think, from my understanding, that Carlos, One, Rain will be back in this film, but I think they will be as clones of there former selves (Like the Alices' in the previous films). However I reckon, that Carlos, One & Rain will be implanted to work for Umbrella!
Thats my guess anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 am

That... actually makes sense.

In a horrible, horrible way. But it still does.

It's going to be some awful plot twist nonetheless.

Oh, and welcome. You should make an introductory post in the Introductions section.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

Degeneration has NOTHING to do with the live action movies. Leon has been dead in the Anderson movies but not in Degeneration which ties in with the official canon.

To true and its the only film that kept everything normal as far as residentevil goes Smile
Also is degeneration after RE4 or before ?
I think it might be after, due to Leon being a agent, but there is no speak of Claire's antics on rockfort island.
But they do mention about her being a survivor of the raccoon city disaster.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:25 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

To true and its the only film that kept everything normal as far as residentevil goes Smile
Also is degeneration after RE4 or before ?
I think it might be after, due to Leon being a agent, but there is no speak of Claire's antics on rockfort island.
But they do mention about her being a survivor of the raccoon city disaster.
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t1788-resident-evil-chronology-timeline

I hope that helps Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:25 am

Degeneration is after RE4. By one year I think.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:27 am

Thanks Mass and Nite, I did think it was after RE4 but wasn't to sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid Empty

Back to top Go down

OK this is just stupid
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next