HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How excited are you for RE:ORC?

Go down 
+19
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfield84
RebelliousQueen
HUNK420
NiteKrawler
Albert Birkin 92
Turo602
Mass Distraction
DeadlyGenetics
ChickenHeart
Vandal
Spike991
chocotricks
toddx77
00biohazard
Sargent D
Lady Yuna
Methsia
Known_Hero
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm

We respect your views that you don't see something that is canon as canon. Apparently RE2 is not canon because there is a non-canon way to play through it just like in ORC. That's your logic.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
We respect your views that you don't see something that is canon as canon. Apparently RE2 is not canon because there is a non-canon way to play through it just like in ORC. That's your logic.

Don't tell me what my logic is, because right now, you're making yourself look stupid. When the hell did I say that ORC is not canon because of this "canon" and "non-canon" way to play? Get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Turo602 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Don't tell me what my logic is, because right now, you're making yourself look stupid. When the hell did I say that ORC is not canon because of this "canon" and "non-canon" way to play? Get your facts straight.

I love how you always backtrack on what you say. You look like a goddamn fool. This is the second time you have said that I am making myself look stupid when just the opposite is happening. All you have been saying is that you don't see ORC as canon even though it has been stated that there is a canon plot in the game. Do you even remember what you type or does is just fall into oblivion after you hit send?
Back to top Go down
HUNK420
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK420

Playstation Network cynical420

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:21 pm

i am very excited for this it looks way fckn better than 5 and thats good enough for me who cares if the story is full cannon or not now it has been said that u will have choices throughout the game to change canon and non canoon. so its goin to be like force unleashed where u could change the ending and shit sounds cool to me. and kill leon claire and jill. now i do agree with what was said about not trusting capcom since re5 ended up being completley different than early release vids and lots of stuff that was rumored did not end up in the game.... but either way im getting this i have preorderd it and cant wait!!!! look at the game like this u get to return to racoon city in an upgraded hd version and u never know their could be a dlc campaign for claire and leon eventuaally or if this game is good and makes it big (at least as big as avp)and makes enough money we might finally get or remakes of 2 and 3.............. although one thing that i will complain about is heroes mode...when i first saw that i was exited but now that ive seen how its played i dont like it....... so i hope we can get dLc costumes/skins for multiplayer at least
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I love how you always backtrack on what you say. You look like a goddamn fool. This is the second time you have said that I am making myself look stupid when just the opposite is happening. All you have been saying is that you don't see ORC as canon even though it has been stated that there is a canon plot in the game. Do you even remember what you type or does is just fall into oblivion after you hit send?

Keep telling yourself that, champ. I mean you of all people. The guy who doesn't comprehend what he reads... Really? I don't need to explain myself to you anymore, you're nobody.

Anyway, I'm done with you. I already see where this is heading. Insult after insult like damn children. Of course, we can all talk shit in the safety of our homes. It doesn't prove anything. I can tell you're a real winner anyway.

Last edited by Turo602 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Dude, then explain it to me. I'm obviously not getting what you are saying. So you agree that ORC is canon?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:08 am

Ladies, ladies, you two are inseparable. Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 am

LOL. Im not that excited about ORC. I want RE6 now!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:26 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Dude, then explain it to me. I'm obviously not getting what you are saying. So you agree that ORC is canon?

My conversations with Turo has been more or less the same, Nite. I just figure it's best not to argue with him because he doesn't make sense half way through the discussion, he backtracks, and resorts to insults. Honestly, he's a cool kid if you're not in a heated debated. Notice how your conversation has nothing to do with the actual topic, it deviated from the thread so much you might as well have made a thread about Operation Raccoon City's continuity with the canon universe. 
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ladies, ladies, you two are inseparable. Razz

What the hell. =P
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:10 am

I am excited about the game though it is deemed to be a spin-off. It has new multi-player modes. I am ok with 4 AI partner though some could not even manage sheva and cursed the shit outa her.

I am really excited about the game since we are in battle against other armed men than poor zombies who jus wanna hug and kiss you from the front and behind. I like mercenaries. If the gameplay is better than mercenaries, I am all ready to play the game. cheers

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 am

Mercy wrote:
he doesn't make sense half way through the discussion 

But then he says we don't make sense. Razz
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 am

00biohazard wrote:
Dont really give a shit about this game. Imnot excited at all. BRING ON RE6!!

My words exactly.......well, I could still download ORC just to check it out, *trollface
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Mercy wrote:
he doesn't make sense half way through the discussion 

But then he says we don't make sense. Razz
Which is the frustrating part.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:22 pm

In the end, only two people knew how you guys got Hunkd.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Mercy wrote:
My conversations with Turo has been more or less the same, Nite. I just figure it's best not to argue with him because he doesn't make sense half way through the discussion, he backtracks, and resorts to insults. Honestly, he's a cool kid if you're not in a heated debated. Notice how your conversation has nothing to do with the actual topic, it deviated from the thread so much you might as well have made a thread about Operation Raccoon City's continuity with the canon universe.

No no, I do make sense. The ones putting words in my mouth and not comprehending what has just been said are the ones that don't make sense. I backtrack so I can clarify/spoon feed what I've said, because some people here for some reason have a hard time with words. I only insult when I'm insulted first. Yeah, and I'm at fault for the thread deviating away from the topic?

Last edited by Turo602 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 pm

...while it is still rather unclear whether you actually consider it canon in any way or not.

And yes, you are a big boy now. I saw what was there before you edited it Razz

@Meth: We sure did.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
...while it is still rather unclear whether you actually consider it canon in any way or not.

And yes, you are a big boy now. I saw what was there before you edited it Razz
I don't see why. I've made it known all last page. So the answer is, no.

And lol, yeah. I'm a little stressed right now. Just trying to clean it up. All I got to say, is that we should all just fucken let this go.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Well, you can say no and exclude it from your canon but if it really is considered in the official canon, full game or parts of it, that's what it is.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Fucken Bullshit! I seriously have to type this again? Why does this place like to sign me out randomly!? ARGH!

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well, you can say no and exclude it from your canon but if it really is considered in the official canon, full game or parts of it, that's what it is.

It's just more bullshit from Capcom to me. I see ORC as separate continuity from the main games. To say ORC is canon means that you are officially replacing Resident Evil 2 and 3. It exist separately but is made to fit into the canon just like the novels, comics, and manga.

I would like to quote News Bot who replied to the situation from Rely on Horror, because this guy simplified what I'm trying to get at.

"The game is not canon, even if you want it to be. It is an alternative universe set within an alternative timeline, similar to the comic books and novels. It does not happen or fit with BH2 and BH3; it replaces them in a different timeline."

Even if Capcom did say it, I'm not going to buy their stupidity. It either makes sense, or it doesn't. It's the equivalent to the President saying something stupid and us, taking it as the truth. "The President said it so it must be true". Not on my watch. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Capcom decides what is canon. They make the games. They make the canon. I don't give a crap about what politicians say and besides that's real life, while RE is a fictional universe created by a group of people who make it as they see fitting.

You can be in denial for as much as you want. What you say can not change the truthfulness of things. If the game really is canon when you play it the canon way it can as well be in the official canon for those parts. RE2 had four scenarios. The real canon is a mix of those. Whaddya know. What I'm getting at with this is that while the whole game might not be canon, parts of it can be. It doesn't mean you have to rewrite RE2 & 3, how can you even say that when you have not played one second of the game?

Btw. Even some of the comics/manga can be counted into the canon as supplemental material.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I agree with Mass. The president analogy doesn't quite work for your favor, because no matter what the President is talking about you can't say "Because he said it means it's true." In fact I'm sure no one thinks that. Say the President said that "The next Batman movie changes things about the character." He would have no right in that juncture to state anything about it because he had no role in the making of it. He would only use his position of power as to make people believe him, where as if he actually did help produce the film, he would have the right. CAPCOM produced and created this, they have the power and the right to state if this is canon or not, because they created it. Again you fall into the straw-man argument. True, we shouldn't believe everything that the President says, but that has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Honestly, I don't care if it is canon or not, it's something to get by the time for waiting for Resident Evil 6. If it's canon, big whoop, it happened 15 years ago. If it isn't canon; again, who cares? If it makes a dent in the Resident Evil continuity then hooray for the people who played it. They can understand a game that was released in 1998.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Hmm...I remember a time when Nintendo said that Twilight Princess explains the flood in Wind Waker... I only played and passed it and it never did explain anything about a flood. But it's Nintendo, right? They created Zelda so it must be true.

As for the analogy, you still understand the point. And that's what matters most.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Hmm...I remember a time when Nintendo said that Twilight Princess explains the flood in Wind Waker... I only played and passed it and it never did explain anything about a flood. But it's Nintendo, right? They created Zelda so it must be true.

As for the analogy, you still understand the point. And that's what matters most.
Nintendo didn't announce that. Here's the official Legen of Zelda timeline.

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Official-Legend-of-Zelda-Timeline--570x778.jpg

Link me to where Nintendo announced that, because as far as I'm concerned it was a theory by gamertrailers.

And your analogy is invalid.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Capcom decides what is canon. They make the games.

You sure about that? Capcom is just a publisher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How excited are you for RE:ORC?   How excited are you for RE:ORC? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How excited are you for RE:ORC?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next