HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?

Go down 
+5
NiteKrawler
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
The Knife
Bub537
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 am

I have no idea why people are so excited for Operation Raccoon City. It's basically going to play just like any SOCOM game (since it's being developed by Slant Six Games). In fact it's just a re-skinned SOCOM game that features RE creatures, locations, and characters. Also there's a big deal about the assassination of Leon and Claire. Who honestly thinks that's cool? Why would you wanna aid in the killing of such well-loved RE characters? That's just not cool to me. Plus the game can't be canon if they allow you to do something like that. The whole playing as the USS is pretty sweet but overall I can't understand why hardcore RE fans are excited for this one. If anything it's going to attract more non-RE players like RE4 and RE5 did.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 am

I'm excited for t. THe only thing I'm not excited for is having to deal with Hunters. About the Leon and Claire thing, I think I'm going to look away while they make an EPIC escape.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:23 am

The game can be played either the canon way, letting things happen as they should, or just mess everything up and kill the survivors. It provides a nice backstory on what the USS teams did during the Raccoon incident. Well, at last what the other USS members were doing besides HUNK's team.

It's going to be interesting to see what the town looks like in high definition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:37 am

I'm exicted for it too, as long as they never make the main series RE games like this then it will be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 am

I'm excited because it's basically the best Z-Day simulator we have for now. I can't wait to tear up Raccoon City with Mass.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm excited because it's basically the best Z-Day simulator we have for now. I can't wait to tear up Raccoon City with Mass.

HEY! Don't you dare forget about me!

XBOX Live: LegendryOatmeal
Playstation Network: wazoo1875
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 pm

It's just a different way to experience RE. It looks like an amazing zombie-killer game. And why think it's stupid because it's not canon? Wouldn't it be even more stupid if it WAS and it completely rewrites RE history? I think Capcom teamed up with Slant6 to try to satisfy us until Revelations, Damnation and RE6.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm very excited for this game for some reason. The minute I saw the first trailer I couldn't wait for it to come out, most likely because it takes place during resident evil 2 so I get to see claire Smile Just as soon as I saw it I just really wanted it lol. I've already decided Im not going to mess with the canon on my first playthrough but may change some things on my second. I can never see myself killing Leon or Claire though lol. I'm also glad capcom is going back to the old school stuff like zombies, hunters, tyrants, and raccoon city. Just by looking at the trailers it appears to have a more resident evil feel then 5 did.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Well I guess that does answer my question. I am the only one not excited haha. If the overall reception is positive I might consider checking it out but when I saw the trailer and some gameplay it really didn't have me convinced.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Bub537 wrote:
Well I guess that does answer my question. I am the only one not excited haha. If the overall reception is positive I might consider checking it out but when I saw the trailer and some gameplay it really didn't have me convinced.
I felt the same way when I first saw the gameplay for it, but it grew on my later in the week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Bub537 wrote:

I would go into the game not expecting anything major, that way you wont have high hopes and will most likely enjoy the same.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm so excited to be able to melee the zombies. Unless you're surrounded by them, they are probably the easiest monster to get around or knock over, and they deserve to be kicked around like what happened in the movies. It's was so frustrating in RE1 to just have the character stand there and take it when they got attacked by one; at least in RE2 and 3 you could push them off, but I want to be able to give them an ass whooping. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 am

Ya that was on of the things I hated about the originals was that you really couldn't counter when zombie attacked. Even in 2 and 3 if you pushed them off you still took damage which sucked.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:03 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Speaking of which, are you going to get Dead Island? I just got to the city part and it's amazinggg.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:22 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

I wish I could join in....but no Ps3....

Also, @bub, yes you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?   Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one NOT excited for ORC?
Page 1 of 1