HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?

Go down 
+4
weskersbarber
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
8BitNinja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
8BitNinja
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
8BitNinja

Playstation Network jadester343
Steam : Jadester343

GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? Empty
PostSubject: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Any other die hard fans loosing their minds!!?? Resident evil revelations 3ds, then Operation Raccoon City, then 6 and in between there we get HD remakes of Umbrella/Darkside chronicles for ps3 and two films! Retribution and the cg animated Damnation! Holy s**t, please wait while i take a breath haha

what are you guys most looking forward to ion this coming year for resident evil?

Last edited by 8BitNinja on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JadeSeriously
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:19 pm

It's a good year to be a Resident Evil fan but all the more it's a good year to be a horror fan!

As much as I'm waiting for this year's RE releases (I also just ordered Mercs 3D and Haunting Ground) I am waiting for all the Silent Hill stuff coming. Downpour, HD Collection and Revelation (the movie). I'm interested to see how well Book of Memories does but not gonna get a Vita for it.

The new spinoff to Fatal Frame, Ghost Camera, is also looking nice.

By default I'm gonna get all these RE titles. This all and a few more is surely going to hurt my wallet...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 pm

I want Haunting Ground. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Looking forward to RE6 and Damnation the most.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It's a good year to be a Resident Evil fan but all the more it's a good year to be a horror fan!

Yeah well we've earned it by patiently awaiting through plenty of not great years to be an RE fan.

Otherwise, good point maker of this thread. We got tons of awesome things right around the corner.

RER is only like a week away for me, so that's at the top. 6 completely took me by suprise. ORC still looks interesting.

I'm kinda sorta amped for Damnation. Haven't gotten really interested in it though. Just saw that initial trailer, don't know much else about it.

Anyway RER and RE6 most of all.

As for the live action films, I'm ready to go have a few laughs at ridiculousness. But Im gonna see it for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm looking forward to RE6, Damnation, and Revelations the most. Though I need a PS3 for RE6 Sad
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

I knew a lot of things Resident Evil was coming in 2012 last year. I wasn't psyched for anything coming at the time. But Resident Evil 6 brought me back to the forums and honestly, I can't wait for anything Resident Evil right now. Cept for the live-action film. I was just shocked that Resident Evil 6 is actually coming.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 am

Mercy wrote:
I knew a lot of things Resident Evil was coming in 2012 last year. I wasn't psyched for anything coming at the time. But Resident Evil 6 brought me back to the forums and honestly, I can't wait for anything Resident Evil right now. Cept for the live-action film. I was just shocked that Resident Evil 6 is actually coming.

RE6 must've caught a bunch of peeps by suprise, cuz a ton of people came back after that trailer.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:36 am

保守的な wrote:
I'm looking forward to RE6, Damnation, and Revelations the most. Though I need a PS3 for RE6 Sad
The game is for 350 and PC too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

RE6 must've caught a bunch of peeps by suprise, cuz a ton of people came back after that trailer.

Indeed. I Remember Jamesys prediction last year that RE6 wouldnt even be announced till at least 2014. lol at Jamesy and his awful predicitions.
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 pm

I had a fangasm when the RE6 trailer came out the same night as the movie. I'm ashamed to say that the movie looked decent, I dislike the casting of Claire/Chris and Wesker but the others are ok I guess. CHRIS AND LEON TOGETHER IN ONE GAME, CAN THE WORLD TAKE THIS AWESOMENESS but what about Claire and Jill in a game working together...that'd be epic. Revelations looks interesting(hope it was for 360/PS3), ORC looks decent enough but I'm more interested in the actual cutscenes with the original heroes <3 and to add to that Chronicles out for the PS3 (thank god I have friends with the PS3) This is the year for Resident Evil and it's about time <33 I just hope the CGI movie is also good, here's hoping Billy comes back or any of the other characters that Capcom forgot. If Steve is alive then hopefully or even Sherry, alot of people are eagerly awaiting her return. Anyway I'm sure the games/cgi movie will be good, capcom (rarely) let us down.
Back to top Go down
8BitNinja
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
8BitNinja

Playstation Network jadester343
Steam : Jadester343

PostSubject: damn lots of cool replies   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 pm

nice nice, i actually just got done playing the new demo for revelations out of the e shop, its a very well crafted handheld game, if you haven't already i say go check it out, its a good way to get used to the controls quickly before Feb 7th!
GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? IMG_0362
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JadeSeriously
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 pm

I wanna see Paul Anderson die smothered to death by a stack of his own terrible RE movies.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:10 pm

00biohazard wrote:
I wanna see Paul Anderson die smothered to death by a stack of his own terrible RE movies.
Wow...that is brutal, I would rather get somthered with good movies than that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?   GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE? Empty

Back to top Go down

GREAT YEAR FOR RESIDENT EVIL/WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE?
Page 1 of 1