Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite Character

Go down 
+75
ThriftyNovistador
Murrdogg
DampRevil
Vandal
37 Narwhals
PWNERX
MSR
Methsia
DivideByZero
ozzman
Roy (DJ)
Valentine Fan
weskersbarber
videojunkie
Lady Yuna
Outbreakgirl
RebelliousQueen
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
Tisu
PartyGirl
r-zone
Trichos
skbc31
Sargent D
Residentevil521
Biohazard2Fan
Andrew
WESKER2893
The mastAH!
HMBlionheart
xelacroix
death6666
Insanity
Strawberry
Urubori
nekronuke
Mass Distraction
AceofSpadz17
NEMESIS23
Jill Valentine
RedFieldRiot
TehNinjaMarshmallow
Lunar6000
AnotherREfan
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
lyfesArcanum
Wesker Alpha
NiteKrawler
Godzilla90s
PublicEnemy
TyRaNT_
Indiana Jones
Kytte
Albert Wesker
Valentine
duralumin
Leon Kennedy
Ghost Leader
Chloe Smith
Spike991
Bernard
blaze150
charlieRE2
Chris Redfield
BioHazardMerc1
Umbrella Spy
Regenerator
frodomir
leonada
Aoshi
Down
Nichole
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Favorite Character - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 am

Barry Effing Burton.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Nichole wrote:
Nemsis is cool. I would choose Wesker cause he's cool, and he's the type of person you wouldn't want to meet on a dark alleyway lol!

Well thank you, Nichole, for making this thread. I had to go back 2 Pages to find it. Wait, what's going on, there's a page missing!

I always liked CVX Wesker. And Richard Waugh's Al in general. I also dig REmake(Jessop) Wesker.

Obviously Jill Valentine. Especially RE1 and REmake Jill. I also liked her in UC and RE5. Julia Voth's Jill is pretty hawt! I dont know what happened to Jill in Revelations. She looks slightly different. I don't like this. I also didnt really care much for RE3 Jill. But it was funny when she slapped Carlos in the face.

Barry Burton is pretty EPIC actually. I didn't appreciate how awesome Barry is at first. Sometimes I overlook awesome things, only to realize later. But Barry's appearance in RE1 was sooo fucking great. Barry has also been in Gaiden, the ending to RE3, and made an appearance in RE5 Merc's Reunion, which has some pretty bad-A moves! Like "Miranda Rights" when a Majini is laying on the ground! GL knows what i'm talkin' about!

I believe I may be most similar to Leon though. Which is fine cuz Leons cool. But please, leave out the S.

Definitely not Steve. Even though he was an alright character.

00biohazard wrote:
The man. The original RE badass. Chris Redfield BITCHES!

No homo only counts sometimes double-o Bio

Good thing PWNERX left my post on the previous page so no one can see.

I think Barry kinda has that cult following. I know PWN and Teh Spike appreciate Barry's awesomeness, but what about anyone else?
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 pm

My list is similar to Teh Spike's.

Jill-I mainly liked her in RE1 and 3. Among all the RE characters, she feels the most human and  she's one of the few to actually seem scared. I didn't like her in Revelations though, her face was off and her voice actor was terrible, overall she just seemed boring.

Leon-I really liked him in 4 for his cheesy lines and sarcasm. His role in RE2 was good too. He was pretty boring in 6 though, like they just threw him in just for his scene with Chris.

Barry-Just awesome in every appearance.

Special mention goes to The Merchant, stranger.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:35 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:

Leon... was pretty boring in 6 though, like they just threw him in just for his scene with Chris.
Yeah and yet Capcom constantly said "We suggest the players to go through Leon's campaign first." And kept hyping him as the main character even though he pretty much didn't do anything to affect the story whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 pm

Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

Leon... was pretty boring in 6 though, like they just threw him in just for his scene with Chris.
Yeah and yet Capcom constantly said "We suggest the players to go through Leon's campaign first." And kept hyping him as the main character even though he pretty much didn't do anything to affect the story whatsoever.

You haven't changed. Always so quick to bash RE6.

Leon was cool in RE6. And it was particularly nice seeing a continuation of the Leon/Ada story, since it basically came out right after Damnation. I still find Leon's campaign to be the most bearable.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:26 am

I definitely like Leon in RE6, to me, it's the best representation of his character yet. I do have a hard time calling Leon "the main character" however. His story feels the least significant to me. I've always said that Jake and Sherry should've been the main protagonists of the game. Jake and Sherry should've been to RE6 what Chris and Sheva were to RE5.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:40 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

You haven't changed. Always so quick to bash RE6.

Leon was cool in RE6. And it was particularly nice seeing a continuation of the Leon/Ada story, since it basically came out right after Damnation. I still find Leon's campaign to be the most bearable.
To be fair Resident Evil 6 is a result of Call of Duty and Capcom's greed to try to appeal to a market that they've never reached out to with this series as well as their old fans. What you get a is a game that only ignornatly devoted Capcom fanatics like.

Leon is like Indiana Jones, he didn't need to be there at all and things would have just happened without him. In fact some times it would be better without him. Though I love Damnation and he was great in it, it wouldn't have mattered if Leon was replaced by Chris. Leon had no importantce in the game nor the movie whatsoever. It didn't need to be him. In Re5, Chris had to be there, in Re4, Leon had to be there, in ReCV, Claire had to be there.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 am

Vandal wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

Yeah Leon felt like the least important playable character in that game. Helena was more of a main character in that campaign and Chris felt like the main character of the overall game.
Back to top Go down
Murrdogg
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Murrdogg

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:57 pm

Torn between Leon and Chris.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 am

RebelliousQueen wrote:
— Claire Redfield
— Rebecca Chambers
— Albert Wesker

Duh on Claire. Idk why but Teh Spike finds your overall list kinda funny.

@PAULSAMSON, is that an Oddworld character in your sig's PSN thing?
Back to top Go down
ThriftyNovistador
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ThriftyNovistador

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Numero Uno favorite character of any RE game. Irving. The best. The ultimate. No one does it better than that scene devouring, cackling fool.

Favorite Character - Page 7 Reside10

I mean really? REALLY? How could you not like this stupid. Grinning. Gummybear!?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:22 pm

ThriftyNovistador wrote:
Numero Uno favorite character of any RE game. Irving. The best. The ultimate. No one does it better than that scene devouring, cackling fool.

Favorite Character - Page 7 Reside10

I mean really? REALLY? How could you not like this stupid. Grinning. Gummybear!?

Every time I think of Irvin, I can only picture his hair flapping up when he yells "BOOM" lol. I did enjoy listening to his voice though, cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:46 pm

Irving was a fun character who had lots of potential for a more long term role, if not at least just one more appearance.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:13 am

I agree, I actually liked him more than a lot of the other villains from the modern games.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 10:27 am

I think I've said I really like Irving before, but where's the quirky villain in Resident Evil 6? That game was taking itself too seriously. We had a cross dresser and a midget for gods sake, we need more quirky villains. They've been edging them out.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 am

Agreed. Nothing about the antags in this game were interesting. Both Revelations games had a serious tone to them and I enjoyed the villains in both games. We had a twisted legalist in Norman and a mad scientist in Alex. I look forward to seeing either of them in a future title. I really hope we do not see the bad guys from re6 again.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Vandal wrote:
I think I've said I really like Irving before, but where's the quirky villain in Resident Evil 6? That game was taking itself too seriously. We had a cross dresser and a midget for gods sake, we need more quirky villains. They've been edging them out.

Let's just forget about RE 6, both revelations games proved (to me at least) to be nice additions to the franchise, re 6 will not be a ¡n example to follow by Capcom, like RE4 was.................I hope
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:20 am

MSR can admit RE6 was a mess, but it wasnt THAT bad. The controls and gameplay were quite smooth. Teh Spike occasionally likes to indulge in some RE6 Mercenaries. The villians however, were actually pretty whack. Derek Simmons was a b.i.t.c.h..
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:47 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
i am going to say jill valentine because i think is a great strong female character. for me i like her because she isn't just a sex symbol and i find that in of games the female characters are just pretty faces without a whole lot of clothing or intelligence. ( with exceptions to jills outfit in RE3) i mean she is pretty but that isn't all thats goes for her you know. when i was 11 and i first played Resident evil ... i was like WOW!!! when i grow up im going to be jill valentine ha ha. good role model, tough chick , intelligent and totally awesome Smile.... and of course she inspired me to where berets ha ha

I agree. I'm a guy that LOVES Excella Gionne, but in RE3 when I saw Jill in that stupid skirt & tube top outfit, I wasn't happy. And then Carlos hitting on her throughout the game was annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
LindaWesker19
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:27 am

wesker , valentine , claire redfield , wong , sherry
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:33 am

LindaWesker19 wrote:
wesker

Obligatory question but you mean Albert, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Character   Favorite Character - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7