HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.

Go down 
+6
Ghost Leader
Spike991
Mcghie
chocotricks
PAULSAMSON
Mass Distraction
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still wish I had modded my PS1 when I had the chance...

EDIT: Ooh, it also seems that this particular limited edition art book with the Revival Selection was released only in Hong Kong.

My first original PS1 was chipped, my second one (the one I own now) is not, my PSone is not modded because you couldn't chip it at the time.
This is just a boot disk that I actually got out a magazine, surprisingly lol
Then again it isn't really a hack its just a boot disk that lets you boot up any game from any region which allowed me to get Japanese titles back then Smile
I will need to get the Hong Kong version then.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm

A little update here. It seems like the extended demo is going to hit the states (and Europe too) afterall. The info comes straight from Capcom's Christian Svensson but no word on a date as of yet.

Also have some new screens. Yet again, click to enlarge.

Zombie wolves
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev14-150x150 Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev9-150x150

Chris and Jessica board the Queen
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev6-150x150 Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev3-150x150

Jill shenanigans
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev1-150x150 Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev13-150x150

Teamwork
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev5-150x150 Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev12-150x150 Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev4-150x150

After all that, follow [this link] to learn more about the enemies. By the looks of it there's a completely new strain on Hunter, Sea Creepers are aquatic Reapers and Scagdead is this games Tyrant.

I'll leave you again with an awesome image...
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev2

...and a full collection of character renders:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Soooo, this whole time, seeing 'Veltro' used in conversation, i totally thought that was a new corporation...not a guy...oh and no Hunk?

what about alex dammit?

rer is very different than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 am

Spike991 wrote:
Soooo, this whole time, seeing 'Veltro' used in conversation, i totally thought that was a new corporation...not a guy...oh and no Hunk?
Veltro is a terrorist group but people refer to the spokes person as "Veltro" because his name has not been revealed.

This is their emblem.
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 180px-Veltro_Symbol_psd_jpgcopy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Veltro is a terrorist group but people refer to the spokes person as "Veltro" because his name has not been revealed.

This is their emblem.
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 180px-Veltro_Symbol_psd_jpgcopy
Ah, well then i wasnt so off.

btw, just wanted to point out choco's one word post thats supposed to be pointing at the post immediately above him, but since it went to the next page it just looks stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:09 am

A couple of new boss fight pics emerge:

This is Rachel after the infection:
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev62

And this is something that reminds me of Irving:
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Rev16

For all the previous pictures, see pages 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am

Yeah that's pretty much a rip off of Irving's Las Plagas transformation, I'd expect more from a virus derived from the T-Virus, though who knows.
Though Spike has assumed the forum has seen a spike in activity due to 6's announcement but for me, oh no.
It's Revelations hands down; based on the demo, it definitely feels like Lost in Nightmares expanded on, plus! Puzzles! FUCKING puzzles are back, even they are touchscreen ones, that's super awesome.
The Scanner for items seems like it's gonna come in hella handy and will probably be a life saver every so often.
I'm crossing my fingers that this is the prelude to what 6 has in store in terms of balancing Action and Horror.

P.S. - Hell Mode? Oh good god. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:47 pm

[left]This hell mode sounds promising, I've never had a extreme challenge from RE yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:04 pm

Okay, so if I got that right, the bundle with consist of RER together with the circle pad – not a bundle with the 3DS itself, right?
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 pm

IGN gave this game an 8.5.

The pros were the graphics(said it was the best on 3DS), and the gameplay which alternates between survival horror and action based depending on what scenario/stage your playing.

The cons were silly characters and story.

I can't post the link because I'm on the iPad but you guys know how to use google Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Trichos wrote:
Okay, so if I got that right, the bundle with consist of RER together with the circle pad – not a bundle with the 3DS itself, right?
That's how I assume it is. It's a shame too, a full RE bundle would've been nice.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Trichos wrote:
That's how I assume it is. It's a shame too, a full RE bundle would've been nice.
Meeeeeh!! bounce =(
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Wow....that's all I can say to that thing with the ship....talk about ridiculously big. Hopefully it's more fun than the Irving fight, though I shan't hold my breath.

@Soul, I think RER and ORC both are ushering in the peeps here, but it all coincided with RE6's godly-like trailer.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 am

YEEEAHHH! Revelations is out today Very Happy
I'm just about go and get it, need to wait on a courier pick up so really cant leave the house just now.
You jealous Spike that UK gets it right behind Japan Razz

P.S Spike I bought a 3ds last night when I was up town, kind of went on a consumer bender and bought a lot of stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 am

I've posted this pic already in another thread, but because Spike will certainly be happy about it, I'll upload it here, too.

Looky-looky Spikey what ze German guy got:
Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Img15110
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 am

Trichos wrote:
I've posted this pic already in another thread, but because Spike will certainly be happy about it, I'll upload it here, too.

Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Img15110

Yeah, I cant leave the house just now to get it Sad
Trichos, me and you can bask in the glory of having Revelations before Spike Razz
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 am

Mcghie wrote:
Trichos wrote:

[Image]

Yeah, I can't leave the house just now to get it Sad
Trichos, me and you can bask in the glory of having Revelations before Spike Razz
I'm considering taking a pic of every page of the manual to make Spikey's mouth water even more... ;D

Then again, in the past Americans have been blown so much sugar into their by now caramel-crusted asses, release-date-wise, and I don't wanna ruin our European kharma by bragging about it too much.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 am

Would be funny to troll on him Razz
I know he's really dying to get it.
I think we should be allowed to do so though, considering us PAL users always get things last Sad
This is our special treat so we can milk it Razz

I considering doing a short video of me un-boxing it and starting it up lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Trichos wrote:
Americans have been blown so much sugar into their by now caramel-crusted asses, release-date-wise

What does that even mean you crazy fool?

And I'll be sure to return the favor when RE6 comes out, haha. And ORC I bet.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:10 am

Spike991 wrote:

I forgot the US gets them first Sad
Hopefully we get them before you again Razz
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:14 am

Spike991 wrote:
Trichos wrote:
Americans have been blown so much sugar into their by now caramel-crusted asses, release-date-wise
What does that even mean you crazy fool?

See, you get blown sugar into your asses (= you are being spoilt) again by them Japanese trying to suck up to you.
But it has improved anyway, so I'll resort to my European peacefulness.

Mcghie wrote:
Hopefully we get them before you again Razz
I don't want a privilege, I just want equality.

All I want for this world is peace, equality, and the same RE release dates everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 am

That is a better idea.
I dont really understand why release dates are different in every region ?
I Know why Re:R came out early for us, it was because Capcom Europe produced it.
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:44 am

Mcghie wrote:
I dont really understand why release dates are different in every region?
I do understand that Europe requires some more effort because of all the localization/translation stuff, but I don't know why you can't do that already during the "primary" development of the game.

Mcghie wrote:
I know why RE:R came out early for us, it was because Capcom Europe produced it.
And yet the Japanese got it before us!

Last edited by Trichos on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:48 am

Yeah because Europe has many different countries within that speak different languages.
I agree with you there, once they have the scripted written then get a team of translators in to work along with the games workflow the exact same
way the primary language team work.
They manage to release games like COD on the same day (usually midnight) why cant they do it with everything else.

Yeah there is a lesson to be learned in that, Japanese are the boss Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.   Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revelations: Raid Mode, pics and a bundle.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2