Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

OK this is just stupid

Go down 
+12
Vandal
chaso13
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Mcghie
Cyberote
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Sargent D
The Knife
Mass Distraction
toddx77
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

OK this is just stupid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Games & CG Films   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 am

OOOO, pretty colour!! Anyway, with regards to the games and Degen, You're right, it comes after the events of RE:4, and when the second CG Film is released, it'll continue on and (thinks) its has Chris added to the mix, and a appearance from a Miss Ada Wong. However, don't quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 pm

evan_m83 wrote:
OOOO, pretty colour!! Anyway, with regards to the games and Degen, You're right, it comes after the events of RE:4, and when the second CG Film is released, it'll continue on and (thinks) its has Chris added to the mix, and a appearance from a Miss Ada Wong. However, don't quote me on that.

We wouldn't quote you on that because thats your guess Smile
we all have our guesses on what will happen or who will appear in it.
Infact there is a topic on here about it all and also about who was at the end of that trailer.
Some think chris others think steve, but if its cannon then I dont see how steve could be featured lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 pm

What trailer, and who is Cannon????
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 pm

evan_m83 wrote:
Embarassed

Damnation (the second CG film ) and the CG films being cannon
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:52 pm

im pretty sure that degeneration will be included in archives 2, so we'll probably get a more exact timeline.

otherwise i believe it is just a year after.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
im pretty sure that degeneration will be included in archives 2, so we'll probably get a more exact timeline.

degeneration happened in 2005
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:55 am

Spike991 wrote:

Isn't November 2005 exact enough?

evan_m83 wrote:
Embarassed
Ahem, I think "canon" is the right word.

Mcghie wrote:
if its cannon then I dont see how steve could be featured lol
Steve could still be alive. Well, according to Wesker. Personally I don't think he is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 am

@Mass - He would be very well still be alive, but I also doubt it.
If he is then I think he will be rougue due to the virus still being in his body.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:39 am

Am I smelling a new Wesker here..?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:51 pm

if we can get an exact day and time, then no. also, where did you get november from?

also, its not that i need exact, but having degeneration layed out in archives format would be very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 pm

I seriously don't remember where I found it as I only take notes of these things when I find them. I rarely write down where I got the info, although I think I should start doing that.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I seriously don't remember where I found it as I only take notes of these things when I find them. I rarely write down where I got the info, although I think I should start doing that.
Indeed. as i really dont remember anything other than it taking place in 05 really being divulged, canonically.
Back to top Go down
chaso13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
chaso13

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:01 pm

I think everyone who posted is wrong. I look this stuff up and carlos and meshele rodriguez are in a flashback. alice, leon, ada wong, claire, chris, luther west, k mart, el gigante(re 4), jill, wesker, barry burton are suppost to be in the movie. re retribution is suppost to come out sep 14. it is not a prequel it is a sequel it starts on the arcadia where there is going to the battle. wesker is not the major protagonist, jill is. and leon did not die in re degeneration. I saw it, it was the worst of them I like exinction and afterlife the most the first one was good. I didn't like the 2nd one as much. alice does not time travel. nobody is suppost to be cloned.this is all that I read, I don't remember wher i got the info.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Of course Leon didn't die in Degeneration because that movie is part of the actual canon while all the live action ones are not.

Leon was supposed to be dead in the live action canon according a news paper clipping promotional thingie that was released with the earlier movies.

Flashback makes sense (I think it was discussed on another thread) although it still doesn't help the movies in my mind.
Back to top Go down
chaso13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
chaso13

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Of course Leon didn't die in Degeneration because that movie is part of the actual canon while all the live action ones are not.

Leon was supposed to be dead in the live action canon according a news paper clipping promotional thingie that was released with the earlier movies.

Flashback makes sense (I think it was discussed on another thread) although it still doesn't help the movies in my mind.

i never heard of him dying but ok and why do people always say cannon
Back to top Go down
chaso13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
chaso13

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

i never heard of him dying but ok and why do people always say cannon
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 pm

I don't know if that was just the forums acting up again (it seems to have been going on today) but for future reference, try to avoid double posting.

It's canon, not cannon. A cannon is an artillery piece. To be canon means to be set within the same universe/timeline as the main series, which in this case are the games.

The death of Leon in Anderson's canon is easy to miss so I don't blame you for not knowing.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh my. I'm not even sure what to say to Chaso. I think saying nothing is the best option here...

EDIT: Ugh. Nope. Can't let it slide. Wesker and Jill would not be protagonists. They would be antagonists. Protagonists = Good guys. Antagonists = Bad guys.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:33 am

I'm starting to think that Chaso is trolling everyone here....
Back to top Go down
chaso13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
chaso13

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:39 pm

i just got them mixed up im only 13 and what does trolling mean
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
He even said in the video, and I quote, "I'm propably the biggest Resident Evil game fan in the world."

Wha- what?! Fuck you Paul, you make my life miserable knowing that the general public sees the Resident Evil Franchise as your shitty films you self-indulging, sadistic, twisted, conceited bastard! George A. should have done the movies. He actually had character from the game in the first movie, he had a freaking mansion in his script. Sheesh. What do you expect from the guy who directed the freakin Mortal Kombat movie?

Fuck me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 am

To be fair I love the Mortal Kombat movies. Dead or Alive on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Albert-Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Albert-Wesker

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 am

George A. Romero is the only guy that should legally be able to create zom... 'infection' movies call other directors turn it into a huge blood frenzy or shoot 'em up movie which can be good, but not for Resident Evil, George creates that prefect blend of Action and Horror/Suspense the sort of thing these games USED to bring to us. The movies need that, the only good move these movies have done would be include Alice as a Wesker Child other then that, there are few tie-ins with the actual games. (Not including the obvious tie-ins which are usually damaged anyway.)

Also the Mortal Kombat movies... Shocked ... no... just no...
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:40 am

Yeah I liked the Mortal Kombat movie when I was like 6 or 7, but looking back at them now it's like a joke.

And Wesker has a point. Plus, George A. did the commercial for Resident Evil 2. He's had experience with the franchise before. And he's way more qualified than Paul Anderson, the bastard...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:03 pm

It's not even long when I last watched the MK movies. I still think they're enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK this is just stupid   OK this is just stupid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OK this is just stupid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next