Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Mercenaries 3D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Mercenaries 3D EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Mercenaries 3D EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Mercenaries 3D EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Mercenaries 3D EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Mercenaries 3D EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Mercenaries 3D EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Mercenaries 3D EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Mercenaries 3D EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Mercenaries 3D

Go down 
+6
Ghost Leader
The Knife
Mass Distraction
Godzilla90s
ThomVD
HUNK'syouruncle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 am

I got Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D the week that it came out and i really like it. I was a little bit disapointed that Leon wasnt in it but I suppose that you can't have everything. What do you guys think about it
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:06 am

I don't have a 3DS yet, but I'm planning to buy one mostly for RE: Revelations, Mercs 3D and Ocarina of Time 3D
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:28 am

bought it, keepin it sealed
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:04 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
bought it, keepin it sealed
You don't have a 3DS yet or are you just doing that by choice?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:53 am

by choise. for my collection, ima do the same when revalation comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
Ok then. Are you going to get a playable copy soon?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 am

How...? How can you have everything from RE4, while simultaneously not having Leon. WTF Capcom?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 am

Leon is a douche.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Leon is a douche.

Only in Degeneration. Cool
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:55 am

The Knife wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Leon is a douche.

Only in Degeneration. Cool

And in RE4
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 am

The Knife wrote:
How...? How can you have everything from RE4, while simultaneously not having Leon. WTF Capcom?
This is what Capcom does every time they release a game from a great selling franchise: they don't release all they could possibly showcase, then they release DLC, then they rerelease the game with all the DLC already on the copy plus more. And they rerelease the game again with all the content they could possibly produce. Look at Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube. Rereleased on the PS2, the Wii, the PC, and now the 360. Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4 3D, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, before that they released Versus that downloaded so fast you could have swore the content was already on the disc. Marvel vs. Capcom 3, DLC for Jill Valentine, now they're rereleasing it with Jill already on the disc along with friggin Nemisis. They're going to release Leon as DLC in Mercenaries 3D. Then they're going to rerelease Mercenaries with Leon already on it and have him on the front cover and everything.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 am

Mercy wrote:
The Knife wrote:
This is what Capcom does every time they release a game from a great selling franchise: they don't release all they could possibly showcase, then they release DLC, then they rerelease the game with all the DLC already on the copy plus more. And they rerelease the game again with all the content they could possibly produce. Look at Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube. Rereleased on the PS2, the Wii, the PC, and now the 360. Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4 3D, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, before that they released Versus that downloaded so fast you could have swore the content was already on the disc. Marvel vs. Capcom 3, DLC for Jill Valentine, now they're rereleasing it with Jill already on the disc along with friggin Nemisis. They're going to release Leon as DLC in Mercenaries 3D. Then they're going to rerelease Mercenaries with Leon already on it and have him on the front cover and everything.

So... Capcom are effectively being dicks? Dammit. I might as well wait until the full version of the game is released.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:50 am

The Knife wrote:
Mercy wrote:
The Knife wrote:

So... Capcom are effectively being dicks? Dammit. I might as well wait until the full version of the game is released.
Well let's just say they know how to get your money. I got Mercenaries day one even though I expect them to come out with DLC and extra copies... I don't know if I'm a dedicated fan or an idiot because I bought Resident Evil 0, 4, and 5 twice, I plan to get RE0 again on the Wii and RE1 on the Wii. Oh yeah look at the first Resident Evil, Director's cut and rereleases like crazy. Hahaha. Capcom is evil.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:55 am

Capcom is bad, but Activision is even worse. Just look at Call of Duty and Guitar Hero. Two good franchises completely ruined.

@Mercy: I'm even more stupid. I have 3 versions of RE4 and at least 2 versions of all other main games.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 am

ThomVD wrote:
Capcom is bad, but Activision is even worse. Just look at Call of Duty and Guitar Hero. Two good franchises completely ruined.

@Mercy: I'm even more stupid. I have 3 versions of RE4 and at least 2 versions of all other main games.
Nah, you're definitely a dedicated fan. I think I have more RE action figures than games actually.

But yeah Activision are total dickwads.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 am

Leon doesnt need to be in this game.
Infact its good that he is not because it cuts down the fanboy element.
Hopefully people will gradually cut down on worshipping him all the time.
But this might also make the fanboys go on constant bitching rants.
Oh well, game looks good going to get it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:59 am

About the Leon fanboys, I saw a lot of them cry on youtube because they think that Leon is going to die in ORC. I laughed my ass off Laughing . This really shows how smart they are.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 am

ThomVD wrote:
About the Leon fanboys, I saw a lot of them cry on youtube because they think that Leon is going to die in ORC. I laughed my ass off Laughing . This really shows how smart they are.

I hate like kids gaming in general, they all have something to cry about.
Back when I was young we didnt really have online gaming except, quake, doom and duke nukem on DOS
but we all never got stressed or bitched and trolled about games (well I did but come on it was battletoads, who didnt get angry at that game ! )
I also hate Leon fanboys are always just newbie fans that started with RE4 and onevr tried the originals or even hated them
and said they suck because the graphics arnt next gen.
If anything we should be the REAL Leon fanboy because he have known him since 1998 .
I liked him in RE2, he was better as rookie cop and not a trained agent that thinks hes gods gift.
But I was never a fanboy, even back then.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:13 am

Mcghie wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I hate like kids gaming in general, they all have something to cry about.
Back when I was young we didnt really have online gaming except, quake, doom and duke nukem on DOS
but we all never got stressed or bitched and trolled about games (well I did but come on it was battletoads, who didnt get angry at that game ! )
I also hate Leon fanboys are always just newbie fans that started with RE4 and onevr tried the originals or even hated them
and said they suck because the graphics arnt next gen.
If anything we should be the REAL Leon fanboy because he have known him since 1998 .
I liked him in RE2, he was better as rookie cop and not a trained agent that thinks hes gods gift.
But I was never a fanboy, even back then.

Yeah I know. Some of my cousins are like that and it's so annoying. I personally think graphics are the least important thing in a game. I still enjoy games like OoT, RE2, FFVII and stuff and they look ugly as hell today, but I just don't care.

I think I'll add Goldeneye 007 in the shooter list. Great game. And Battletoads was so hard!!

Back then I wasn't a Leon fanboy either, I was a Claire fanboy lol. Smile

Nice: 333 posts.

Btw, if you want to hear my story about the fanboys: Click Here

EDIT: I found a nice example of a typical Leon fanboy that made my day: http://www.gamespot.com/3ds/action/residentevilthemercenaries3d/show_msgs.php?pid=609524&topic_id=m-1-59162365
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:03 pm

I'm not a fanboy, I'm just wondering why he's not going to be in it. Despite having enemies and maps from RE4.

However, if Capcom incorporate an easy and smooth way of killing Hunters in ORC, I will enjoy shooting/stabbing/beating the ever-loving shit out of his ass. lol!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:06 pm

The Knife wrote:
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just wondering why he's not going to be in it. Despite having enemies and maps from RE4.

However, if Capcom incorporate an easy and smooth way of killing Hunters in ORC, I will enjoy shooting/stabbing/beating the ever-loving shit out of his ass. lol!

We never said you were a fanboy. The difference between your post and the guy in the link, shows the difference between someone who likes Leon and a Leon fanboy. I hope for you that the grenade laucher is in ORC Wink
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:23 pm

Yeah we were not directing it at you and what Thom said.
That Leon fanboy sounds like a whiney ass lol
"crapcom" ? if you are going to slate the creators of a game while your in your little bad mood
then you are not a real fan of resident evil and should never even be going near it again,
he should go back to playing COD and bitching to Activision since there company is just corprate money
grabbing and not really a games company anymore.
Also he said his wallet ? more like his mums purse lol
I love when little kids act like thay fund there gaming habitis and why would he say he is giving his money
to DOA and Oot 3D, I dont think capcom would really bother about one little kid with a sour attitude not
buying there game, they will still sell millions and make a lot of money anyway.
plus his mom will be releaved that she will have an extra £40 to her name Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

The Knife wrote:
I find that really fucking stupid on Capcom's part. They said the character selection was based on popularity, I highly doubt Leon is more popular than Barry, and why the hell would they have Krauser before Leon? I just see Leon as a character, I'm not a fanatic, but still that is really misleading. He'll pop up as DLC.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:
Ok then. Are you going to get a playable copy soon?

probly not cuz i personally dont like the DS
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

I am not a Leon fanboy, yes RE4 was my first Resi title and Leon is my favourite character, but I also love the old RE titles for what they are and I have an interest in all of the games. Please don't mistake me for being a Leon lover and Chris hater. BTW I thnik RE5 beats RE4 plotwise as RE4's plot is cliche. As for Leon not being in Mercenaries 3D, I was dissapointed but I didnt let it get to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mercenaries 3D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mercenaries 3D   The Mercenaries 3D Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mercenaries 3D
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next