HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Legend of Zelda Series

Go down 
+13
Jill Sandwich
WESKER2893
Vandal
Incompetent Barry
DXP
ZombiePrincess
TheMercenary
Mcghie
BOBLATHON
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
ThomVD
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:33 pm

I know him. He's awesome! But commentary kind of ruins the atmosphere and it's hard to follow the story then.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:01 pm

im playing Skyward Sword, im at the end of the 3rd temple and im following NintendoCapriSun's LP of the game. but not for everything he does, im just using it if i get stuck or to get hidden items.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:03 pm

How is it? Does it compare to the other 3D zelda games?

Incompetent Barry wrote:
NintendoCapriSun
One of my favorite LPers. Take a dump on the toilet!
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 pm

ThomVD wrote:
How is it? Does it compare to the other 3D zelda games?

Incompetent Barry wrote:
NintendoCapriSun
One of my favorite LPers. Take a dump on the toilet!

its really fun but kinda easy, they start you at the begining of the game with SIX HEARTS. but to balance it out they dont take quarter hearts when you get hit, they take half hearts away. also its harder to find/obtain pieces of heart. but i would highly reccomend getting this game. just make sure you have Wii Motion Plus.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 pm

I would've bought this game right away if I had a wii (I'm a huge zelda fan), but that's the problem. I'm glad that the game is good though Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 pm

ThomVD wrote:
I would've bought this game right away if I had a wii (I'm a huge zelda fan), but that's the problem. I'm glad that the game is good though Very Happy.
dude now is the best time to get one, and you could probably find the Wii + game bundle online for cheap. but if not you could still get a normal Wii for cheap. they are around $200-$250
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 pm

I'll see. I have too many games to play atm anyway. I was just curious Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 pm

ThomVD wrote:
I'll see. I have too many games to play atm anyway. I was just curious Very Happy.

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 pm

I gave my Wii away, but because the new Zelda did so well I was sorta peeved that I did. Maybe if the Wii U is the most amazing system in the market I might consider getting Skyward Sword and I guess DSC.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:12 pm

You guys should watch the Zelda Wednesdays from Screwattack. It's live on every Wednesday from 3 to 4pm CST.

http://www.twitch.tv/screwattack

Actually it's on right now. Just started.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey Incompetent Barry wer you just on /b/?
The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 -b_ran11

Also thanks mass for the link. I enjoyed watching it Smile
And something that's kinda strange is i was just playing zelda Oot on an emulator before I viewed this thread..
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Wow I started OoT like 2 months ago and haven't even continued playing it O_o. I really want to play skyward sword though. I loved Twilght Princess and A Link To The Past. I also wanted to play four swords too Sad
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

What if zelda was a girl? you know the character you control?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Wow I started OoT like 2 months ago and haven't even continued playing it O_o. I really want to play skyward sword though. I loved Twilght Princess and A Link To The Past. I also wanted to play four swords too Sad

Skyward Sword is amazing! There is soooo much stuff explained in that game. Like where the..... oh wait. That's a spoiler :p . Seriously, though its a really great game. I think I would almost consider it to be better than OOT. Are you talking about the Four Sword Adventures for the gamecube?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:52 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:

PLAY OCARINA OF TIME!!PLAY OCARINA OF TIME NOW!! DO NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER MOTHER EFFIN ZELDA GAMES AGAIN UNTIL YOU BEAT OCARINA OF TIME!!! AAAAAAAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:00 am

Lady Yuna wrote:
Skyward Sword is amazing! There is soooo much stuff explained in that game. Like where the..... oh wait. That's a spoiler :p . Seriously, though its a really great game. I think I would almost consider it to be better than OOT. Are you talking about the Four Sword Adventures for the gamecube?

I was talking about on the GBA, but I forgot about the GC port Razz. It just looks so fun having 4 Links fighting together.

00biohazard wrote:
PLAY OCARINA OF TIME!!PLAY OCARINA OF TIME NOW!! DO NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER MOTHER EFFIN ZELDA GAMES AGAIN UNTIL YOU BEAT OCARINA OF TIME!!! AAAAAAAAH!!!

Don't worry I will...whenever I have more free time. XD
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:40 am

00biohazard wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

THIS. SO MUCH THIS! IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THIS GAME YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!

If you are stuck in the water temple, just wait. I'm going to make a video walkthrough for Meth.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

I was talking about on the GBA, but I forgot about the GC port Razz. It just looks so fun having 4 Links fighting together.

Yeah! I had tons of fun controlling the 4 Links. I still haven't tried the "versus" part to it since I don't have the cord that connects my GBA to my GC and three additional people. But, that's okay.

The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 Z11_02_big

Four sword adventures for the win!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:00 am

I have the two part manga of Four Swords. I know it was a really abbreviated version of everything but it was fun. The second part was over too quickly.

Btw. I found something interesting at Screwattack. There's a fanmade Zelda game that you can burn on a disc and play on a Dreamcast. I actually might try it, although I've never played any Zelda game myself. Well, if 5 minutes of the original is not included. I've seen full playthroughs of the original and Wind Waker, though. Anyway, here's the article: [link]
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:

00biohazard wrote:

Don't worry I will...whenever I have more free time. XD

i would hold out on 4 swords, since it is considered the worst Zelda game, i would play Links Awakening or Oracle of Seasons/Ages
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
i would hold out on 4 swords, since it is considered the worst Zelda game

Wand of Gamelon says hi.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:28 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
i would hold out on 4 swords, since it is considered the worst Zelda game

Wand of Gamelon says hi.

i only count ones that were licensed by Nintendo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wand_of_Gamelon#Zelda:_The_Wand_of_Gamelon
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I have the two part manga of Four Swords. I know it was a really abbreviated version of everything but it was fun. The second part was over too quickly.

Btw. I found something interesting at Screwattack. There's a fanmade Zelda game that you can burn on a disc and play on a Dreamcast. I actually might try it, although I've never played any Zelda game myself. Well, if 5 minutes of the original is not included. I've seen full playthroughs of the original and Wind Waker, though. Anyway, here's the article: [link]

I saw the manga on "OneManga" a while back. I didn't get the chance to read it since the website was shut down though Sad.

Sad *sigh* Dreamcast..... how I don't have that console. The game looks really cool though and I wouldn't mind trying it out myself if I had the right system. You should get into Zelda, Mass. Its not too late!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:13 am

I'm really not interested in the series so it'll still be a "no".
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:57 am

I'm not a hardcore Zelda fan, but it's still one hell of good series. Majora's mask was the first Zelda game I've ever played (never got a chance to beat it though Sad ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Series   The Legend of Zelda Series - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Series
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next