HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution

Go down 
+18
Chelichan
Vandal
Spike991
spenserb1701@37.com
Mcghie
BiohazardNews
Jacen Dex
Bub537
Cyberote
The Knife
RingoSparkle
RaviorStygian
xCbastx
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Patronum1121
NiteKrawler
ThomVD
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:57 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I have the PS2 version. Besides, I don't like the wii. The controls feel icky.
Actually, the Wi''s controls are actually so good it makes the game almost too easy. I'm dead serious too.
I hear it makes it easier but I hate the wiimote and the controls don't fit me. I prefer having a familiar controller in my hand.
Most really good Wii games give you the option of using the Classic Controller or GC controller. I rarely ever have to waggle. Razz
That's the problem with the console. People feel more comfortable using other controllers than the regular ones. Why not just make a console with regular controllers. Look at the Wii U, it has the same thing going for it.
Yeah. The Wii U is pretty much going to be a Nintendo console with the same graphical capabilities as the other ones.

It's going to be cool playing RE5 on the Wii U, if it ever comes out for it.
They still should've had just a NORMAL controller for it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 am

The Wii U is kind of a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 am

You know your controller is bad when you have to add a chance to use different kinds.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 am

You also know your console is bad when the controller...is the size of a console.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:04 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
You also know your console is bad when the controller...is the size of a console.
Yeah. Even the Dreamcast was bigger than it's controller and that controller was big.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:22 am

I'm a Nintendo guy, so even if it's weird at first, I'll get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm

My vote goes for Damnation. Though all the RE movie titles have nothing to do with the actual story. Apocalypse- no apocalypse. Extinction- no extinction, but humans are kinda going extinct. Afterlife- wtf everyone's still alive in their present life. Retribution- I doubt anyones going to have anything to do with retribution. Degeneration- idk what's degenerating. Damnation- I doubt anyone's going to be damned to hell in this movie.

Degeneration was a pretty good movie and I'm looking forward to Damnation. Mostly because I hear Rebecca might be in it. I also want to know who that frickin shady character is! As far as Retribution goes, I just want to see Sienna Guillory as Jill kick Alice's ass. Though Paul Anderson has his head so far up his wife's ass that I'm sure Milla will find some rediculous way to beat the souped up and powerful Jill even though Wesker took all her powers away in the beginning of the last one. Whatever Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Damnation. As a lot of you may already know I'm not the biggest fan of the live-action movies. Degeneration was great!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 am

Cyberote wrote:
My vote goes for Damnation. Though all the RE movie titles have nothing to do with the actual story. Apocalypse- no apocalypse. Extinction- no extinction, but humans are kinda going extinct. Afterlife- wtf everyone's still alive in their present life. Retribution- I doubt anyones going to have anything to do with retribution. Degeneration- idk what's degenerating. Damnation- I doubt anyone's going to be damned to hell in this movie.

Degeneration was a pretty good movie and I'm looking forward to Damnation. Mostly because I hear Rebecca might be in it. I also want to know who that frickin shady character is! As far as Retribution goes, I just want to see Sienna Guillory as Jill kick Alice's ass. Though Paul Anderson has his head so far up his wife's ass that I'm sure Milla will find some rediculous way to beat the souped up and powerful Jill even though Wesker took all her powers away in the beginning of the last one. Whatever Anderson.
The first live action movie also had a subtitle. Kinda. The novelization of the movie was named Resident Evil: Genesis.

There are three characters rumored to be the shadowy guy: Chris, Billy or Ark. The reasons are that he looks like Chris who also could be around with the BSAA, Billy would coincide with the Rebecca rumor and Ark is Leon's old friend.

Retribution apparently won't have Jill Sad Anderson, being a douche and all, replaced her.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Cyberote wrote:

The first live action movie also had a subtitle. Kinda. The novelization of the movie was named Resident Evil: Genesis.

There are three characters rumored to be the shadowy guy: Chris, Billy or Ark. The reasons are that he looks like Chris who also could be around with the BSAA, Billy would coincide with the Rebecca rumor and Ark is Leon's old friend.

Retribution apparently won't have Jill Sad Anderson, being a douche and all, replaced her.

I just KNOW it's gonna be chris. The hairstyle and frame kinda give it away.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 am

What if it's Steve? Wesker did say that it's possible for him to get the same powers as him. Perhaps Steve is a officially a B.O.W. now. Very Happy

Ark would be pretty cool though. Then I would have to add Survivor to the story marathon.

By the way, is that game rare and expensive? I played it a little bit on a crappy ISO (no voice acting or sounds in cut scenes) and it was actually pretty darn good gameplay-wise.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:41 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
What if it's Steve? Wesker did say that it's possible for him to get the same powers as him. Perhaps Steve is a officially a B.O.W. now. Very Happy
Why would he be toting a gun if he had superpowers?

Survivor is cheap. I don't think anyone will ask much for it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 pm

The flesh and minds of the zombies were degenerating in Degeneration. And Wilpharma degenerated.
Back to top Go down
Jacen Dex
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jacen Dex

Playstation Network NEVER!!!

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 am

Both.

....but the coin flip says Retribution.

JD
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardtopsuk.com
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Idk. The shadowy guy doesn't look buff enough to be Chris. I'm betting Ark or Billy. Maybe even Carlos but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Cyberote wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Idk. The shadowy guy doesn't look buff enough to be Chris.
It might take place before RE5.

I really hope it isn't Chris though. I want to see some side characters.
Back to top Go down
BiohazardNews
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BiohazardNews

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 pm

damnation all the way!!!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/BiohazardNews
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

I have been anticipating Damnation for a long LONG time now, it is painful waiting this long for it.
I hate the live action movies, Im also one that joins in on the banterous dismantling of the live action monstrosities.
I will be watching it and then getting excited to come on here with back up evidence on how the film failed so bad.
Back to top Go down
spenserb1701@37.com
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Retribution all the way   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:31 am

Degeneration sucked, it had some filler for story between the games, but no scares or real twist at all, aybe damnation can change that but probally not.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 am

Why would there need to be scares? Actually, there hasn't been scares in ANY of the RE movies.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Why would there need to be scares? Actually, there hasn't been scares in ANY of the RE movies.

because its RE. and there was.

when Rain was down below the train with the flashlight in her mouth, that one guy popped out and scarred her and the audience.

‘Jumpy’
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 am

Alright, imagine the Gears of War movie came out and it doesn't star Marcus Phenix. It instead stars Sasha, the only one who can stop the horde for some reason or another. She has psychic powers and a clone army of Sasha's. The film has minor cameos of Gear Cogs but she decides she wants to take all the rolls, sequences, scenes, and lines from the cogs. She is the epitome of the action girl trope, and she puts all the cogs to shame because of how utterly "awesome" she is. Oh and it doesn't take place on the planet Sera but instead takes place on Earth. And bugger all, it's not the lambent nor the locust that they're fighting, no sir. Their main threat are vampires from outer space!  What's worse? They're working with the Russians. 

This is how I see live action Resident Evil movies. 
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

Mercy wrote:
Alright, imagine the Gears of War movie came out and it doesn't star Marcus Phenix. It instead stars Sasha, the only one who can stop the horde for some reason or another. She has psychic powers and a clone army of Sasha's. The film has minor cameos of Gear Cogs but she decides she wants to take all the rolls, sequences, scenes, and lines from the cogs. She is the epitome of the action girl trope, and she puts all the cogs to shame because of how utterly "awesome" she is. Oh and it doesn't take place on the planet Sera but instead takes place on Earth. And bugger all, it's not the lambent nor the locust that they're fighting, no sir. Their main threat are vampires from outer space!  What's worse? They're working with the Russians. 

This.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 am

Mercy wrote:

Everything summarized.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Maybe if Milla and Paul divorced the movies would get better... In a perfect world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution   RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: Damnation vs. RE: Retribution
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next