HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts Empty
PostSubject: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:23 pm

i read about this one a while ago.. i got interested in looking for some pictures of the consoles and decided to post them here...

there were two versions which was released in 2000, before it got discontinued a year after, in japan along with the game. Though i'm not sure if they were released anywhere else but japan.
The claire version was pink and transparent, and the S.T.A.R.S. version was dark blue and also transparent, both came out with matching control pad, special VMU, and hook ups..
there were a total of 2,000 consoles released, both consoles were released in the same boxes so you don't really know which version you'll get, but the claire version is more likely since there were 1800 claire consoles and only 200 for the S.T.A.R.S.

here are the pictures...
the claire redfield version
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts DC-BCV-Claire
and the S.T.A.R.S. verision
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts DC-BCV-STARS
the box (its turned backwards)
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts Dc_biovc_box
what's in the box
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts Dc_red
The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts Resident-evil-biohazard-dreamcast

(special thanks to the uploaders)
------edit-----
i found from another forum site a code veronica edition from "sega of europe" which had only 5 released
but i don't wanna post that here
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:02 pm

what a nice and (most likely very expensive) collectible to have
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:05 pm

yes i know, but very useless now lol!
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:33 am

lol yeah, but still be nice to have
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:09 am

Well, I'll be. What a nice lookin' console Very Happy

They still make games for the Dreamcast every now and then. Mostly they are from indie developers but there has been a few sequels released on it after the console being discontinued. I'd start looking for one of those but I already bought a modded one, I even have a few Japanese releases on it.

Are you able to find any pics of the CV version of the console?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:30 am

really? i read that the last games were released in 2006. It was from wiki

there are pics of it.. can't you see it? are you talking about the 'sega of europe version'?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:37 am

ace.redfield wrote:

there are pics of it.. can't you see it? are you talking about the 'sega of europe version'?
The latest games for the Dreamcast are GunLord and Sturmwind, both released this year.

I meant the Europe version. Is it any different?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

The latest games for the Dreamcast are GunLord and Sturmwind, both released this year.

I meant the Europe version. Is it any different?

ahh, so the dreamcast still has some use

the europe version is very different, didn't like it that much..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:10 pm

It has awesome games, I bought it just for the awesome exclusives Very Happy

That European version is cool! Shocked So there was only 5 made?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It has awesome games, I bought it just for the awesome exclusives Very Happy

That European version is cool! Shocked So there was only 5 made?

ahh, exclusive games, are they mostly japanese?

that's what 'ground zero' typed when i saw his thread, i trust it since he got it right with the other CV consoles

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:49 pm

At least the exclusives I want aren't Japan only. Games like Cannon Spike. They are rare though. Some of the exclusives are now ported like Power Stone on PSP. Too bad the Power Stone I have is completely in Japanese, a good game but I don't get the stuff they are saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:45 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
At least the exclusives I want aren't Japan only. Games like Cannon Spike. They are rare though. Some of the exclusives are now ported like Power Stone on PSP. Too bad the Power Stone I have is completely in Japanese, a good game but I don't get the stuff they are saying Very Happy

haha.. i understand what you are going through Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:47 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

haha.. i understand what you are going through Very Happy
Oh right, you told me it's pretty hard to come by with this stuff around there. It really sucks :/
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:30 am

yeah, right.. the japanese exclusives i mean... why do they even use that language isn't english easier to read and better to use
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:33 am

ace.redfield wrote:
yeah, right.. the japanese exclusives i mean... why do they even use that language isn't english easier to read and better to use
To each country their own. I have the Japanese version of Blue Stinger but it's completely in English.
Back to top Go down
kitteh
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Sick Dreamcasts

The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts ResidentevilforumsGOTMILK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/SnayFilms
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

thanks for the cookie.. i wish you'd give me danish butter cookies instead lol! i do love them so much!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Very nice dreamcast Smile
It is mega rare and last one that was auctioned was $11,496.10 at the final bid :O
that was the STARS edition that went for that price
there is still a few on ebay but they start at like 7 thousand dollars :/
I will own one some day just wait for it Smile

Oh and also I have found an original Biohazard 1 ps1 trial/promo edition that is mega rare and not a lot of people are know to have it and it's going for £80 british pounds, do you think I should blow cash on it ? I am really thinking about it since this could be a one in a millions chance to own an original copy :O ?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Mcghie wrote:
It is mega rare and last one that was auctioned was $11,496.10 at the final bid :O

Oh and also I have found an original Biohazard 1 ps1 trial/promo edition that is mega rare and not a lot of people are know to have it and it's going for £80 british pounds, do you think I should blow cash on it ? I am really thinking about it since this could be a one in a millions chance to own an original copy :O ?

i should leave those decisions to you Wink
what is i about anyway? is it just the trial? i guess that's not really worth it in my part, not that i don't want a good collection but the full experience of RE1 is already fine for me
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:17 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

i should leave those decisions to you Wink
what is i about anyway? is it just the trial? i guess that's not really worth it in my part, not that i don't want a good collection but the full experience of RE1 is already fine for me

It is the first version of biohazard, It is the full game but the first version kind of like a promo beta version of the full game and would be amazing in my collection since it being one of the rarest versions of RE1 kind of hard to get a hold of since I think I have only heard of a few people on youtube having it and Bioflames gave it away in a competition once, but you can donwload it easilly but having the hard copy is a god send Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:46 am

Mcghie wrote:
Buy itttttttt.

Btw. I wonder how much the CV edition would cost if there was only 5 made :O
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Buy itttttttt.

Btw. I wonder how much the CV edition would cost if there was only 5 made :O

Yeah Im defo getting it, It is hard not lol
I have some time to buy it so I will get it today Very Happy
I wouldnt even want to imagine the price it would go for Shocked
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 pm

obviously it would reach a million or billion (yen- nope!) dollar or euro or something
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:55 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
obviously it would reach a million or billion (yen- nope!) dollar or euro or something

I really dont know the,possiblity of the price is endless
Well since there was a good few around to start with and still is like 5 on sale just know
and just one of them reached 11 thousand then I would say over a million dollars or GBP
there will always be a collector that wil have the money to buy something like that for that price
sadly I aint one of them Sad
If you were rich or even a millionair and there was only 5 of the CV edition DC's then would you pay over a million
for it ? or if capcom was going to sell you the original copy of RE1.5 but had it at like 2.2 million would you buy it
from them ?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

I really dont know the,possiblity of the price is endless
Well since there was a good few around to start with and still is like 5 on sale just know
and just one of them reached 11 thousand then I would say over a million dollars or GBP
there will always be a collector that wil have the money to buy something like that for that price
sadly I aint one of them Sad
If you were rich or even a millionair and there was only 5 of the CV edition DC's then would you pay over a million
for it ? or if capcom was going to sell you the original copy of RE1.5 but had it at like 2.2 million would you buy it
from them ?
if i were a millionaire of course i'd buy it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts   The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts Empty

Back to top Go down

The code veronica limited edition dreamcasts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next