HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hope this isn't Chris' blood!

Go down 
+15
PWNERX
MSR
Bub537
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
biohazardinyourface
Jamesy
BOBLATHON
Spike991
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
ace.redfield
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
In reality it was both Barry AND Rebecca who escaped with Jill and Chris.

The ending of Zer0 only shows Rebecca starting towards the Spencer mansion. Leaving Rebecca completely out would be just stupid as she was such a big part of RE1.

ahh... didn't know that, i though her escape was in that spencer mansion... don't really know zero
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:04 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The ending of Zer0 only shows Rebecca starting towards the Spencer mansion. Leaving Rebecca completely out would be just stupid as she was such a big part of RE1.

ahh... didn't know that, i though her escape was in that spencer mansion... don't really know zero
The place Rebecca and Billy escape from in Zer0 is a training facility used by James Marcus. She sees the Spencer mansion in the distance after escaping the facility.

I'll quote the book, Nite is so gonna love this.
Quote :
"That must be the place Enrico was talking about", she said. Billy forced himself to stand, moved to her side. There, maybe a mile or two away and well beneath their vantage point, was a huge mansion, shrouded with trees. It's windows glared against the morning light, giving it a closed and empty look.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

The place Rebecca and Billy escape from in Zer0 is a training facility used by James Marcus. She sees the Spencer mansion in the distance after escaping the facility.

I'll quote the book, Nite is so gonna love this.
Quote :
"That must be the place Enrico was talking about", she said. Billy forced himself to stand, moved to her side. There, maybe a mile or two away and well beneath their vantage point, was a huge mansion, shrouded with trees. It's windows glared against the morning light, giving it a closed and empty look.

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* oh well..............
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Here's that Zero opening, to see what each STARS member is carrying, even if you only get a glimpse.

Also, notice how they have flashlights attached to their guns for some reason...they don't later, and Alpha sure didn't at all....
That's odd, I remembered seeing that M4/M3 Super 90 hybrid in his hands during it.

ace.redfield wrote:
and for jills second gun, in my opinion 'based on chris' scenario' wesker might have like, strangled her while chris was in the dining room and goes unconscious and drops the gun there, and after that he took her to that cell in the lab, which after some time chris rescues her. Barry might have been part of it though barry is not in that scenario.. but i assume the real ending has barry along instead of rebecca... her ending in zero might have been her real escape, she might have never even met the alpha team.... this scenario is what i call 'jill and chris' scenario' instead of the separate ones which i say is more relevant and can also conclude that there was never any blood puddle
Um... what did any of that have to do with Jill's second gun? Neutral
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:45 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
and for jills second gun, in my opinion 'based on chris' scenario' wesker might have like, strangled her while chris was in the dining room and goes unconscious and drops the gun there, and after that he took her to that cell in the lab, which after some time chris rescues her. Barry might have been part of it though barry is not in that scenario.. but i assume the real ending has barry along instead of rebecca... her ending in zero might have been her real escape, she might have never even met the alpha team.... this scenario is what i call 'jill and chris' scenario' instead of the separate ones which i say is more relevant and can also conclude that there was never any blood puddle
Um... what did any of that have to do with Jill's second gun? Neutral

...i didn't clarify that theres no 2nd gun
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
That's odd, I remembered seeing that M4/M3 Super 90 hybrid in his hands during it.

They do only show him for a second...perhaps you just remembered him using it in REmake and your imagination took over for the RE0 scene.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

They do only show him for a second...perhaps you just remembered him using it in REmake and your imagination took over for the RE0 scene.
No, it wasn't REmake.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm

We are talking about a mansion full of zombified Umbrella Employees here... Was it specified as being "fresh" blood? Could have been a researcher attacked and killed in that location, only to reanimate some time later and shamble into a different part of the mansion. Truthfully, I have never given it much thought till now.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Richard Aikens blood?
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

Playstation Network Butt_Burglar

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nah. He really didn't want her to die at all. He was just scared for his family but even that could not outweigh his moral compass. I'm sure he knew his family would never want him to put anyone in harms way for their sake. He's a purely good guy, through and through.

Not to mention doesn't Wesker only blackmail Barry a little AFTER getting into the mansion? There wouldn't have been enough time for him to do that between their arrival and their discovery of the blood.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:12 pm

I think he may have been blackmailing him before that. And Richard is unlucky enough for it to possibly be his blood. Razz
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think he may have been blackmailing him before that. And Richard is unlucky enough for it to possibly be his blood. Razz

lol well richard was all the way cross the house, waaay too far to have dropped that much blood and not leave marks and stains everywhere, kind of like in the hall where you find him and theres all those slides and skids on the wall and floor. And Im not sure where i heard it or something but i remember learning that Wesker only blackmailed Barry once they were in the mansion, because his demeanor changes somewhat from when hes with you (Jill) and a little while later when he first saves you from the shotgun trap.

My thoughts are that the blood had to be dropped from the second floor of the dining room, because such an even and nice puddle doesnt happen if a body is thrashing around in it.
Back to top Go down
biohazardinyourface
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
biohazardinyourface

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
We are talking about a mansion full of zombified Umbrella Employees here... Was it specified as being "fresh" blood? Could have been a researcher attacked and killed in that location, only to reanimate some time later and shamble into a different part of the mansion. Truthfully, I have never given it much thought till now.

That sounds pretty well structured, given that the puddle would have had to have been made from the second floor, its just too nice of a puddle and undisturbed to have been made with someone laying/standing right there in it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:19 pm

It could be. It just seems like a better idea to blackmail him before. That way you don't rely on luck in finding him in that madness to do it. Razz And I just don't think Capcom was thinking about it when they put that blood there, in a nice puddle.

Use the edit button to add stuff to your posts.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:05 am

I take it that the blood was just some blood left by an unlucky researcher or something like that.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:30 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I take it that the blood was just some blood left by an unlucky researcher or something like that.
turned into a zombie and went into the hallway and had eaten kenneth to death Idea
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
turned into a zombie and went into the hallway and had eaten kenneth to death Idea
Aaaaaaand we have a winner.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
haha.. couldn't have done it without you Razz
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I like the way you think, sir... Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Maybe spencer dropped some of his red wine on the floor while he was being evacuated from the mansion?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Well, there's this story about an Scottish man named Bert Paulson. He was born and raised in Minnesota, living a pretty sheltered life despite the abundance of horror movies he always watched. Like George Baily, he had a yearning to travel the world and see everything. When he became of age, he traveled to Long Island to go to college. At this college he learned how to own a business. At age 35, he finally started his own paper company. His motto was that his paper was the sharpest paper in the world(!). Even though the sharpness would make it rather unfavorable to use (paper cuts and all) the paper was somehow very easy to write on. Like, easier than regular paper (so why he advertised the bad aspect of his paper is a mystery. Hey, he did pass with an 82 after all). No one knew how it was done other than a couple of employees and Bert himself. He kept the "formula" for his paper very well hidden, much like how Coke keeps their Coca-Cola formula hidden. His company was struggling to survive in the current economy, so he could not afford anyone else to steal his formula. So he kept it hidden. His company was very successful. At the age of 43, Bert was finally in a position where he could travel the world but still leave someone responsible enough to handle the company's business. He traveled all over the world: Spain, Africa, Ireland, Scotland, Russia. He saw a lot of things. He took his own paper with him to draw pictures of the beautiful things he saw in each area, and actually drew them quite well. His trip was going smoothly, with his last stop being in Raccoon City. He and his parents went there for vacations a couple times during his childhood, where he made many cherished memories. He wanted to end his trip on a high note, so that's why he went there last. After spending some time in the city (and buying a bunch of camping supplies as well as a tent), he went up to the Arklay Mountains, where his family always went to camp on their last 2 days of their vacations there. He decided he was going to do the same. His first night was peaceful, as the forest there was normally very peaceful, although he did hear some strange noises outside his tent. The second night, however, was when it happened. Two very odd and obviously dangerous men ripped right into his tent while he was preparing for bed. He easily recognized them as zombies from all of the horror movies he watched as a kid, so he booked it without even asking them what they were doing. He soon ran into some more zombies as he ran through the forest, but he could easily outrun them. However, some very nasty looking dogs began to chase him too. One of the dogs bit his leg, making it harder for him to move. Despite that, he could still outrun the dogs as they were very uncoordinated. He ran and ran, and as he ran he came across a huge building-a mansion of sorts. Not even thinking about it, he immediately ran to the mansion and went inside. He called for help but no one answered. He took a left and went into the door that lead to the dining room. He was amazed at first by how big and beautiful it was, but the pain he was feeling from the bite he had was starting to worsen, and even started to bleed profusely. He ripped off a piece of his pants to tie around the wound to stop the bleeding. He got some blood on the floor, but he couldn't be bothered to clean it up or even care. He went through the next door he saw, and went through the door immediately to his right in the dark hallway, calling out for someone. He suddenly felt sick, as if he was poisoned. He felt a sense of fear when he heard moaning and the sound of faint footsteps in one of the rooms that he walked past. He soon made it to another door to his left. He went through it without a second thought. It lead to another hallway. He ignored the door that was to his left, and kept on walking. At the end of the bending hallway, there was a staircase. His feeling of sickness worsened. He stumbled into the room that was right next to the staircase. He noticed that it was a medical room with a lot of medicines. He looked through the bottles and noticed a serum that was used to treat poison and reduce pain. He took it, then crashed onto the bed in the room, as the medicine made him feel very sleepy. After about 12 hours he finally woke up. He wasn't feeling sick anymore. He got out of the bed and exited the room. However, when he opened the door, a blonde haired policeman immediately shot him. With the bullet wound, he stumbled about, and fell face flat on the floor, dead.

Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 605998-OKTM7FB

That was the end of Bert Paulson.

Last edited by RaviorStygian on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 am

Wall of text... couldn't read. Would you just tell us the moral of that story in a couple of short sentences? lol
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:14 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Wall of text... couldn't read. Would you just tell us the moral of that story in a couple of short sentences? lol
Fraid not. I typed it so people would read it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:23 am

xD I almost fell to the floor laughing when I realized where this was going. Best RE fanfic to date.

Seriously, leave the part in the brackets out. Now. Edit it. It will be funnier when people have to come to the conclusion themselves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
xD I almost fell to the floor laughing when I realized where this was going. Best RE fanfic to date.

Seriously, leave the part in the brackets out. Now. Edit it. It will be funnier when people have to come to the conclusion themselves Very Happy
Already did it. Very Happy Glad you liked it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope this isn't Chris' blood!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next