Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hope this isn't Chris' blood!

Go down 
+15
PWNERX
MSR
Bub537
ThomVD
RaviorStygian
biohazardinyourface
Jamesy
BOBLATHON
Spike991
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
ace.redfield
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Hope this isn't Chris' blood! Empty
PostSubject: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:56 am

Seriously...whose blood is it? And why is it in such a nice little puddle? We are led to believe it is Kenneth's blood, but he comes from down that hall, not from that dining room. Like...wtf?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:00 pm

I.. uh... well... I've always thought it was Kenneth's blood :O
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:01 pm

I would assume its Kenneths blood perhaps he was bitten by the zombie and chased down the hall or something of that sort.....oh that Kenneth making us wonder
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm

It just doesn't seem like it. His video actually starts in that little room where he dies and it almost looks like he was going towards the dining room door. Right before he begins shooting at the zombie.

Last edited by NiteKrawler on Wed May 25, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_3YHH79rAE hmmmm idk Im going to assume it was Kenneth just wounded or something or some member of the team at least
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:27 pm

the remaining survivors of STARS could play spirit of the glass they could ask the souls of the dead STARS members who's blood is it lol!

also got a theory... barry might have planned it all along, to lure jill into the room to get eaten by the 'monster' (since he didn't want to kill jill he figured that 'monster' would) which failed (all the time), it might have been ketchup barry might have with him (lol) or simply just fake blood
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Barry kills the zombie when it attacks Jill.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Barry kills the zombie when it attacks Jill.

well he can't just ignore it and jill would be all what the hell barry!! and besides jill can kill it with her beretta anyway and another thing, barry doesn't want jill to see him letting her get hurt or die or else he would be like 'i'm too embarrassed to see you now' and jill would get too suspicious and things will get all tangled and they don't want themselves killing each other
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Yeah. If Barry let Jill die, how could he ever face her again? He also saved her from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:09 pm

barry was so confused at the time... he knew that he had to kill her and yet he doesn't want to and helps her in some situations, he even gave her his gun Rolling Eyes it would be that he wants jill to die without him knowing or he wanted to kill himself
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Nah. He really didn't want her to die at all. He was just scared for his family but even that could not outweigh his moral compass. I'm sure he knew his family would never want him to put anyone in harms way for their sake. He's a purely good guy, through and through.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Ha ive never really thought about that. I just presumed it was Kennys.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:27 pm

A subplot that was dropped as quickly as it was brought up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It just doesn't seem like it. His video actually starts in that little room where he dies and it almost looks like he was going towards the dining room door. Right before he begins shooting at the zombie.

Maybe it was just that time of the month?

Hmmm, I kind of assumed it was Enrico. I mean, he was wounded and bleading all over the place. Too bad we can't go and do some DNA testing on that puddle.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hmmm, I kind of assumed it was Enrico. I mean, he was wounded and bleading all over the place. Too bad we can't go and do some DNA testing on that puddle.
We've no real proof Enrico made it inside the house, though. Rebecca even states in RE0 while inside the underground lab that that was the last time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
We've no real proof Enrico made it inside the house, though. Rebecca even states in RE0 while inside the underground lab that that was the last time she saw him.

He figured everything out...and we find him in the caves. I assumed he went to the mansion.

I mean, in the same scene that you mentioned, when Becca states that she never saw him again, he mentions the mansion and all that. He knew about it for sure, and seemed like he was heading there right then.

The blood could very well have belonged to a zombie.

I don't remember if it was fresh. Didn't Barry say it was?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
...and we find him in the caves.
And considering the way the mine tunnels were blocked off prior to Chris and Jill entering them, just how the fuck did he get down there in the first place? XD
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
And considering the way the mine tunnels were blocked off prior to Chris and Jill entering them, just how the fuck did he get down there in the first place? XD

I assume another one of those, gameplay isn't canon, type of deals...

Otherwise, what kind of jerk would find his way down there, and block it all off for the next party?

"Yo Jill, check dis blood out, it's phresh".
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:02 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Otherwise, what kind of jerk would find his way down there, and block it all off for the next party?
While you're at it, ask Richard how he got to Yawn's room through two locked doors requiring two different keys and how he got into the Aqua Ring without the "box bridge" that Chris and Jill used. XD

This is actually a common occurrence in games that's bugged me. There will be locked off areas where you need a key or something to get to, yet you'll always find one of your supporting characters, the person who's always one step behind you, inexplicably got past it without using the key, the sacred skull, or whatever was needed to get there.

Another thing that bugs me in a similar vein is where Jill got the second gun... lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

While you're at it, ask Richard how he got to Yawn's room through two locked doors requiring two different keys and how he got into the Aqua Ring without the "box bridge" that Chris and Jill used. XD

This is actually a common occurrence in games that's bugged me. There will be locked off areas where you need a key or something to get to, yet you'll always find one of your supporting characters, the person who's always one step behind you, inexplicably got past it without using the key, the sacred skull, or whatever was needed to get there.

Another thing that bugs me in a similar vein is where Jill got the second gun... lol!

Jill got the second gun?

You mean like how there is one dropped in the main hall that Chris finds?

Yeah, good points with Dick....yet he still doesn't bring the serum with him, despite pulling a hudinee with a few different doors. Also, where does he find that assault shotgun?

We could probably make a thread for all of these inconsistencies.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
We could probably make a thread for all of these inconsistencies.
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2660-random-inconsistencies#43488
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:11 am

Maybe Barry shot his own leg by accident and was too embarrased to tell Jill.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:17 am

Here's that Zero opening, to see what each STARS member is carrying, even if you only get a glimpse.

Also, notice how they have flashlights attached to their guns for some reason...they don't later, and Alpha sure didn't at all....

Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:48 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nah. He really didn't want her to die at all. He was just scared for his family but even that could not outweigh his moral compass. I'm sure he knew his family would never want him to put anyone in harms way for their sake. He's a purely good guy, through and through.

too true

as for enrico it couldn't have been his blood, if he (or any other members) was spilling blood there should be trails of blood but this one was, as nite said, in a nice little puddle.. and as i have said barry might have planned that

and for jills second gun, in my opinion 'based on chris' scenario' wesker might have like, strangled her while chris was in the dining room and goes unconscious and drops the gun there, and after that he took her to that cell in the lab, which after some time chris rescues her. Barry might have been part of it though barry is not in that scenario.. but i assume the real ending has barry along instead of rebecca... her ending in zero might have been her real escape, she might have never even met the alpha team.... this scenario is what i call 'jill and chris' scenario' instead of the separate ones which i say is more relevant and can also conclude that there was never any blood puddle
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:14 am

In reality it was both Barry AND Rebecca who escaped with Jill and Chris.

The ending of Zer0 only shows Rebecca starting towards the Spencer mansion. Leaving Rebecca completely out would be just stupid as she was such a big part of RE1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope this isn't Chris' blood!   Hope this isn't Chris' blood! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope this isn't Chris' blood!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next