Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nite, you were right... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nite, you were right... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nite, you were right... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nite, you were right... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nite, you were right... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nite, you were right... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nite, you were right... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nite, you were right... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nite, you were right... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nite, you were right...

Go down 
+3
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Nite, you were right... Empty
PostSubject: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:08 am

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is awesome... Neutral
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:21 am

Big newsflash there. Razz
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:02 pm

One of the best games of last year. I love training my Assasins and multiplayer is great too.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Big newsflash there. Razz

You being right, or that ACB was awesome?

I still haven't played those, though they do look like fun...or at least the gameplay, kind of like Prince Of Persia, which I also haven't played.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Don't go into it expecting Prince of Persia. They are quite different. And they are very very good. One of the best series in gaming in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Don't go into it expecting Prince of Persia. They are quite different. And they are very very good. One of the best series in gaming in my opinion.

I meant....in the platforming, though I'm sure it's a much more intelligent engine or whatever.

A friend of mine really likes that series, and had bought AC2 on 360, and I lent him mine.

Oh, by the way, my 360 just messed up, I'm going to make a thread for it.

But yes, AC does look cool. I remember seeing a commercial for a weird looking Jester type guy....I think it was just a skin or something though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:00 pm

I have the harlequin keychain from the collector's edition. It's sweet. Assassin's Creed online is probably one of my favorite online games ever. Your 360 messed up? What are the chances? Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I have the harlequin keychain from the collector's edition. It's sweet. Assassin's Creed online is probably one of my favorite online games ever. Your 360 messed up? What are the chances? Wink

Yeah, actually I got a Red Ring...well sort of.

It's only the bottom half, and the top right that are RROD. The top right is not though....perhaps that's a good thing. I'm about to look that up...see what that means, I'm sure that means something specific.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Are you attempting to communicate with your 360? Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Are you attempting to communicate with your 360? Razz

No, not yet anyway. I don't know what to do with it. Perhaps if I kick it, it'll cooperate and play my games?

It's done this before though. At one point it did that, and I just unplugged everything, and it was cool after that.

It happened again, and I used an air thing to blow out all the dust, and it's worked fine ever since. I think the dust inside was working as some sort of insulation to help conduct heat quicker, therefore effectively heating the console up quicker....

Not sure now though...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:27 pm

360s Suck penis all day long spike, leave the dark side and join the bright side with myself, Mass, Nite etc in the underworld that is PS3. Vastly superior to the 360 in every sense of the world. Ps3, a game machine for proper gamers.............................lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
360s Suck penis all day long spike, leave the dark side and join the bright side with myself, Mass, Nite etc in the underworld that is PS3. Vastly superior to the 360 in every sense of the world. Ps3, a game machine for proper gamers.............................lol.

No, I'll never join the light side. I'm a sith, like my original Xbox before me...

I'd rather have Red Ring Of Death than Ps3 Anonymous Console Failure though....

Hmmm, well I just looked it up, and am still looking, and it seems I do have the legit RROD....I thought the full ring was RROD, apparently having the Player 1, 3 & 4 spots are it though...

What I'm trying to do now is find a fix...any suggestions?

Oh, and if I end up buying a new one, I hope my Hard Drive works on it....as I've got so much stuff that I don't want to part with, including, but not limited to, my DLC for RE5....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Poor 360 owners. Always wasting their money and having little problem with it. Are you all rich?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Spike try the towel trick, there are plenty of videos in youtube showing you how.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
I remember seeing a commercial for a weird looking Jester type guy....I think it was just a skin or something though.
A multi-player skin, yeah. That commercial is absolutely hilarious. Laughing

I wish my B-in-L would bring ACB over to me. I had started a new game and wanted to get some stuff I missed in the first playthrough...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I remember seeing a commercial for a weird looking Jester type guy....I think it was just a skin or something though.
A multi-player skin, yeah. That commercial is absolutely hilarious. Laughing

I wish my B-in-L would bring ACB over to me. I had started a new game and wanted to get some stuff I missed in the first playthrough...

Yeah, it had a fun little song to go with the commercial.Smile

@Nite & Barber...I'll probably end up getting a new one. I bought it used, so I don't know if the warrantly is still good.

I saw stuff about a towel trick, and I hear it does more harm than it's worth.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Pssst! Spike. Stop wasting your money. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I hadn't bought my first one anyway, so it wasn't my money wasted.Smile

That said, I can't seem to find the number to contact Microsoft, to see if I'm eligible for them fixing it.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That said, I can't seem to find the number to contact Microsoft, to see if I'm eligible for them fixing it.

Come to the light side
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:44 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Come to the light side

Ps3's are still pretty expensive. What's the cheapest I can get?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Come to the light side

Not sure but I would save and pay the price for a new one as they are worth every penny. If you buy a second hand one it could be in terrible condition and ready to give the YLOD.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:48 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Come to the light side

Not sure but I would save and pay the price for a new one as they are worth every penny. If you buy a second hand one it could be in terrible condition and ready to give the YLOD.

Yellow Light Of Death? That just doesn't have the same ring as RROD does it.Smile

I think it really sucks how the Ps3 can't play Ps2 or Ps1 games though. At least from what I understand, the newer ones cannot.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:26 pm

which is stupid how come wii can play everything come on ps3 YOU STEP YOUR GAME UP! same goes to you xbox
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:51 pm

chocotricks wrote:
which is stupid how come wii can play everything come on ps3 YOU STEP YOUR GAME UP! same goes to you xbox

Wii can play all GC games, and you can use that classic arcade thing to get older games from SNES & N64 and all kinds of stuff.Smile

360 isn't too much better....with it's selectively backwards compatable games....so annoying if you have a game that isn't....

Ps3 though...I know that they used to. A friend of mine has one that does. It actually is able to save the games, Ps1 & Ps2, onto the hard drive. Which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:54 am

Spike991 wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Wii can play all GC games, and you can use that classic arcade thing to get older games from SNES & N64 and all kinds of stuff.Smile

360 isn't too much better....with it's selectively backwards compatable games....so annoying if you have a game that isn't....

Ps3 though...I know that they used to. A friend of mine has one that does. It actually is able to save the games, Ps1 & Ps2, onto the hard drive. Which is awesome.
I have that too, had to buy it second hand and it cost a lot but it was worth every cent. Only the hard drive has failed me but that wasn't the original anyway. Changed it and now it works like a dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nite, you were right...   Nite, you were right... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nite, you were right...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next