HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)

Go down 
+4
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Spike991
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) Empty
PostSubject: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:01 am

So, as a member of this new group called The Wesker Children here on REF....IDK. Just thought I'd make a thread here, where only members of the group could post.

It's not so private or anything like a secret clubhouse, but it's still cool. So what should we in the group do?

Aside from just knowing that we are in the group, what else?

Anybody interesting in a team idea? Perhaps like GL has got going elsewhere, but really expand on it, perhaps having some sort of competition?

By competion, I'm not sure what I mean, perhaps like a trivia contest....anything. Obviously we can't set up an obstacle course for everyone to run through, but I'm sure we can do something. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:14 am

We do have a team... it's called the Wesker Children, remember? geek Seems kind of pointless to have multiple "teams" for one group, don't you think?

But anyway, Nite asked if I had more ideas for TWC perks and I was thinking the ability to set our own user titles could be one. Like, for example, my current rank is Crimson Head, but any custom user title I set would "replace" that. So instead of it saying "Crimson Head" beneath my username, it would read "The Awesome One" or whatever I typed in as my user title. Custom user titles are actually a highly sought-after perk on some forums I'm on and you have to achieve quite a lot for it.

Of course, I'm not familiar with the software REF is made on, so I don't know if that's possible to do here or not.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:17 am

That's a good idea GL. As far as I know, I can't let members change their own ranks, but I can have you tell me what you want and change it for you! So from now on, TWC can ask me to change their rank for them. I think I'm going to make a section for just TWC too. Like a VIP lounge. Anyone got a suggestion for a name? And should regular members be allowed to come in to it (obviously not post)?

EDIT: Hmmm...this would mess the ranks up too. Because most people who pass 1,000 posts are going to want to be put in to the group. So it would negate any rank after 1,000.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think I'm going to make a section for just TWC too. Like a VIP lounge. Anyone got a suggestion for a name?
"The Test Tube" geek

Quote :
And should regular members be allowed to come in to it (obviously not post)?
I think it should be private.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
We do have a team... it's called the Wesker Children, remember? geek Seems kind of pointless to have multiple "teams" for one group, don't you think?

But anyway, Nite asked if I had more ideas for TWC perks and I was thinking the ability to set our own user titles could be one. Like, for example, my current rank is Crimson Head, but any custom user title I set would "replace" that. So instead of it saying "Crimson Head" beneath my username, it would read "The Awesome One" or whatever I typed in as my user title. Custom user titles are actually a highly sought-after perk on some forums I'm on and you have to achieve quite a lot for it.

Of course, I'm not familiar with the software REF is made on, so I don't know if that's possible to do here or not.

I guess so. It's more like a status and group though. I guess we should just work on perks and things. Being able to choose your name at a certain point would make the titles after 1,000 posts obsolete, except for maybe the indifferent members.

Anybody give any thought to some sort of competition? If TWC is a team, how about TWC vs Everybody else.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Maybe we should make it much harder to get into TWC even after 1,000 posts? Or make it 4-5,000 for anyone who was not already a super regular when it was made?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:24 pm

I'd say 2,500 posts seems a reasonable number, not too high nor too low. The fastest post count occurs when the person first joins. After that, it slows down. I'd reached the 500 mark within my first week or so here, but it took me a while after that to reach the 1,000 mark.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Ok. I'll change it to 2,500.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I'd say 2,500 posts seems a reasonable number, not too high nor too low. The fastest post count occurs when the person first joins. After that, it slows down. I'd reached the 500 mark within my first week or so here, but it took me a while after that to reach the 1,000 mark.

I second that, 2,500 is good. Perhaps the ranks you made up Nite, should only go up til about then, then that way none are there for no reason, know what I mean?

Also, what's this talk about something being private? Certainly so that others who aren't TWC can't post, but is it going to be something they can't see either?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:09 am

They'll be able to see it. They just won't be able to go into it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:15 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
They'll be able to see it. They just won't be able to go into it.

I see. We don't have anything like that yet though do we? Or is the Announcements thread that?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:18 am

No we don't. They can go into the announcement section, but can't post. They will be able to see this forum, but they won't even be able to go into it. But they will see that it is there. Ok, I'm going to make two forums for TWC. One will be in the RE section above the "discussion" forum. The other will be in Off Topic, and will be a private chat area for TWC. I thought about naming one of them "STARS Office." Anyone else got ideas for names for each one?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:28 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
No we don't. They can go into the announcement section, but can't post. They will be able to see this forum, but they won't even be able to go into it. But they will see that it is there. Ok, I'm going to make two forums for TWC. One will be in the RE section above the "discussion" forum. The other will be in Off Topic, and will be a private chat area for TWC. I thought about naming one of them "STARS Office." Anyone else got ideas for names for each one?

STARS office is really cool, perhaps that for the RE Discussion one, and something a bit more general for the Off-Topic one, like Raccoon City.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:54 am

I know you mentioned something about naming the group STARS, so I was thinking of you when thinking of STARS Office. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:57 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I know you mentioned something about naming the group STARS, so I was thinking of you when thinking of STARS Office. Smile

Did I? I don't remember, cool though.Smile

This is our little club house til those are made then I guess.

Ever notice how the STARS office didn't make any sense. It was too small for both Alpha & Bravo, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:11 pm

It was indeed. Maybe Alpha sabotaged Bravo's chopper just to keep them out of the office for a while.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It was indeed. Maybe Alpha sabotaged Bravo's chopper just to keep them out of the office for a while.

That would make sense. Wasn't it part of the story, that the STARS office had been moved to that spot? Even if that is true(which I'm not sure), why would Becca have a desk, unless it was after the Mansion Incident, but then why would Wesker???
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

There was mention in a file in RE2 of STARS' headquarters being moved following the mansion incident.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
There was mention in a file in RE2 of STARS' headquarters being moved following the mansion incident.

I thought so. It still doesn't explain a whole bunch of it...unfortunately they didn't show the STARS office at all in Outbreak File#2 during the Desperate Times scenario, and it wasn't seen in either of the RPD runs in the Chronicles games.

I'm sure if they show it again, they'll probably change the size of the room, if it's shown in a remade RPD that is.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:17 am

I hope we get inside RPD in ORC. I would like to see how the place looks remade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:16 pm

I hope there are some pigs we get to clean out of it, too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Cops or pork?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:01 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Cops or pork?
Both.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Cops or pork?
Both.

Dead or Alive?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Cops or pork?
Both.

Dead or Alive?
Meh... either is just as sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)   J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

J's Bar (Wesker Children Members Only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next