Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Favourite BSAA Members!

Go down 
+21
Ssplain
MissRachel
MSR
will1234562
Outbreakgirl
Teh Black Cat
leonskennedy232
Melissa_89
RebelliousQueen
The mastAH!
Lady Yuna
Known_Hero
Mass Distraction
Vandal
McShowtime
00biohazard
rawk82
White Rock
JamTyrantH
RaviorStygian
Spike991
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Favourite BSAA Members! Empty
PostSubject: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Okay, so since STARS was disbanded, pretty much immediately after the games started, we've had the leftovers and just other survivors, but the BSAA has such potential to introduce some cool new characters. They've really done so too. Really they've been around since what, RE5, then RER and RE6. Only 3 measley games, but damn they've established themselves and I like it.

The Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance(yes thats from memory) funded by the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium and founded by peeps like C. Redfield and J. Valentine.

Basically this is just the place to name some of the cooler and more memorable members we've seen throughout the time the BSAA has been in RE. No Sheva.

So pretty much one pick per post, just post name and reason why they are cool. Nuff said.

First off, my pick:

Clive R. O'Brian from Revelations.

I loved his character. He sounds exactly like Colonel Roy Campbell from MGS and even fits into the same type of role, in relation to the main protagonists Chris and Jill.

He's like the Director for the BSAA and who people like Chris, Jill, Parker and that hoe Jessica are in contact with. There was even a part where Chris N Jill found something out and it turned out that O'Brian already knew, but was withholding info, as it was need-to-know-basis or whatever, just like Campbell used to do with Snake. Smile It made me lol for sure. RER was actually filled with so many funny moments, I love that game, too bad it's a handheld exclusive, or more people(GL) would be able to enjoy it too.

But yeah, O'Brian is my first choice! Don't forget, one choice per post!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Mera Biji ftw! She reminds me of Hilda from Eureka Seven.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:26 pm

i like jessica. shes hot and i liked the double agent thing.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Marco. Smile

There was a website called TotallyRE run by a Marco once, so I think of him as a tribute.
Back to top Go down
rawk82
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Piers ...oppps xD.. loyal till the end! Very Happy

Last edited by rawk82 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Piers Nivans.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Piers Nivans. He's strong willed, admirable set of values, and a good heart. And a awesome sniper, which I always like since it's one of my favorite firearm. Sadly, Chris Redfield is my favorite character, so I haven't tried him yet in actual gameplay Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 am

Parker was pretty sick. But there are so many BSAA characters I don't know which I like best. It's kind of like asking what your favorite movie is. There's too many to pick.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 am

What do you mean "No Sheva"? She's awesome for sure. Anyway...

Holiday Sugarman. Just look at him, it's Barry 2.0

Favourite BSAA Members! 747367-001_large
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:25 am

Pretty lame that the OP wants to exclude Sheva. Although, it's proof that you can't mention BSAA without thinking about her Very Happy 

Favourite BSAA Members! Eaocuw
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Mercy wrote:
Parker was pretty sick. But there are so many BSAA characters I don't know which I like best. It's kind of like asking what your favorite movie is. There's too many to pick.

Let me add that Parker has a friggin battle axe, like Gimli from LOTR. Nuff said. There are quite a few, even if just from like 3 games, but play along, that's the point of this thread, to point out the cool BSAA members that have been established since we've first seen the BSAA in RE5.

I liked that guy who drives you around in RE5 during that stupid gun turret part where the majini are riding motorcycles.

@Known_Hero, yes Sheva is excluded, cuz she blows. Ain't no meme that can't change the fact that she sucks so hard. JS

OK peeps, we've had Piers mentioned enough. He was cool, I liked the scene at the beginning with him eating the steak, then Chris' little nod to him at the end, eating a nice steak, but there are other BSAA members too.

Paul Lungden or whatever his name is, he voiced Dante in DMC, he played that guy in RE5 who comes to your rescue with the humvee, and gets killed off by the Ndesue, he also voiced Jake in RE6, but I think that guy is my next pick for fav BSAA member. Dave is his name I think, feel free to correct me on that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 am

Spike991 wrote:
@Known_Hero, yes Sheva is excluded, cuz she blows. Ain't no meme that can't change the fact that she sucks so hard. JS
You can't really exclude her since she has already been mentioned in the aforementioned person's post.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
You can't really exclude her since she has already been mentioned in the aforementioned person's post.

Watch me. She was excluded before that person's post, and therefore gives me exclusive excluding rights as mentioned in the REF Rules.

What the hell was she wearing anyway? Let's hate on Sheva a little more while we're at it. I mean standard BSAA uniform is generally a green vest over, typically a long bage shirt. It varies from person to person, and although Chris just wore that shirt in RE5, I mean it was hot out though, generally he wears the green vest(as seen in RER, and RE6(Where he had the green vest over his little shirt and at the Edonia part had the green vest over his long BSAA shirt). Pretty cool that they used his RE5 BSAA shirt with his vest though. I wonder if that was custom made, Chris just wanted to show off his muscles or what? Butttt, as for Sheva's outfit in RE5, not the stupid Clubbin', or wannabe Hunnigan outfits, but her actual normal default outfit, which was like a purple corsette thing. WTH? She had khaki pants, which is okay enough I guess, but where in the blue hell doesa purple corsette fit in with BSAA standart regulation attire? That's some bullshit. Sheva is so wrong in so many ways.

As for the thread, I elect Chris "Superman" Redfield for my next fav BSAA member. Not that him or Jill really need to be mentioned, but he's done so many missions, and he really stole the show in RE6. Chris

And Chris is so funny lol. He always makes me laugh, especially since RE5. RER, RE6, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:37 am

You're just butthurt, you know that? No one else here actually hates her. Stop being a hitler over this.

I actually have her as one of my favorite BSAA members so... She's my pick no. 2.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
You're just butthurt, you know that? No one else here actually hates her. Stop being a hitler over this.

I actually have her as one of my favorite BSAA members so... She's my pick no. 2.

My butt is fine, thank you very much, and thank you for noticing.

Sheva was lame, pure and simple. I remember watching the early trailers for RE5, and the gameplay resembled RE6 a little bit. Definately intense and cool and scary, until they added that dumb Sheva. She just gets in the way and ruins the game. In RE5, we were supposed to have Chris Vs Wesker, and it was supposed to carry on that awesome fued introduced pretty much in RE1, and CVX really did a fantastic job of keeping it going and then RE5, they have DC Douglas' voice, nuff said, and Sheva who just had to be there. Chris didn't need Sheva, but it was made so that we had to rely on her, and that was just lame.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 am

Sheva's cool. Don't hate.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:08 am

00biohazard wrote:
Sheva's cool. Don't hate.

Screw Sheva.

Anybody actually gonna contribute to the topic at hand?

Last edited by Spike991 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 am

00biohazard wrote:
We're trying but Spike's pooping on the party.

Maybe we should make this into a Sheva appreciation thread Razz
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:35 pm

sheva is my most hated character in RE.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Sorrry that was my post, and fuck Sheva.

Let's get this thread back on topic anyway. Losing Grip.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
sheva is my most hated character in RE.
I hate the AI, not the character. I use to despise her completely, but after beating Resident Evil 6, I realized how special she was to Chris. It's not like he had a team to take on Wesker, they kind of took the weight of the world on their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

I like that!

Cheers to the First Lady of BSAA!!!

Favourite BSAA Members! Y12ec
Favourite BSAA Members! 1gqbrs
Favourite BSAA Members! 27ymu8k
Favourite BSAA Members! 29fflzq
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Looking at the superior graphics of Resident Evil 5 makes Resident Evil 6 look so muddy.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Mercy wrote:
Looking at the superior graphics of Resident Evil 5 makes Resident Evil 6 look so muddy.
I have noticed that actually. RE5 does indeed look prettier.

And I agree with the AI thing. Sheva herself is actually a fine character, even if her back story wasn't the most original, but who cares about that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Mercy wrote:

Agreed

RE5 was a bit cartoony but beautifully detailed. RE6's colors are bland in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite BSAA Members!   Favourite BSAA Members! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite BSAA Members!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next