HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
BOBLATHON
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. Empty
PostSubject: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 am

Man... It got nasty yesterday. Hundreds of thousands without power, hundreds confirmed dead (and counting). I dodged a bullet where I live, but a town about 25 minutes away basically got wiped off the face of the earth. They are saying multiple F3's and F4's possibly one that made F5.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 am

Sorry to hear that. Stay humble and safe.

Why is it always the southern US states that seen to get hit the most?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 am

That sucks. We were under a tornado watch here, but nothing came of it thankfully.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 am

We get alot but its worse in the midwest. Just a really bad outbreak of storms yesterday. Every hour that passes they find more and more fatalities. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm

This so sad to hear Crying or Very sad
My heart goes out to America just now
Such tragedy's happening over the world just know it's crazy Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 pm

sorry to hear about that.. i've heard 25 people died in alabama
but don't worry it will all be better soon

prayers and luck to you all
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:37 pm

The toll... last I heard was up to around 200 in Alabama. That town close by to me that was bout wiped out has, I think, close to 40 confirmed fatalities alone. That is like 10 percent of that towns population. Yeah... lots affected by yesterdays weather. We were very fortunate where I live, just flooding and some trees down.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:58 am

Holy crap, that sucks. The weather never gets that bad here so I can only imagine...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
The toll... last I heard was up to around 200 in Alabama. That town close by to me that was bout wiped out has, I think, close to 40 confirmed fatalities alone. That is like 10 percent of that towns population. Yeah... lots affected by yesterdays weather. We were very fortunate where I live, just flooding and some trees down.

really! oh dear oh dear
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Hopefully if you do get caught in a tornado, you'll just go to a place with a scarecrow, and a tin man, and a lion. And Judy Garland.

Is the method for dealing with those still getting in your tub with a mattress?
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:19 am

Spike991 wrote:
Hopefully if you do get caught in a tornado, you'll just go to a place with a scarecrow, and a tin man, and a lion. And Judy Garland.

Bathtubs with protective covering is one option.... preferably in a room with as many walls in between you and the outside. However, most of these were of the F4 and perhaps F5 type. The only thing you can do in those is be underground or place your lips on your ass and kiss it goodbye and pray.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Bathtubs with protective covering is one option.... preferably in a room with as many walls in between you and the outside. However, most of these were of the F4 and perhaps F5 type. The only thing you can do in those is be underground or place your lips on your ass and kiss it goodbye and pray.

Yeah, I was thinking some sort of basement would be best. Some Helen Hunt in Twister type of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.   DAMN!!!!!!  Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday. Empty

Back to top Go down

DAMN!!!!!! Lots of Tornadoes round here yesterday.
Page 1 of 1