Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

who is Ada?

Go down 
+9
Ghost Leader
Bub537
GreggKennedy
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
ChrisSherry
chocotricks
Spike991
ace.redfield
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

who is Ada? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Even Claire has been rescued often and she is definitely a main character.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Mass: I'd like to see him too, but he was more than likely just an average top researcher.
Even so, it would be cool to hear the full name of the man who gave his last name to Albert. In a flashback, maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm

I wonder what his first name was.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I wonder what his first name was.
That, and also what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@GL: Never mind how many times Jill has had to be rescued in every single game she's been in. She can't go 2 minutes without needing to be rescued. That doesn't change the fact that she is a main character.
Once in RE1, twice in RE3 (being infected with the virus shouldn't count IMO and we never found out if she would have gotten out of the zombie ambush on her own or not), and once in RE5 (which also shouldn't count since her saving Chris in 2006 cancels it out).

I'll concede that Rebecca a main character. But NOT a star character. The franchise only has four star characters among the protagonists: Chris, Jill, Leon (as much as I hate him), and Claire.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:16 pm

I agree with the 4 star characters. In RE1 Jill was saved the first time in the forest by Chris. Then probably again by Wesker, who shot the dog jumping at Chris. It more than likely would have gone for Jill too. Then by Barry in the dining room after seeing the first zombie (I like to think this is canon, but it is debatable). Again from the closing roof (Jill sandwich, definitely canon). Maybe again from Plant 42 (depends on the canon, debatable). And they were all saved by Brad. So that right there is three that are at least canon. Maybe more. My god...I really think we should all come up with our own perfectly well thought out canon for the first game. I think it would be interesting to see what everyone came up with. I think I'm going to start writing one up soon.
Back to top Go down
mdearth24
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

It would be cool to see Claire and Ada star in RE6, weird i know but how cool would that be but only if it make sense..which would be hard i guess -__-
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
@GL: Never mind how many times Jill has had to be rescued in every single game she's been in. She can't go 2 minutes without needing to be rescued. That doesn't change the fact that she is a main character.
Once in RE1, twice in RE3 (being infected with the virus shouldn't count IMO and we never found out if she would have gotten out of the zombie ambush on her own or not), and once in RE5 (which also shouldn't count since her saving Chris in 2006 cancels it out).

I'll concede that Rebecca a main character. But NOT a star character. The franchise only has four star characters among the protagonists: Chris, Jill, Leon (as much as I hate him), and Claire.

The funny thing is, that two of the Star Characters were in S.T.A.R.S, and one being a sister of a S.T.A.R.S member.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 pm

The Knife wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The funny thing is, that two of the Star Characters were in S.T.A.R.S, and one being a sister of a S.T.A.R.S member.
What's funny about it? Question
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 am

Ada is yet another mystery in the RE series. I doubt Ada is her real name either. I don't think she was working FOR Wesker. Just WITH. One of the things that confuses me is that Ada said she sent Wesker a fake sample of the Las Plagas while she gave the REAL one to The Organization. Yet in RE5 (after Wesker betrayed and left The Organization), he has an evolved version of the plagas. So apparently Wesker got the real one somewhere and made some modifications to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is Ada?   who is Ada? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

who is Ada?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: