HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced

Go down 
+6
NiteKrawler
chocotricks
ace.redfield
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 am

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/115/1157169p1.html

We're going to file this one under the "half rumor" category.

Here's the non rumor half of the rumor. This week's issue of Japan's Weekly Famitsu magazine has a first report on a PS3 and Xbox 360 title called "Resident Evil Revival Selection."

The rumor part of the rumor concerns just what Revival Selection is. There are some reports floating about indicating that the game contains remakes or ports of classic RE titles Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code: Veronica.

We'll update once we've heard more!

Update 11:55 -- We've verified that Revival Selection is indeed a compilation of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil Code Veronica Director's Cut. The games have been "remastered in HD," but that's all that has been announced at present. Release date in Japan is TBA.
---------------------------------

bit early for a RE4 remake is it not? I was hoping for a re2 remake. Also mercenaries 3D for the 3DS has been given a release date for june is anyone wasting there money on a 3ds to play mercenaries and revelations?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 am

Remake of Code: Veronica would be neat. Maybe then I'd finally buy the game Razz But doesn't it say they're just "remastered".

I really would like to play Revelations and Mercs but I don't want to waste money on a console I wouldn't use otherwise :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:00 am

Thanks for this info, I havn't checked whats happining in the Resident evil world recently.
If its a remastered version of RE:CV I will be over the moon that game was a delight to play
and most of it was just updated Resident evil 2 software, like the in-game themes
were just re-edited scores of Resident evil 2 OST's, if you listening carefully to some you can
hear elements of RE2 OST's Smile
However I dont look forward to RE4 remaster because even though I like it I shun all the new gen
Resident evil games because am stuck in the oldskool state of mind lol, but yeah both
would be amazing and at least there thinking of the original games enough to
start up remastering projects cheers
Would have liked to see resident evil 2 getting remastered the most but Crying or Very sad
but beggers can't be choicers I guess, but Our time will come people Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:10 am

RE 1.5 remake I say!

It sure as hell is too soon to start doing ANYTHING to RE4.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 am

Hell Yeah Mass Distraction cheers
they should remake it and basically start a new RE game with it
like the story following the same time as RE2 like what RE3 done
but from different survivors prospective.
I would pay top money for that game Very Happy [/b]
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:30 am

This is a good year for us. This is like what... the fourth RE game that is in development this year.

And on top of that we have one or two live action movies (not too keen on those) and Damnation coming up.

I also read on some IGN forums that there's supposedly a teaser coming for the future of Resident Evil.

EDIT: Another article on the matter at hand http://www.andriasang.com/e/posts/2011/03/23/270169/
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Mass have you not played Code Veronica?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Ah, yes... One big hole in my RE knowledge.

I've only watched my friend play the game to the point Gulp Worm appears (and maybe a little further). Haven't even read the book.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Remake of the CVX is a very good idea..

the game could use more rendering.... they don't look good in the game..
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Usually it's like Resident Evil game once every few years now its like HERE HAVE 4 AND SOME MOVIES! which is great this year has some epic looking games underway and these RE's will just make it better. I hope they up The CV graphics A LOT, anyway can't wait because I don't have CV or 4 Very Happy

Oh yeah I am wasting my money on the 3ds :3

Last edited by chocotricks on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Its very cheap to buy online mass and its a cracker. Have you watched the main cutscenes on youtube
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Ah damn. I just posted this in Related lol. Guess I will delete it. Here's the link I found. Basically echoes all the other links. http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/8765.html
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Its very cheap to buy online mass and its a cracker. Have you watched the main cutscenes on youtube
I played the original CV a little but for some reason I couldn't get too into it. I haven't watched anything because I don't want to have any spoilers. I'd rather either play the game or read the book. As the original (or even CVX) weren't for me I'd say this could be what I need to get into Code: Veronica.

Quote :
So maybe this particular "Selection" will hit the spotlight only after - or just before - RE6 becomes known to the world. Just a thought.
I quoted that from Nite's link. That would correlate with the rumors of an upcoming teaser for the future of Resident Evil (RE6, perhaps?).
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Yes CV will need a lot of remastering lol
the game was pretty bad graphics-wise but was all good fun none the less Razz
also I still can't belevie us fan's are getting this kind of treatment from capcom
they must still care about there RE fans Very Happy
I also am going to buy the 3DS for resident evil revelations
plus also it wont be a waste of money because the 3DS
is going to have Star fox affraid I loved that game for the SNES
and streetfighter 3D etc, so yeah it sounds like it could be a fun little
handheld console and proabally worth a shot Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Even though it will have two RE titles I'm still not made of money :/

Btw. Isn't SF 3D just a port of SFIV?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Yeah I know its pretty tough trying to get the money to constantly buy new consoles and games that come out lol
and yeah I am pretty sure its just a port thats been polished up and made 3D,
but still its StarFox affraid
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Well StarFox I get but I think that the... and I just realized SF could also mean StarFox. I meant Street Fighter Very Happy

Btw. do you have a DS? The reason I'm not willing to buy this is that I only recently bought Lite and I don't need another DS just to play these games.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh yeah good spot haha Razz
nope but my little borther has a DSI so I just play his lol
PLus the 3DS is so cool Razz
Nintendo had a 3DS tour and ti came to Edinburgh I went and seen it, was pretty smart and totally
messes with your eyes affraid
I would say its worth the money to be honest and also its got a single analog stick so make it easier to play RE revelations cheers
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Quote :
nope but my little borther has a DSI so I just play his lol

LOL, I am the same way I had a phat DS back in the day when it first came out but for the past like 3 years or more ive been using mr brothers DS/DSi so it only makes sense to get the 3ds right? lol, no idea where my DS is though I think I gave it to my little cousin :3
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:54 pm

^ lol Razz
yeah I had one of the chunky ass one's when they first came out lol you could honestly build a house with one lol
and it was my little brother that broke my original one by dropping it in a sink of all places affraid
I still do not know till this day why he was playing it near the sink, but oh well lol
I just want one because of a few games that are coming to it and also it is a pretty
smart and little nifty piece of equipment Smile I think it's a win just now to be honest cheers
My mind will probally change when I have one lol they always make a new console look
irresistable and then when you get it you realise it was just hype No
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:08 pm

That sucks man, I'm surprised it fit how big is your sink? LOL, but yeah there are a few good games coming out for it, and hopefully more in the future. I know what you mean though it's like OMGOMGOMGOMG IT WILL BE THE BEST and then you get it and your like, yeah it's pretty fun LOL
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:20 pm

And now it's on Hard News:
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm

so much to say to that
They should put bomberman 64, second attack and hereos on the xbox live store cause they fucking kicked ass
I loved bubsy
Woo more RE
and LuL at the end what did he do exactly?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 pm

He hacked a PS3, Sony disagreed.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 pm

But like hacked what? lol idk like modded, hacked online, got free shit? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced   Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil "Revival Selection" Announced
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next