HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?

Go down 
+21
LindaWesker19
MSR
Bulls-3ye
PWNERX
Ssplain
Sargent D
Resident_evil5
Las_Fergus
Ghost Leader
Patronum1121
Deagle50
Mr Sera
GreggKennedy
Spike991
BOBLATHON
MrMorrill
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
nicksena17
ace.redfield
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:50 am

Lukong wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
My mom has it figured out, Katana swords.
LOL, where would your Mother get those unless your talking about when she chops somebody upside the head?

I know both people and a couple places that's got some VERY authentic Katana's.
Please describe (Me feeling like we're in an actual Zombie Outbreak) cause I'm pretty sure the ones in the flea market are dull.

Wait. Are you saying you know TerraSavior and that person's Mother and know where to get actual Katanas (I once knew a guy with a Katana, but that was in my teens) cause pretty much outbreak terms your Lvl Starter is awesome?
Reread your post...are you speaking reality terms or Zombie outbreak terms?

My cousin Jon is a collector of all sorts of blades, and a guy I know from next door named Aaron has a few Katana's as well. In terms of the stores, a pawn shop that is nearby has and maintains a small collection of antique swords as well as an antiques store a little further away. In case of an outbreak, I live in the middle of nowhere, so I both expect few zombies and even less pillaging.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't understand the confusion about katanas. I know a machete would obviously be a way better multipurpose tool but it's not like it's impossible to own a katana. Well, not where I live at least, maybe the laws are different or something. In fact, I have one just sitting in the corner and if I felt like it I could just go online and order another one. A proper one, not one of those cheapo knockoff things.

As an aside, I think it would be extremely dangerous, in a situation like a full blown zombie outbreak, to think of it as a video game. That's sure to get you killed faster than most people.

Of course its good not to think of it as a Video Game (Still though, *Makes Rainbow with Hands, Imagination), but at some point your going to have to go through some extremes like the dude in air bubble at the bottom of ship for 3 days.

And dude that is an awesome Lvl 1: Starter Melee as for Machete being Multi-propose, now I get why you call it better, but you can't use it everywhere or you'll cross contaminate it with things you use it for (1 Melee for Kill another for Food and Exploring Jungle).

PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
My mom has it figured out, Katana swords.
LOL, where would your Mother get those unless your talking about when she chops somebody upside the head?

I know both people and a couple places that's got some VERY authentic Katana's.
Please describe (Me feeling like we're in an actual Zombie Outbreak) cause I'm pretty sure the ones in the flea market are dull.

Wait. Are you saying you know TerraSavior and that person's Mother and know where to get actual Katanas (I once knew a guy with a Katana, but that was in my teens) cause pretty much outbreak terms your Lvl Starter is awesome?
Reread your post...are you speaking reality terms or Zombie outbreak terms?

My cousin Jon is a collector of all sorts of blades, and a guy I know from next door named Aaron has a few Katana's as well. In terms of the stores, a pawn shop that is nearby has and maintains a small collection of antique swords as well as an antiques store a little further away. In case of an outbreak, I live in the middle of nowhere, so I both expect few zombies and even less pillaging.

Sure you don't need to pillage if you can prepare, but at some point they cross pass your place. As well would you stock up on food, start a farm (Sound like you live in Rural) and build defenses.

Cause I'm thinking in a little bit into the outbreak, a little bit before it starts and at some point in the outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't understand the confusion about katanas. I know a machete would obviously be a way better multipurpose tool but it's not like it's impossible to own a katana. Well, not where I live at least, maybe the laws are different or something. In fact, I have one just sitting in the corner and if I felt like it I could just go online and order another one. A proper one, not one of those cheapo knockoff things.

As an aside, I think it would be extremely dangerous, in a situation like a full blown zombie outbreak, to think of it as a video game. That's sure to get you killed faster than most people.
It's not the owning that's the issue, it's the fact that it takes extensive training to properly utilize it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 9:23 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

It's not the owning that's the issue, it's the fact that it takes extensive training to properly utilize it.

I didn't direct that to you, obviously Razz You weren't the one questioning the ownership of a sword.

Lukong wrote:
1 Melee for Kill another for Food and Exploring Jungle

I'm pretty sure not many of us would opt to go exploring in a jungle in this situation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4