HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?

Go down 
+21
LindaWesker19
MSR
Bulls-3ye
PWNERX
Ssplain
Sargent D
Resident_evil5
Las_Fergus
Ghost Leader
Patronum1121
Deagle50
Mr Sera
GreggKennedy
Spike991
BOBLATHON
MrMorrill
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
nicksena17
ace.redfield
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Resident_evil5
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Resident_evil5

Playstation Network LauncestonDevil

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Easy. xD   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:27 am

Spray and pray. Wink
Lol that's not really what i would do.
I'll post what I would do later. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm

I'd do my best survive of course, that's all I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:45 am

My parents on a boat on a lake that connects to the Tennessee river.. I would get there and only doc when scavenging until I have enough to head to the ocean.. following the same idea. My brother is ex-military and has a nice arsenal.. he would def be coming.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Eh, I live in the middle of Maine. The winter would be enough to take down the zombies, let alone all the damn rednecks.

They'd be riding their 4-wheelers, drinking beer, and shooting zombies. It'd be like the invasion scene from the original Dawn of the Dead!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 am

I live way up north in Canada, so i'd just head into the mountains and live off
of dear, fish and various small game, basically just ignore the whole apocalypse thing.

Hell there are valleys and hidden places in B.C that no white man has ever seen!.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:28 am

PWNERX wrote:
Eh, I live in the middle of Maine. The winter would be enough to take down the zombies, let alone all the damn rednecks.

They'd be riding their 4-wheelers, drinking beer, and shooting zombies. It'd be like the invasion scene from the original Dawn of the Dead!

Yheeeeee-haaawwwwww

Needless to say Teh Spike's survival skills in a zombie outbreak would be called effective.
Back to top Go down
LindaWesker19
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:44 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
For the record, I don't think doing anything seen in Extinction should be considered something to do during an actual outbreak.

yah
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
I live way up north in Canada, so i'd just head into the mountains and live off
of dear, fish and various small game, basically just ignore the whole apocalypse thing.

Hell there are valleys and hidden places in B.C that no white man has ever seen!.

Why he gotta be white huh!? Why get gotta be white!? What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
TheRealMattRedfield
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
TheRealMattRedfield

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:09 pm

(Hi, i`m new here)

What would i do hmmmm......

Gather all my weapons, and do my best to survive
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:43 pm

TheRealMattRedfield wrote:
and do my best to survive
What does that entail exactly? Do you know anything about skinning and cleaning a rabbit? Would you even know how to catch one? Do you know how to make a solar still? What about shelter? Would you be willing to eat the most disgusting food sources imaginable, like maggots and other insects?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:16 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
TheRealMattRedfield wrote:
and do my best to survive
What does that entail exactly? Do you know anything about skinning and cleaning a rabbit? Would you even know how to catch one? Do you know how to make a solar still? What about shelter? Would you be willing to eat the most disgusting food sources imaginable, like maggots and other insects?
I bet maggots and insects are delicious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Honestly, no offense, but most of you would probably collapse in despair and give up hope the moment the Internet quits working.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:28 am

I guess it really depends on if one has had to live a life without internet before the internet was a thing.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Honestly, no offense, but most of you would probably collapse in despair and give up hope the moment the Internet quits working.
Naw man, I would trip you first. (Don't take offense, I'm only joking)

Serious though
Food
- Dry/Dried Foods like Beans, Rice, Jerky/Sun-dried food like Beef Jerky, Chips, Raisins, Soup Packs or Jams (Only Problem is Clean Water...Fire or set off sprinklers)
[*]Why cause I've been Homeless (7days) & Read Bible (Wisdom & Consider Poor) and realize when your Homeless you have no Fridge, Stove/Oven, Freezer, Microwave or Toaster -Hence why they eat fast food-
- So I thought of food that can't rot when left out on counter(Bread/Cereal), required something to keep cold (Milk) or require to be heated up (Toaster/Microwave) = Peanut Butter & Sliced Bread
[*]Day 1, I bought a Loaf of Generic Slice Bread from Fresh Co. (2.00), a 1KG Jar of Peanut Butter on sale (3.00) and a 700ML Bottle of Brisk (2.00) from from Shopper's Drug Mart, plastic Butter knife from a restaurant and eat/ration that for a week (25 Slices, 4 Slices a Day, Eat from Jar when I ran out of Bread) (And I waited in a Temp Agency for Work (Got on 7th day...Lipton Factory...free flavoured soup packs)...as I had safety boots & the place I said at just was an Indoor Plaza with a Door that just so happen to not close properly...they fix that though way after)...sound like a game (No Beggar...My reason was cause I can work)
[*]At some point I eat a lot of rice & kidney beans -2 years due to getting use to going without meat -some dude owed me 800...I'm stupid for giving/Bible says take a Pledge or his Raiment/having nothing to cover with = sleeping in the cold = Valued Item
[*]Cause I can build fires anywhere outside -Sprinklers work like Thermometers- and boil it in water
[*]From there find somewhere to grow vegetation, then raise background chicken (Toronto People do that)

Information
[*]A Map of Stores (Screenshot Google Maps to Phone, if not put notes/icons on Transit Maps)
[*]How to get infected (Test Zombies Hearing, Smell (Cooked Food) & Sight)
[*]Lots of Disinfectant (Lysol, Bleach, etc)
[*]DYI on how to turn your Bike into a Battery Charger

Equipment
Hazard Mat Wear from Hardware, Sports Wear or Home Decor stores
[*]Mask, Glasses, Gloves; a Respirator For Smell & Gases, Latex over Cowhide over Latex gloves and Face Shield (Used for refilling a Forklift Battery/Acid-proof/Splash Proof)
[*]Shin Guards on Legs and Arms, and Helmet for Head Butts
[*]Silver or Non-Metallic (Hard as Steel, but Lighter) Toe & Plate, High Tops (Covers Ankles), Waterproof, CSA Boots (Oil/Slip Proof, Non-Winter)
[*]Layers for Bite-proof, if temperature is high then Isolate with something light & hard like 2-layers of Cardboard
[*]Can't do much for stab proof (unless for Metal Cookie Sheets...get that at Dollarama or Home Decor)

Weapons
- Quick Time = Butter knives on Ankles & Wrist (Somehow Strapped) for Zombies that get close & grabby (And I've said this for Video Games)
- Main Melee = Lvl 1 Starter: Framing Square & My 4ft FatMax Level (I have a framing square, used for building Roofs & Stairs, & its very Light & Thin and also known as Steel Square)
=== Lvl 2 Find: Coconut Machete (Rare, but can be Found in Asian/Caribbean Stores)
=== Lvl 3 Find: Hunting Axe (Hardware/Superstore like Canadian Tire)
Axe vs Blade:
=== Lvl 4 Find: 3 Katanas = 1 Long w/Hidden Dagger + 2 Short (Flea Market on weekends at Steeles & Main that sells replicas...but I would need to know if infection happened on weekend cause that place would be crowded)

- Main Long Range = Lvl 1 Starter: Anything used to distract zombies (Pebbles, Battery-Operated Radios, Timers, etc)
=== Lvl 2/3 Find: Airsoft Gun (Holds a lot of Ammo & ammo is light and be used to distract, but does little to no damage and requires CO2 cartridges)
=== Lvl 3/4 Find: Electric or Pneumatic Nail Gun (Pneumatic require Compressors and Compressors can be unplug so there more Stationary Turrets, while Electric would be better for mobile and both are mainly quit except for compressor when filling with air)

Resources
- Alternative Electric source like Solar Panels at Electronic Stores, Power Banks for Phones, lots of batteries, etc
- Batteries w/Bubblegum Paper = Soundless Lighter, but Lighters & Flammable Hairspray will do (Double as Weapons)
== Ashes can be stored as kindle I think (Video Game Knowledge)

Safehouse
- Warehouse (If you've ever been to a one, as well I've always wanted one in a video game, but cause I guess most game developers only think about being on the ground, I never seen a game where you get to climb the shelves and only Walking Dead so far had one...been in General Labour since 2007 & came up with Perishing Rain in 2010)
== Manufactures don't have variety (if they make food, they are less likely to have shelving or anything else) cause Warehouse are meant to store multiple types of products
== Forklifts triple as vehicles, ladder (Cherry Picker) and move things out the way
== High shelves act as a place to live (skids and plenty of Cardboard) and safety (Higher Ground unless zombies can climb Vertically with little to no Grip)
== Possibly build bridges in between shelves with either stacking full/empty pallets, possible long skids/cardboard or Skyjack (Cause there usually at Warehouses)
== Can use use products/Skids to either eat from (Mostly Dry) or block entrances & windows
== Usually a lot of Eighteen Wheeler around or Trailers (If Office people are there = fast cars)
== Location is usually in the middle of no where
- The Only CON is a lot of people work in General Labour = A lot of Infected (If not then YEAH a lot of people), but Walmart would be good in this case cause there factory is entirely automated (Which is good and bad, probably cause no Forklifts)
== Usually are Locked (Good and Bad)

Last edited by Lukong on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Proofread)
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:30 pm

My mom has it figured out, Katana swords.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:35 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
LOL, where would your Mother get those unless your talking about when she chops somebody upside the head?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Lukong wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
LOL, where would your Mother get those unless your talking about when she chops somebody upside the head?

I know both people and a couple places that's got some VERY authentic Katana's.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:39 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:

I know both people and a couple places that's got some VERY authentic Katana's.
Please describe (Me feeling like we're in an actual Zombie Outbreak) cause I'm pretty sure the ones in the flea market are dull.

Wait. Are you saying you know TerraSavior and that person's Mother and know where to get actual Katanas (I once knew a guy with a Katana, but that was in my teens) cause pretty much outbreak terms your Lvl Starter is awesome?
Reread your post...are you speaking reality terms or Zombie outbreak terms?

Last edited by Lukong on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Trust me, a machete would be a better choice. There's a reason people train for years, even decades, to know how to adequately utilize a sword.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Trust me, a machete would be a better choice. There's a reason people train for years, even decades, to know how to adequately utilize a sword.

I figured Katanas where better based on how there built (Compacted Layer folded over and over again) to be harder to break, but now that I think about it the technique that would have to go into swinging it proper wouldn't be easy...lucky for me I saw an Episode of CSI where Mac Taylor chops a bamboo bundle...diagonal down strike...snap my special ability is Long Term or Reminder Memory)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Lukong wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I figured Katanas where better based on how there built (Compacted Layer folded over and over again) to be harder to break, but now that I think about it the technique that would have to go into swinging it proper wouldn't be easy...lucky for me I saw an Episode of CSI where Mac Taylor chops a bamboo bundle...diagonal down strike...snap my special ability is Long Term or Reminder Memory)
And luckily for me, the dead will be too busy eating you to notice me hightailing it.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Lukong wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

And luckily for me, the dead will be too busy eating you to notice me hightailing it.

No Worries I'm covered in layers of clothing (Lvl 1 Starter Armor), I wasn't meant to run, I was meant to TANK.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:13 pm

WTF is "level 1 starter armor"?
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
WTF is "level 1 starter armor"?
Well if a zombie break happened at home before I meet you. I would put on the smallest clothes I have to the biggest clothes or wrap myself with clothing around my arm & ankles and use it as Bite-Proof armor.

From there Lvl 2: Find which is an improvement from what I start with is Sporting Goods which can be found at say a Canadian Tire and HazMat stuff at a Home Depot

Ability: Turn Clothing into Shin Guards and Arm Bracers
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:11 am

I don't understand the confusion about katanas. I know a machete would obviously be a way better multipurpose tool but it's not like it's impossible to own a katana. Well, not where I live at least, maybe the laws are different or something. In fact, I have one just sitting in the corner and if I felt like it I could just go online and order another one. A proper one, not one of those cheapo knockoff things.

As an aside, I think it would be extremely dangerous, in a situation like a full blown zombie outbreak, to think of it as a video game. That's sure to get you killed faster than most people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?   what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

what would you do if a zombie outbreak happen?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next