Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Member Art - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Member Art - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Member Art - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Member Art - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Member Art - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Member Art - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Member Art - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Member Art - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Member Art - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Member Art

Go down 
+42
Novistador
Claris
Shrike
ZombiePrincess
Cyberization
MSR
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Tyrant_UK
Mister Albert Wesker
HRZONE2
00biohazard
ozzman
SWITCHMYND
killer89
ThomVD
DeadlyGenetics
Valentine Fan
Monster Mash
chrisredfielmusculo
Biosherryism
Kino_00
RebelliousQueen
DXP
S.Winters
PAULSAMSON
ChrisSherry
chrisredfield84
The Knife
Sargent D
Cyberote
Jills-death-file
ace.redfield
kitteh
Mcghie
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Spike991
The Joker
Vandal
Methsia
NiteKrawler
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Member Art - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Jesus Christ Vandal D: If I had the money I would hire you to draw my comic strips.
I've never been paid to do a comic strip before… that would be sick.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:11 am

That looks cool bro. You are good. And from what little information you could have gathered about me, you understand that I am realistically and brutally honest. So there you go. It's really something. You have quite a talent, it just needs practice to makes it really great, like everything else in life.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 am

I would describe you as frank and blunt. Nevertheless, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Aww, my feeling hurts.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Bored at work. Drew Batman.

Member Art - Page 17 61796DF5-E124-435B-8982-C2630E48884E-5012-000005061D106C73
Back to top Go down
Claris
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Claris

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Here's a Doctor Who themed birthday card I drew and made over the summer to sell at an anime convention.
Member Art - Page 17 Doctor_who_birthday_card_by_drawnwithlove07-d6ajraj

For more drawings, check out my deviantART: http://drawnwithlove07.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://drawnwithlove07.deviantart.com/
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Member Art - Page 17 KBdq4Lll

One of my latest pieces.

And one more I did a while back...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 am

Dr. Who and a dalek? I love you both now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Dr. Who and a dalek? I love you both now.
In that case....
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Member Art - Page 17 H9SpZTPl

Member Art - Page 17 1lRww2pl
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:08 am

Dude awesome Low Poly models. 2nd one isnt baked right ? cs it looks high poly. What soft do you use?
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:01 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Dude awesome Low Poly models. 2nd one isnt baked right ? cs it looks high poly. What soft do you use?
Both meshes are the same and neither one has been baked at least not yet. and correct 107,948 polys, I use maya in this case its the 2012 version.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:21 am

DXP wrote:
Both meshes are the same and neither one has been baked at least not yet. and correct 107,948 polys, I use maya in this case its the 2012 version.
Those are high polys? kinda odd, looks too simple. plus so many triangles. . .
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 am

What have triangles got to do with a quad made mesh? you only ever triangulate anything if your porting to a games engine or if a rendering program auto does it for you, since this is for rendering it doesn't need that doing does it especially if its all been rendered in maya in general? As for it looking simple wire-frame should answer how simple it is:
Member Art - Page 17 WyaBBZgl

something like that is never just 'simple' that's like saying anything from RE distant memories is just 'simple', scale and getting everything positioned right on a mesh means the difference between a badly made model and one that is as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 am

DXP wrote:

What have triangles got to do with a quad made mesh? you only ever triangulate anything if your porting to a games engine or if a rendering program auto does it for you, since this is for rendering it doesn't need that doing does it especially if its all been rendered in maya in general? As for it looking simple wire-frame should answer how simple it is:
Member Art - Page 17 WyaBBZgl

something like that is never just 'simple' that's like saying anything from RE distant memories is just 'simple', scale and getting everything positioned right on a mesh means the difference between a badly made model and one that is as close as possible.
First of i meant the phone booth to be triangulated, all the faces are split in two, i concentrate on photorealism so i dont do much of games, so guess thats why i didnt understand why the faces were split. As for simplicity yes they look simple even with the wireframe, so that i thought that that robot was low poligon mesh, not much of hardsurface modeling being done with it, just bunch of spheres split in two and snapped to cylinder like object, with top being another cylinder with additional loops to make those ribs and merged in the top. If you're aiming for a small game with not much of details then its ok, but for the high definition one it will look quite simple.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:20 pm

First of i meant the phone booth to be triangulated, all the faces are split in two, i concentrate on photorealism so i dont do much of games, so guess thats why i didnt understand why the faces were split. As for simplicity yes they look simple even with the wireframe, so that i thought that that robot was low poligon mesh, not much of hardsurface modeling being done with it, just bunch of spheres split in two and snapped to cylinder like object, with top being another cylinder with additional loops to make those ribs and merged in the top. If you're aiming for a small game with not much of details then its ok, but for the high definition one it will look quite simple.
Except like I said before its not for a game...its for rendering nothing more nothing less. Like I already pointed out I didn't triangulate that mesh the tool I used does that automatically on mesh import. And once again this is too high poly for a games engine to handle yet you say it would be ok? =S yeah....ok, one other thing as well I'm not someone who works to making something realistic if I want that I will look at it not something that imitates realism i'm sick of that... and with your statement its obvious that you really have no idea how game assets work again though you said your a photo realist that's where me and you differ since i've been doing game related stuff for more or less 4 and a half years now.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:38 pm

DXP wrote:

Except like I said before its not for a game...its for rendering nothing more nothing less. Like I already pointed out I didn't triangulate that mesh the tool I used does that automatically on mesh import. And once again this is too high poly for a games engine to handle yet you say it would be ok? =S yeah....ok, one other thing as well I'm not someone who works to making something realistic if I want that I will look at it not something that imitates realism i'm sick of that... and with your statement its obvious that you really have no idea how game assets work again though you said your a photo realist that's where me and you differ since i've been doing game related stuff for more or less 4 and a half years now.
If baked and then assigned to the low poly mesh then it is ok for a none detailed game (thats what i meant), but there's not much of details to make a high definition bake for a high quality game, with good graphics. Yes and i've stated that im not much into gaming, the only reason i used game engine was that the soft that i use didnt have rigid body dynamics in its rendering engine, so i used to bake animations (keyframes) in game engine.

PS

modeling aspect stays the same whether your making it for a game or a still render/Animation and if im not as much aware of gaming im very good at HSM so i can tell if the model was done good or not that much being a hardsurface model so realism and not wanting to achieve it doesnt change the modeling aspect. . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 am

Member Art - Page 17 C91F33B6-3B5F-4689-8748-736AD2EB58FB

If you haven't realized, I like Batman. Done with copic grayscale.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 am

And it was that Batgirl avy you originally used that probably imprinted that you were a girl in everyone's minds. You obviously have a keen talent when it comes to drawing and art.

I like to draw comics.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
And it was that Batgirl avy you originally used that probably imprinted that you were a girl in everyone's minds. You obviously have a keen talent when it comes to drawing and art.

I like to draw comics.
Trying to figure out what message you're trying to communicate here. It does indeed perplex me so.
Back to top Go down
Claris
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Claris

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:43 am

WOOOO!!!! DIGITAL ART WE FINALLY MEET AGAIN!!!!
I got myself a new tablet, the Bamboo Craft!!!
The stylus of my old one is forever gone....but now I got a new one!!! So excited!!!

I bring you all Chris and Claire Redfield!!

Member Art - Page 17 Reunited_at_last_by_drawnwithlove07-d6yipid
Back to top Go down
http://drawnwithlove07.deviantart.com/
Novistador
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Novistador

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 12:12 am

wow last post was 2013, its almost a year already!
what happened!!!

come on, more!
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:58 am

I like that ChrisxClaire pic! Ill try to upload some of my drawings.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:52 am

Member Art - Page 17 Vicious_by_ma6-d89xu8a
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Claris wrote:
WOOOO!!!! DIGITAL ART WE FINALLY MEET AGAIN!!!!
I got myself a new tablet, the Bamboo Craft!!!
The stylus of my old one is forever gone....but now I got a new one!!! So excited!!!

I bring you all Chris and Claire Redfield!!

Member Art - Page 17 Reunited_at_last_by_drawnwithlove07-d6yipid

I do like the Chris/Claire pic but it does seem a bit much dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Art   Member Art - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Art
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next