HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGamingTakeover
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)   Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:02 am

Hi guys, i know im new here, but my friend had a great idea. He said i should find a forum that is for resident evil, and this seemed to be the best place to post this. I have a youtube series called 'Let's Play' and I currently am on Resident Evil: Director's Cut. I should be finishing the game up really soon. Stay tuned for more Resident Evil games to come! Be sure to subscribe!

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPctTFSye24
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbJshKFgc_4
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9d9DKg9_MU
Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYzO84-jJh8
Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqokxQoFsw8

MORE PARTS SOON TO COME - Should be finished in a few days.
Back to top Go down
BarryBurton
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BarryBurton

Playstation Network BarrryBurton

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)   Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:13 am

Cool beans.

Are you familiar with longplays? They are the same as let's plays in some respects albeit:

A) No human dialogue only the in-game audio.
B) Aims to show all the extras and story of a game in the shortest possible time without skipping scenes or making much errors.

I find those to be rather interesting for people who want to engage in the story rather than the gameplay. Are you going to consider doing something like this at some stage? It requires more planning but IMO more rewarding.

Good job on your current LP Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGamingTakeover
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)   Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Well that actually sounds quite interesting. I think I really would like to that with Resident Evil 2. Anymore information i could use on long plays? What kinds of things do i need to plan for the long play?
Back to top Go down
BarryBurton
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BarryBurton

Playstation Network BarrryBurton

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)   Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm

www.longplays.org there are some Resident Evil longplays on there already that can be superceded.

One thing that is crucial (because ideally you want to keep recording time down) is what speed runners call route planning. Find the perfect most efficient route to pick everything up you need including the diaries, logs that contribute to the story or background. Don't skip any cutscenes. Try not to save and if you do just edit the saving bits out. Kill enemies where it will seem entertaining rather than just doing it out of laziness or to make a path easier later on.

Those are the sort of things really to consider.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)   Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:11 am

BarryBurton wrote:
www.longplays.org there are some Resident Evil longplays on there already that can be superceded.

One thing that is crucial (because ideally you want to keep recording time down) is what speed runners call route planning. Find the perfect most efficient route to pick everything up you need including the diaries, logs that contribute to the story or background. Don't skip any cutscenes. Try not to save and if you do just edit the saving bits out. Kill enemies where it will seem entertaining rather than just doing it out of laziness or to make a path easier later on.

Those are the sort of things really to consider.
PFFFFT.... wannabe's.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)   Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Director's Cut (PS1)
Page 1 of 1