HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)

Go down 
+14
RebelliousQueen
chrisredfield84
Spike991
S.Winters
PixieSlick
Superchris25
nekronuke
Regenerator
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
Citers
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Methsia
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm

I've never really played any of the Dante games. The trailer doesn't make this one look like it's going to be any good though, imho.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm

DMC 4 and before. Mostly just his character design. But I've liked all of Dante's attitudes.

And I think I'll always like Vergil better anyway. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:25 pm

All this is making me want to play some DMC, too bad the only recent on I have right now is DMC2..
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:27 pm

That was made with the american part of Capcom or something.

Which reminds me..
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Really?

and of what?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Yes. Notice the strange change in game graphics.

Anyway, I thought Disney somehow owned Capcom.

Good thing it isn't true. Neutral
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Didn't Disney buy out Marvel or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Apparently
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Is that correct? Cause I wasn't totally sure if I had gotten that right.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Yes, Disney now owns Marvel. Marvel is better off for it too, because now they have Disney's vast amount of resources backing them.

About DMC: The fans of this franchise are far worse than the fans of RE in my opinion. They have made death threats about what DMC5 has done to the series before the game has even come out. They don't like the change to Dante. Something that is just dumb and petty. He doesn't have white hair, but that is just a part of his life that will get explained. All of this is going back to when we have no idea what Dante was going through or who he was. And the fans automatically think they know this isn't what it was like. They need to calm down and grow up.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yes, Disney now owns Marvel. Marvel is better off for it too, because now they have Disney's vast amount of resources backing them.

About DMC: The fans of this franchise are far worse than the fans of RE in my opinion. They have made death threats about what DMC5 has done to the series before the game has even come out. They don't like the change to Dante. Something that is just dumb and petty. He doesn't have white hair, but that is just a part of his life that will get explained. All of this is going back to when we have no idea what Dante was going through or who he was. And the fans automatically think they know this isn't what it was like. They need to calm down and grow up.

Hmm... Makes sense to me. Just as long as they keep giving us bad ass Marvel movies, I won't mind.

Rolling Eyes Well, I will judge it really when I see it. I assume something has gone terribly wrong if Dante has ended up this way. I can't wait to see what that is.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:11 pm

I always thought that this was from when he was younger. And that he was in Limbo or something. Because when he devil triggers, his white hair comes through. And in the trailer you can see the white hair growing out of the black dye.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Well, either way. I need to see this.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 pm

S.Winters wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Hmm... Makes sense to me. Just as long as they keep giving us bad ass Marvel movies, I won't mind.

Rolling Eyes Well, I will judge it really when I see it. I assume something has gone terribly wrong if Dante has ended up this way. I can't wait to see what that is.

He hasn't ended up this way. Apparently, he began this way.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 pm

My thoughts. Exatalily.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Hmmmm... The more I hear, the more I'm ok with it. But maybe this shouldn't be DMC5 but DMC: (insert prequely name here)

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Devil May Cry is lame-o. Razz Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Dante will find you!!!
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Why don't you just try it before you say anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 am

S.Winters wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Why don't you just try it before you say anything about it?

Nah, it makes more sense to judge it like this. Smile

S.Winters wrote:
Dante will find you!!!

Dante can kiss my shiny, metal ass. silent
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Spike, dude. You should play it first Very Happy See what you think Smile

Like for real.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:55 am

Methsia wrote:
Spike, dude. You should play it first Very Happy See what you think Smile

Like for real.

I have. I have the demo of the first and played til a bit after that Scorpion/crab type boss, and was not satisfied with walking into a room and having to sit there and button mash to hack n slash my way through a thousand enemies while trying to figure out where to go. And on my way back through the same room having to do the same thing...it just got really repetetive and I did not find it fun...

There are so many things about that series that does seem cool. Dante is pretty cool, his weapons, Ebony and Ivory. There was some music, some action sequences, but on the whole it's just not for me.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 am

You can just watch me play some DMC. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:47 am

S.Winters wrote:
You can just watch me play some DMC. ^_^

Maybe if there's aboslutely nothing better to do...at all. I'd take anything over that....even watching Tangled again.

Honestly though, I doubt DMC is very entertaining to watch, like RE.

I actually enjoy watching people play RE. It's almost as fun as playing it yourself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)   Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry 5. (Seriously)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next