Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+44
Nobudy
JamTyrantH
PWNERX
Ssplain
Crowbar
DivideByZero
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Limey
marialuvs26
Mcghie
MSR
02viperacr
Industrial Ridden
DonREfan
RaviorStygian
Teh Black Cat
rawk82
Spike991
dr_salvador
spawn
DXP
The CG
SWITCHMYND
00biohazard
lyfesArcanum
ChrisSherry
DeadlyGenetics
PunkMaister
Jill Sandwich
ChickenHeart
Known_Hero
Residentevil521
Sargent D
S.Winters
Bub537
BOBLATHON
StellaLuna
Solidus
NiteKrawler
Methsia
Revan XI9
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Regenerator
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Crowbar
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Crowbar

The Walking Dead - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Season finale was good, just not what I was expecting. I hoped that at least one major character would die (Preferably Maggie, Rick, Glenn, Carl, Daryl or Michonne). There were too many flashbacks, we only needed one or two, and the scene with the dude's attempt at raping Carl wasn't very good either. I don't understand how people can say "Oh, it was extremely brutal and hard to watch". No it wasn't, they barely showed anything (Which they should of). Although I did like when Rick bit out Joe's throat. Overall, I'd give the episode a 9/10 and is my third favorite episode of Season 4.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:49 am

Crowbar wrote:
I hoped that at least one major character would die (Preferably Maggie, Rick, Glenn, Carl, Daryl or Michonne).
I seriously doubt Rick will die anytime soon with him being the central character and all. Same goes for Glenn, Daryl, Carl, and Michonne. The only one in that list I could conceivably see being offed is Maggie, for the emotional impact it would have on Glenn and, probably to a lesser extent, Beth.

Quote :
There were too many flashbacks, we only needed one or two
There was a point to all the flashbacks in that they had to do with food and hunger. In addition, the Terminus shooters were obviously herding Rick & Co. as if they were cattle. Then the scene of them moving past what looked to be a fresh slaughter, clearly leading into setting up for the Hunters (or another equivalent cannibalistic group) to be S5's big bad.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:05 am

Well, today's the day. S5 premiere tonight!
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:06 am

I just finished Telltale's first The Walking Dead game and just wow! That is a masterpiece of a story.. like I have never been so gripped by a game before, especially the last 2 chapters.. Can't wait to play the 2nd one when I can snag it!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 11:36 am

Ssplain wrote:
I just finished Telltale's first The Walking Dead game and just wow! That is a masterpiece of a story.. like I have never been so gripped by a game before, especially the last 2 chapters.. Can't wait to play the 2nd one when I can snag it!

I hope you managed to play 400 Days in between Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:30 pm

So what are your guys' thoughts on Fear The Walking Dead?

Also, I've been playing the Road to Survival mobile game the past couple of days and it is seriously fun.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:40 pm

My thoughts are, it's not out in DVD yet.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:15 am

Interested, though not sure if or when it lands in this remote part of the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Interested, though not sure if or when it lands in this remote part of the world.
Why can't you live in a modern society with access to modern forms of entertainment?
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:08 pm

one of the main cast is going soon, my bet is maggie.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Death comes to Crossbow users.
How? Why, the comics of course!
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:47 pm

I say Daryl or Glenn. Maybe both unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 pm

JamTyrantH wrote:
one of the main cast is going soon, my bet is maggie.
With her being pregnant, I'm betting she's safe at least through S7.

PWNERX wrote:
Death comes to Crossbow users.
How? Why, the comics of course!
And yet Dwight is still alive...

Nobudy wrote:
I say Daryl or Glenn. Maybe both unfortunately.
I would agree with this. I haven't seen it, but there was a video going around that supposedly showed someone that many think is Daryl about to get his head bashed in by Negan with Lucille.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:39 pm

i really don't think it will be Daryl he brings in a lot of viewers, Glenn could be a possibility though.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:02 am

JamTyrantH wrote:
i really don't think it will be Daryl he brings in a lot of viewers, Glenn could be a possibility though.
True, but I still don't think that makes him invincible. TV shows and video games always get backlash when they kill off a popular character, but most eventually recover from it (Kate in NCIS, Wesker in RE, and Eddard Stark in Game of Thrones, being a few examples). Daryl's death, if done right and with purpose (rather than just for lulz like some of the core TWD fanbase wants), could provide a huge shakeup and emotional shock that I believe would benefit the show, its characters, and the viewers in the long run.

And I say this even with Daryl being my favorite character.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:28 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
True, but I still don't think that makes him invincible. TV shows and video games always get backlash when they kill off a popular character, but most eventually recover from it (Kate in NCIS, Wesker in RE, and Eddard Stark in Game of Thrones, being a few examples). Daryl's death, if done right and with purpose (rather than just for lulz like some of the core TWD fanbase wants), could provide a huge shakeup and emotional shock that I believe would benefit the show, its characters, and the viewers in the long run.

I think the only chance of him being killed off anytime soon is if those guys who stole his bike come back into it and he becomes more involved in the neagan story arc.

Its more or less been comfirmed that neagan will kill a main character in his debut episode so i think they will likely kill of a lesser used main character more than say daryl, rick or carol.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:31 am

JamTyrantH wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

I think the only chance of him being killed off anytime soon is if those guys who stole his bike come back into it and he becomes more involved in the neagan story arc.

Its more or less been comfirmed that neagan will kill a main character in his debut episode so i think they will likely kill of a lesser used main character more than say daryl, rick or carol.
Rick is the centerpiece, so I doubt he'll be axed. Besides, he still has his hand, so we have one-handed Rick to look forward to. Carol just began significant development with the crisis of conscience she had in the last episode, so killing her would be a complete waste. Daryl, however, has gone just about as far as he can go in terms of character development, so at this point it feels like keeping him around is purely fan service. Plus, it's diminished both Tyreese and Abraham in importance to the point that they're essentially wasted. Even as a Daryl fan, I don't like any of that because this isn't "The Daryl Dixon Show". Having Negan kill Daryl would serve to emphasize just how truly bad and dangerous he is, give both the characters and viewers a strong emotional kick in the pants, and to remind viewers that anyone can die. I can count on one hand how many character deaths on the show have had a truly emotional impact.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 10:42 am

Point in case: either death to Glenn's face or Daryl's fanbase.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
JamTyrantH wrote:

Rick is the centerpiece, so I doubt he'll be axed. Besides, he still has his hand, so we have one-handed Rick to look forward to. Carol just began significant development with the crisis of conscience she had in the last episode, so killing her would be a complete waste. Daryl, however, has gone just about as far as he can go in terms of character development, so at this point it feels like keeping him around is purely fan service. Plus, it's diminished both Tyreese and Abraham in importance to the point that they're essentially wasted. Even as a Daryl fan, I don't like any of that because this isn't "The Daryl Dixon Show". Having Negan kill Daryl would serve to emphasize just how truly bad and dangerous he is, give both the characters and viewers a strong emotional kick in the pants, and to remind viewers that anyone can die. I can count on one hand how many character deaths on the show have had a truly emotional impact.

I totally agree with your'e reasons to kill him off but it all depends if the producers are brave enough to risk a backlash for good story telling.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Glenn was a fan favorite in the comics right? They still went through with it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:03 am

Nobudy wrote:
Glenn was a fan favorite in the comics right? They still went through with it.
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:28 pm

Just don't kill Rick, Glenn, Carol and Daryl and everything will be good. I love those characters so much. I really hate them for killing off Merle. He is a man power.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Just don't kill Rick, Glenn, Carol and Daryl and everything will be good. I love those characters so much. I really hate them for killing off Merle. He is a man power.
It's safe to say Rick and Carol are safe, but the rumors are swirling around Glenn and Daryl. Remember, it was Negan who killed Glenn in the comics. That's no guarantee it'll play out like that in the TV series, but considering how closely they've been sticking to the comics lately, it's naive to think the possibility isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:11 am

Well, season 6 has wrapped, so what are your thoughts? I'll put mine in spoiler tags for the benefit of anyone who might not have watched it (to whom I ask, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!).

Spoilers ho!:

Talk to me here, people. I need my post-TWD therapy, dammit!
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 3:46 am

Only 4 or so weeks until we learn who took it like a champ.

I'm guessing it's Glenn. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next