HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS

Go down 
+15
The Joker
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Spike991
Vandal
chocotricks
RaviorStygian
Revan XI9
nekronuke
NiteKrawler
ChickenHeart
Regenerator
Methsia
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I wonder if the characters are limited to this? The promo art I send earlier had 7 characters in it (out of whic 4 were in shadows) so that'd mean at least one more merc. Also the character select in this trailer still has two empty spaces.

It would only make sense if they had all the previous mercenaries available like Leon, Ada, Rebecca and Barry. Maybe even Sheva and Josh.

Also the trailer made me wonder: Is Mercs going to be available on other platforms since in the end it said that the game is gonna have a 3DS exclusive demo for RER?
Okay... I had to post this thing three times... THREE times cause the forums were messing up on me... BARHHH! I should really save my large posts.

Okay first off I wanted to say that if you don't already know; Rebecca is going to be a playable character in Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D. [link] Capcom has been stubborn to keep her a secret and they took down videos of her gameplay from YouTube, but she was a playable character in several demos. There are actually eight characters in the picture you were talking about. I dunno which one you missed but there's a pair of legs at the bottom left and in the farthest right of the shadows above, you can see the smallest shadow. Now the last character has to be Leon. If there's going to be DLC characters, Leon won't be there. He has to be a character that comes with the game, otherwise fans will feel cheated.

I doubt that Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D is coming out for any other console but it certainly would be nice to have a Mercenaries dedicated game on the 360ยบ and PS3.

Lastly I want to point out some things I got excited about: Costume Change! Just press "X"! About a minute in, in the video above you can clearly see under the character roster that you can change costumes. I was excited about this when I wasn't happy with Jill's costume in particular. Makes us wonder what costumes will the other characters have? What about Hunk? Will we see STARS Chris and Jill? What about that totally weird and out of character costume Claire had on in Resident Evil: Degeneration? Will we see that? I mean she has only appeared in a couple of costumes. But yeah I'm pretty excited about that cause character design means so much to me. Also the last snippet of Mercenaries shows that Batbug Majini you fought twice in the story mode of Resident Evil 5 but never in Mercenaries.

I'd like to bring to the attention that you never fought the batbug while being swarmed in majini, and notice Christ and Jill are walking in the empty streets of the Public Assembly while the batbug comes careening down. Will there be epic boss fights you have to face at the end of each mission complete? Cause we all know that Mercenary boss fights usually occur at random and while there's plenty of zombies, ganado, majini, or whatever you want to call them to go around.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:12 pm

@Mercy, I've had the exact same thing happen to me. As well as the laptop I'm using turning off on me....these forums have to mercy.

Well, it's obvious that the Japanese always have the best artwork. I think the UK versions seem the worst....From what I've seen of the differences in cases.

I too hope that we console gamers get Mercs 3DS, as well as RER, because I don't want to spend the money on a 3DS just to play those games. 3DS is not worthy.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

But 3ds has a few good games coming out ill get one mainly just for RE and pick up zelda maybe and a couple others and hope for the best that more good games come out lol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

nekronuke wrote:
Whats VB like?

Put it this way It didn't live up to the hype, in other words it was grade A S**t
All the colours were in Red,sometimes black
Most games were not even textured, there was only LITERALLY a hand full of games for it
It was big chunky ugly headset thing that was on a stand so hard to get comfy
most were not really 3D lol
The only game I can remember being in slight nice 3D was mario tennis and it was only the intro when the tennis ball
flew towards the screen and smashed it, but the game itself was not 3D lol
Also the eye pain you got from it was unbeleviable it was about as good as staring at a light bulb
because trying to look at the games strained your eyes like crazy lol
thank god the N64 followed not so long after the VB to redeem nintendo Razz
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Resident evil for VB
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:54 pm

chocotricks wrote:
But 3ds has a few good games coming out ill get one mainly just for RE and pick up zelda maybe and a couple others and hope for the best that more good games come out lol

Pretty much just for RE here as well. If I have one, I'll get other stuff that looks good, but I just hope that the RE games are worth it. Also, finding another person that has one too in order to do co-op in Mercs.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:56 pm

No trouble finding one here aha
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

chocotricks wrote:
No trouble finding one here aha

You mean on REF?

I hope there is online for certain things like Mercs 3DS though.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Mercs do have online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Mercs do have online Very Happy

I see...well in that case, perhaps once some of us have it, we should start doing whatever you have to do to play online with somebody, passing codes around or whatnot. I'll make a thread once I've got one.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 pm

NO ITS MY IDEA ILL MAKE THE THREAD DAMMIT SPIKE YOU ALWAYS STEAL MY IDEAS RWARWARWAR lol jk yeah a thread on it would be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:07 pm

chocotricks wrote:
NO ITS MY IDEA ILL MAKE THE THREAD DAMMIT SPIKE YOU ALWAYS STEAL MY IDEAS RWARWARWAR lol jk yeah a thread on it would be pretty cool

Hmmm, User Posted Section it is.Smile

You can make the first post if you like?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:09 pm

I am the first post!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Latest trailer

@Mcghie: nekro was already answered, with a video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Latest trailer
That's just awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:37 pm

I couldn't get it running right on my computer...I'll take your word for it though. All I saw was a weird news thing.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:06 am

As I'm sure you're all aware of this image.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 486fa724

Well put it side by side on another image I found in another forum.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 5579d613

Looks like the last character to be revealed just might be Barry and not Leon like everyone expected.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:09 am

Nicely done image Smile I'm still pretty sure Leon will be in this one as there are levels from RE4.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nicely done image Smile I'm still pretty sure Leon will be in this one as there are levels from RE4.
I know, I was really upset when I saw this, I'm crossing my fingers that Leon will be apart of Mercenaries. I did notice there were 8 character select pictures in the video, then it switches to 9 suddenly. It would be stupid of Capcom not to add Leon.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:42 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I know, I was really upset when I saw this, I'm crossing my fingers that Leon will be apart of Mercenaries. I did notice there were 8 character select pictures in the video, then it switches to 9 suddenly. It would be stupid of Capcom not to add Leon.
Yes it would, as they went as far as adding the zealots and maps from RE4.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:45 am

Go mercy...that image shall be burned into my head forever
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Yes it would, as they went as far as adding the zealots and maps from RE4.

I wouldn't mind having him as well. Especially with his jacket that he loses in RE4.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:07 am

Leon got dissed. lol!
Back to top Go down
FullMetalWesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
FullMetalWesker

Playstation Network FullMetlWesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:13 am

Spoiler:

So, is this all of the characters that are gonna be in Mercs 3DS?

If so then i suppose that's ok, though adding Leon and Ada would complete it for me.

Though what's with Zealots in the village? Red robed monks do not belong in a tiny rural village, imo.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:42 am

Not to sound like a downer but this image kind of looks..*Cough* Photoshopped*cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next