Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Damnation

Go down 
+16
The mastAH!
RaviorStygian
Spike991
Reede1991
Neotris
NicemanCandy
Revan XI9
Jamesy
Mr.Death
K-Mart
Methsia
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Regenerator
nekronuke
NiteKrawler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 am

K-Mart wrote:
I gotta say im getting pretty sick of Leon but if they insist on having him be the star of these movies I also wanna see Ada in this one star right along with him. No Claire because that would be to cliché for me. The story could be like Leon doing a top secret mission and he bumps into Ada who just tried to stop someone from releasing a new virus (Maybe the virus could be a cross between the Las Plagas's DNA and the t-Virus which would make them like the zombies from Resident Evil Afterlife) And Leon would think Ada did it..... I don't know, i like the idea lol

So basically RE4?
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:25 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
K-Mart wrote:
I gotta say im getting pretty sick of Leon but if they insist on having him be the star of these movies I also wanna see Ada in this one star right along with him. No Claire because that would be to cliché for me. The story could be like Leon doing a top secret mission and he bumps into Ada who just tried to stop someone from releasing a new virus (Maybe the virus could be a cross between the Las Plagas's DNA and the t-Virus which would make them like the zombies from Resident Evil Afterlife) And Leon would think Ada did it..... I don't know, i like the idea lol

So basically RE4?

Hum, now that you say that is IS a lot like RE4.... Well there wouldn't be a cult or anything. It would be more like Resident Evil 2...... Well I still want Ada in this movie and maybe Sherry considering it wouldn't be that random that she would be in here because Leon knows Sherry and Sherry could be the villain who releases the T-Plaga Virus!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vgboxart.com/author/silentman101/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 pm

I kind of like Ada in things, but I'd just rather see something different. I think the best Capcom could do now would be to bring in Sherry as an antagonist. She could be very angry with Leon and the survivors for killing her dad. A misplaced anger. This could drive her to experiment with the T-Virus or Plagas or something new because science is in her blood. From there, you could bring in a new protagonist or bring back and older one like Rebecca. I would even settle for an overused hero just because if it was Leon or Claire, they have that connection to Sherry. It's viable. But I would love to see Sherry turn from bad to good in a Darth Vader kind of way. It would be interesting. What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:21 am

I agree it would be great to have sherry as the Antagonist.Nite has summed it up of what we would like to see.And i suppose if she turned from bad to good it would be a change from the same old good turning to bad betreyal etc if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:46 am

We'll just have to wait and see... So it was due 2012?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:30 am

So I just watched the teaser and was glad to see the Lickers and a lot of them lol and the new male baddie has GOT to be Steve lol
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 am

I saw it myself just now...looks great...not too sure if that is Steve though
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 am

I really doubt that is Steve. Isn't he still dead? Looked more like... Chris.

Here's the trailer if someone else wants to see it, though it's not the best possible quality.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:11 am

When is this released?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:04 am

Ohhh wow. Leeoonn. Surprised Who's the bad cookie?
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really doubt that is Steve. Isn't he still dead? Looked more like... Chris.

Here's the trailer if someone else wants to see it, though it's not the best possible quality.

Steve IS dead but Wekser did say he could bring him back.... There is no way that its Chris unless its that Clone/Guy that looks like Chris from Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 pm

K-Mart wrote:
Steve IS dead but Wekser did say he could bring him back.... There is no way that its Chris unless its that Clone/Guy that looks like Chris from Revelations.
He COULD but why would he? Besides, Wesker is dead now too and there has not been anything revealed regarding the possibility of Steve's revival. Why couldn't it be Chris?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 pm

It looks like the Chris from the original live action cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
K-Mart wrote:
He COULD but why would he? Besides, Wesker is dead now too and there has not been anything revealed regarding the possibility of Steve's revival. Why couldn't it be Chris?

Exactly, Wesker is dead. Maybe he revived Steve to be his second in command. And it can't be Chris because last time I checked, Chris wasn't bad. I mean since they are keeping the character a secret he must be a chracter we have seen before I highly doubt its Chris (Could be the guy from Revelations). And Capcom is pretty good with keeping chracters outcomes a secret. Really anything is possible but im betting on Steve. Or maybe even Krauser? That would be even cooler and a little more likely. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:25 pm

I'm actually pretty sure Krauser survived... But it didn't look like him. And what makes you think that character is evil? Maybe the shot goes that the shadowy guy shoots the licker attacking Leon, thus making him a good guy and a surprise cameo for Chris (or some other character). Anyways, I'm not going to guess on the characters alignment until further information is revealed.

I still doubt about that Steve part, Wesker had no reason to make him his second in command. Even Sherry would be a more plausible character for that.

@barber: That was exactly what I was thinking! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure Krauser survived... But it didn't look like him. And what makes you think that character is evil? Maybe the shot goes that the shadowy guy shoots the licker attacking Leon, thus making him a good guy and a surprise cameo for Chris (or some other character). Anyways, I'm not going to guess on the characters alignment until further information is revealed.

I still doubt about that Steve part, Wesker had no reason to make him his second in command. Even Sherry would be a more plausible character for that.

@barber: That was exactly what I was thinking! Very Happy

I think the character is evil because they both raise their guns to each other and what not lol. Its just right now I really don't think its Chris because he is not big and bulky as the RE5 Chris. And Steve and Sherry to me always seemed like great projects for Wesker to work on and I never think he stopped experimenting on Steve so its completely possible. But who knows. XD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:30 pm

The first thing I thought when I saw that shadow was it looks 100% IDENTICAL to the live action Chris in RE1.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:25 pm

@K-Mart: Well Leon hasn't seen Chris so he could be just cautious.

@Nite: I know! I just checked them both, compared them and they look so much alike.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Death
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Mr.Death

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Nope. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:55 pm

I thought about Billy too (goes with the Rebecca rumor) but it's highly unlikely. I still think that's Chris, he even looks more like him.
Back to top Go down
K-Mart
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
K-Mart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 am

Alright another reason I think it's not Chris is because the looks WAY to scrawny if you compare him to the RE5 Chris.... I mean I think that's proof enough.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:58 pm

They wouldn't make Chris as big as he was in RE5. It looks realistic enough for a game, but not a movie. If that makes sense. They would debuff him a bit and just not say anything about it. People would accept it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Besides, this movie could be set well before Chris got all pumped up. If this happens only shortly after Degeneration there'd still be a lot of time before the events of RE5 since Degeneration is set in the year 2005 while RE5 is 2009.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

LOL but your forgetting how Chris was already pumped up in Lost in Nightmares which is based in 2006.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Damnation   Resident Evil: Damnation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Damnation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next