Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

GTA 5 (When and Where)

Go down 
+4
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
NEMESIS23
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

GTA 5 (When and Where) Empty
PostSubject: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Where would you like to see the new Gta take place in ? What year and Where..

I think the new Gta should take place in the late 90s,And Take it back to Vice City.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 pm

2009 in San Andreas or Vice City. No more Liberty City please.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:15 pm

No matter the year, but I'd like to see Vice City done in GTA4 style!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Hell yeah ! NO san andreas...I hated it...Vice city for sure ! I Still Like Liberty tho.

Last edited by NEMESIS23 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:36 pm

NEMESIS23 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
No matter the year, but I'd like to see Vice City done in GTA4 style!

Hell yeah ! NO san andreas...I hated it...Vice city for sure ! I Still Like Liberty tho.

San Andreas was my favorite Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Pff. Another 80's Vice City GTA 4 style. Bright vibrant colors though like the old VC. And expand on the city. Make the world bigger.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Pff. Another 80's Vice City GTA 4 style. Bright vibrant colors though like the old VC. And expand on the city. Make the world bigger.
What about a different country?
Honestly if capcom and rockstar got together and made a game combining to two like grand theft evil or something I would probably stroke out just hearing about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Honestly if capcom and rockstar got together and made a game combining to two like grand theft evil or something I would probably stroke out just hearing about it.

In all honesty...that would be completely gay.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Really? A zombie game with free roam like GTA? Bro how could you think that! I mean not for a story line of course but shit..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Really? A zombie game with free roam like GTA? Bro how could you think that! I mean not for a story line of course but shit..

95% because you said it.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Oh come on I'm really not a bad person I just get random sometimes damn lighten up man!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh please. Don't even start getting mad at ME just because you are too goddamn immature to post relevant things EVER. And then when you finally try to, and I don't take you seriously (for my own amusement), you get mad. It's not unlike the boy who cried shitwolf.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh please. Don't even start getting mad at ME just because you are too goddamn immature to post relevant things EVER. And then when you finally try to, and I don't take you seriously (for my own amusement), you get mad. It's not unlike the boy who cried shitwolf.
Haha I was never mad? Your the one flying off the handle sir.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 am

Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
They already did London so I don't see why they wouldn't.
In one of my old gaming magazines I have an article about an "upcoming" game called Grand Theft Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
In one of my old gaming magazines I have an article about an "upcoming" game called Grand Theft Evil Very Happy
..What?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 am

Citers wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
..What?
Grand Theft Evil? Very Happy Well it apparently was just a hoax article.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Citers wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
..What?
Oh god damn it.. Thanks for the wasted boner Mass..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Citers wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Citers wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Citers wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
..What?
Oh god damn it.. Thanks for the wasted boner Mass..
Well, at least they haven't published it so I'm guessing it's a hoax.
Back to top Go down
ZombieGirl
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ZombieGirl

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:03 am

Perhaps the favelas of Brazil or maybe London.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

New speculation on this game. http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/8678.html
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm

This picture emerged from the rioting in London, which resulted in the papers blaming video games. Yet again.

Anyway, wouldn't this be awesome? Very Happy I liked GTA: London so having a similar game in this gen graphics would be awesome!

GTA: Lawless London. It already has an awesome name.
GTA 5 (When and Where) Lawles10

Oh, btw, that picture was a headline in Hard News but I thought it'd be a cool name for a game.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:48 pm

I've made it no secret that GTA: Vice City is still my favorite GTA game, so my vote would go Vice City in present day. A redesign of the city, a'la Liberty City, is in order, though. But the thing about Miami is that it isn't all urban. Miami has swamps, forests, and lots of beaches, so theoretically a Vice City more visually representative of real world Miami could have just as much variety as San Andreas. Fort Lauderdale Naval Base and the Bermuda Triangle are just begging to be parodied. They could also do like the Scarface game and have an off-screen island chain you can go to that's dominated by pirates and drug runners. And I want to get back to the empire building that previous GTAs were known for.

Although I still think it'd be great to see San Andreas redesigned to GTA IV standard, maybe with some of the myths that the game is known for added in just for fun. Even today, years after its release, I can still pop SA in and, if I look hard enough, find something I've never seen before.

And it'd be nice if R* would make a female protagonist for once. Might add an interesting new dimension to the gameplay. Male prostitutes, FTW! Razz
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:09 am

Vice City is also my favorite, with SA as a close second. I wasn't a big fan of GTA4 for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 am

I'm with GL here, even though a new London game would be cool, a redesign of Vice City would be in order. I hope GTA5 is set there. I mean, they even added Vice City FM for Episodes from Liberty City.

I still hope they make that Lawless London game Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I've made it no secret that GTA: Vice City is still my favorite GTA game, so my vote would go Vice City in present day. A redesign of the city, a'la Liberty City, is in order, though. But the thing about Miami is that it isn't all urban. Miami has swamps, forests, and lots of beaches, so theoretically a Vice City more visually representative of real world Miami could have just as much variety as San Andreas. Fort Lauderdale Naval Base and the Bermuda Triangle are just begging to be parodied. They could also do like the Scarface game and have an off-screen island chain you can go to that's dominated by pirates and drug runners. And I want to get back to the empire building that previous GTAs were known for.

Although I still think it'd be great to see San Andreas redesigned to GTA IV standard, maybe with some of the myths that the game is known for added in just for fun. Even today, years after its release, I can still pop SA in and, if I look hard enough, find something I've never seen before.

And it'd be nice if R* would make a female protagonist for once. Might add an interesting new dimension to the gameplay. Male prostitutes, FTW! Razz

This. I would jizz everywhere if they did this. Vice City rocked my ass off. I still loved GTA4 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA 5 (When and Where)   GTA 5 (When and Where) Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA 5 (When and Where)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Video Games-
Jump to: