Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
4th resident evil movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
4th resident evil movie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
4th resident evil movie EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
4th resident evil movie EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
4th resident evil movie EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
4th resident evil movie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
4th resident evil movie EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
4th resident evil movie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
4th resident evil movie EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

4th resident evil movie

Go down 
+11
Godzilla90s
Regenerator
capper145
NiteKrawler
KevinRymanSPF
Spike991
Schecter
RubberDonut
ghoroob f3
weskersbarber
WESKER2893
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

4th resident evil movie Empty
PostSubject: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:43 am

here's a web site with some info and pics about the 4th resi movie Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm

thanks man.
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 am

wonderful , i think it will be the best of the series because
Wentworth miller will participate .....
Back to top Go down
RubberDonut
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
RubberDonut

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: 4th rezi   4th resident evil movie EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:29 pm

No problem guys! Smile
Your welcome.
and thank you for being nice! lol
Back to top Go down
Schecter
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm

The movies were horrible, I don't think any but the first did very well in the Box office... Why would Hollywood subject the world to a 4th rendition of "Alice."
They should have followed the games from the start, instead they tried going somewhere with it I don't think the writers of action movies are familiar with the term "plot."
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Schecter wrote:
The movies were horrible, I don't think any but the first did very well in the Box office... Why would Hollywood subject the world to a 4th rendition of "Alice."
They should have followed the games from the start, instead they tried going somewhere with it I don't think the writers of action movies are familiar with the term "plot."

Paul W.S. Anderson tried to follow the games, in fact he intended for the 1st movie to be a prequel to the 1st game, however Capcom decided to make his movie irrelevant by introducing RE0, which I think tells a better story, but no doubt it screwed Anderson. So the next two films didn't follow the story, which they couldn't have, otherwise what would be the point of the 1st movie?

I think the first film was terrific, in every way. The next two I don't care as much for, but they are okay. No matter what, you can't deny that Anderson is an imaginative director and comes up with some cool stuff, alot of elements from the movies have appeared in the games since their release.Smile
Back to top Go down
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 pm

"Synopsis
Resident Evil: Afterlife picks up where the third film left off. Since the events of Resident Evil: Extinction, Alice has been roaming the world searching for any remaining survivors. As she enters the ruined Los Angeles, she stumbles onto a prison surrounded by zombies.[2] She then teams up with a group of survivors who had been hiding in Los Angeles since the T-Virus outbreak and helps them break out other survivors held within the jail which include Claire's brother Chris Redfield"

Sounds kick ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Sounds like another pile of shit. I will never even forgive the 1st movie. It was terrible. Anderson is a fuck up. If he knew anything about the games at all, he would have had Birkin as the main character for the first movie. But no, he introduces a stereotypical "badass" chick who fights the whole world in a skirt. And when they introduce this boring amnesiac, they decide it's an even better idea to have a nip slip of all things. And what's worse, they still use RE characters in the 2nd and 3rd piles of shit. Even though it isn't and cannot be canonical in any way. And they are going to do the same once again it seems. Oh, and they screwed Claire all the hell as well. Other than that, I'm pretty excited though. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:43 am

im expecting another dissapointment to be honest. but it cant get any worse than extinction
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
im expecting another dissapointment to be honest. but it cant get any worse than extinction

^"Like"^
Back to top Go down
capper145
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

they should really go back through and remake everything in the movies. they need to hit every aspect of the games from 1-5 and code veronica all that
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sounds like another pile of shit. I will never even forgive the 1st movie. It was terrible. Anderson is a fuck up. If he knew anything about the games at all, he would have had Birkin as the main character for the first movie. But no, he introduces a stereotypical "badass" chick who fights the whole world in a skirt. And when they introduce this boring amnesiac, they decide it's an even better idea to have a nip slip of all things. And what's worse, they still use RE characters in the 2nd and 3rd piles of shit. Even though it isn't and cannot be canonical in any way. And they are going to do the same once again it seems. Oh, and they screwed Claire all the hell as well. Other than that, I'm pretty excited though. Rolling Eyes

Birkin was actually meant to be a bigger part of the movies, he was actually speaking at the end of the first movie, "Put him in the Nemesis program", but the actor didn't return so they dropped it. Actually that Dr Issacs character from the next film was supposed to be a nod at the guy who played Birkin(unnoficially) in the first.

Otherwise, I am not exited for this film.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I will probably end up seeing the movie but I know that I will not be impress at all No
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:23 pm

urgh Mad one more peice of shit to add on to the pile of garbage RE movies other than degenaration. i just dont know why the movies are so distant from the games, its like that paul anderson guy wanted to piss the fans off. i hope that this is the last one
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Birkin was actually meant to be a bigger part of the movies, he was actually speaking at the end of the first movie, "Put him in the Nemesis program", but the actor didn't return so they dropped it. Actually that Dr Issacs character from the next film was supposed to be a nod at the guy who played Birkin(unnoficially) in the first.

Anderson should have made him THE movie. Not throw him in at the end a tiny bit and hope for the best. Alice should never have been there at all.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Anderson should have made him THE movie. Not throw him in at the end a tiny bit and hope for the best. Alice should never have been there at all.

In hindsight Alice is someone that should have been excluded, definately with what is seen in the next two films, but I bet after Capcom made RE0, Anderson was in a position to make it his own. As for the Birkin idea, I think he should have had a bigger role, rather than the Isaccs guy.

Again, I don't really watch them, so it doesn't really bug me too much.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 pm

I am a fan of Wentworth Miller, especially ..er well obviously in Prison Break but as Chris its gonna be iffy.
But from what I've seen they're going for a Pre-5 looking Chris anyway.
Added Note -

4th resident evil movie INFphoto_1110618

at least they're gonna TRY and make her look like Claire Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Obviously the movies didn't follow the games very accurately, but i thought that they were at least good action movies, and besides that, even if Anderson had followed the games by the letter, die-hard fans STILL would have complained about something or another, and they'd have said he ruined the games, the actors weren't good enough, or this or that.

No one can please everyone, but I at least liked the movies.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Obviously the movies didn't follow the games very accurately, but i thought that they were at least good action movies, and besides that, even if Anderson had followed the games by the letter, die-hard fans STILL would have complained about something or another, and they'd have said he ruined the games, the actors weren't good enough, or this or that.

No one can please everyone, but I at least liked the movies.

No one can please people who are looking for faults, but Anderson didn't even try. Quick money. All he's interested in. He's part of Hollywood after all.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 pm

I'm gonna go out on a limb and defend the movies
1) They did introduce a lot of people to the series
2) On their own, they are decent action flicks
3) The First movie DID have quite a bit overt "Resident Evil-ness",ambiance and atmosphere.

Saying Anderson didn't try is incorrect unless you just don't like the first movie, remember..
He only directed the first film, which for all intensive purposes of course was originally going to be a prequel to the game and also, DID and I will repeat DID rejuvenate the Zombie film.

To me? And especially now?
The movies are a love/hate thing, while I do and always will enjoy and like the first film for what it was the 2nd tried far to hard incorporating aspects of the game, thus we got a shitty movie, and 3 strayed far far from the games themselves outside of references (Herbs in the movie FTW, creatures (Tyrant, Hyper Zombies, Crows, etc), characters obviously even though they were seriously out of character (i.e. ....Claire). Thus the "Trying to Stay Close to the games" was traded in with better direction and action sequences, etc.

With Anderson directing the Afterlife, I'm wondering how they'll continue to merge their "Alternate RE Reality" with the one we know. With Wesker being recast and more appropriately, I can only hope it'll be a better Resident Evil movie overall.
Though, I think we'll all be rooting for Wesker to kill Alice. Very Happy

[Sidenote: The movies DID make Carlos more badass]
[2nd Sidenote: DON'T assume I love the movies, I don't. But I take them for what they are.]

Last edited by Soul on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:30 am

I pretty much agree with everything Soul said. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:48 am

has anyone got any pics of afterlife being made
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: characters   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:56 am

resident evil afterlife characters
Milla Jovovich- Alice
Wentworth- Chris Redfield
Ali Larter- Claire Redfield
Shawn Roberts- Albert Wesker
Kim Coates- Bennett
Spencer Locke- K mart
Boris Kodjoe
Kacey Barnfield
Norman Yeung- Kim young
Sergio Peris Mencheta- Angel Ortiz

Resident Evil Afterlife picks up where the third film left off. Since the events of Resident Evil Extinction, Alice has been roaming the world searching for any remaining survivors. As she enters the ruined Los Angeles, she stumbles onto a prison surrounded by zombies. She then teams up with a group of survivors who had been hiding in Los Angeles since the T-Virus outbreak and helps them break out other survivors held within the jail which include Claire's brother Chris Redfield.

In August 2009 it was announced that the film would be released on August 27, 2010, but in December it was set back to January 14, 2011. In January 2010, it was announced that the release date was moved again, this time to September 10, 2010.

The first teaser trailer is expected to be released with A Nightmare on Elm Street, on April 30th.

Alice- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000170/

Chris Redfield- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0589505/

Claire Redfield- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005123/

Albert Wesker- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0731575/

Smile

Last edited by WESKER2893 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : links)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Paul directed the first movie and will be directing this next one. He wrote or helped write the other two as well. The point I'm trying to make is that he just plain screwed over the series with the first movie. I know a lot of people defend it by saying that it was a prequel to the first game, but come on. Then use someone that was obviously known to have had an impact on the series prior to the first game, like William Birkin. So easy. But no, he went with Alice. Who the hell is Alice? And why is every single chick in the movie so super badass? They are more manly than the freaking men! I also can't get over the nip-slip. Tasteless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th resident evil movie   4th resident evil movie Empty

Back to top Go down

4th resident evil movie
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next