Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

most hated boss??

Go down 
+18
Ssplain
chrisredfielmusculo
ResEvilChick
RaviorStygian
Vandal
The CG
chocotricks
00biohazard
KevinRymanSPF
sliced-bread-no2
nekronuke
G+R
weskersbarber
Dr. strangelove
Regenerator
Spike991
Mass Distraction
yoko_suzuki 99
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is YOUR MOST HATED BOSS/enemie??
Nemesis(RE:3):
most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Tyrant(RE:1&RE:REmake):
most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tyrant-C:
 0% [ 0 ]
Thanatos(RE:O):
 0% [ 0 ]
Thanatos-R(RE:O):
most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Mutated G(RE:o):
 0% [ 0 ]
Alexia(RE:CV):
most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Giant Moth(i guess he's a,boss RE:O):
 0% [ 0 ]
Oscar(RE:O):
most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%most hated boss?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

most hated boss?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:40 pm

I thought SImmons was pretty cool. I liked how they stuck with one recurring boss instead of a plethera of single forgettable ones. He wasn't even that tough either.

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh dear God... They created Pluto all over again...

Lepotitsa is the most fucking annoying enemy I've seen in a videogame.

Is that the fatass one from re6? Hate em...

And glad to know I wasnt the only one who thought it was like Pluto. Particularly how it moved and the noises it made.

The screaming zombie things in re6 were annoying at first, but now that I can handle them, theyre pretty cool.
If by fatass you mean the things made of boobs, then yes.

The Shrieker really reminds me of Smog from Silent Hill. They're almost exactly the same monster, except Smog didn't attract other monster and it used smoke instead of soundwaves.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 am

The Boobie Monster freaks me out. The death scene is particularly unsettling for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:15 am

weskersbarber wrote:
chocotricks wrote:
Simmons just did not want to die plain and simple

And his whole mutating and going back to normal was absolutely pathetic really. One of the worst things capcom have done in the RE series imo.

I found him annoying, but I didn't think he was all that bad. Giant gas boob monster is worse for me in my opinion, the fact you have to face him twice does it for me. Sure it took me three tries to finish Simmons off when he came charging at me at the top of the train, but I was playing it on pro so I didn't really mind it all too much. One thing I did notice about Simmions is it looked like you have to beat him on the top instead of inside to trigger the next sequence.

Though I didn't feel any personal connection of hatred to him like I did with Wesker in RE5, and they really tried to make him out to be some sort of "badass" I thought it was fun to beat him down in his human form.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:08 am

Every boss fight in RE6 that wasn't the final boss of Jake's campaign.

It's funny how the only boss I enjoyed involved punching rather than shooting. Probably because I didn't have to wait around for enemies to spawn so I could get more ammo to miss the boss' hard to hit weak spot. Plus it was super epic.

The boss fights were the only thing I didn't like in RE6.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm

The only thing I didnt really like about the boss fights were some just never ended. I mean I liked Simmons and all but god damn what a long boss fight that was lol. I also didnt mind the whole thing were he can go human cause idk thats just the whole virus evolving deal going on. Also I fucking loved the melee as Jake I hardly used a gun, and beating down Corey Taylor at the end was AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Simmons was annoying cuz it never ended. And not in a cool way like Nemesis or William.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Ridiculous and over-the-top, hell yes. Annoying, not really.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 am

Well, to be honest, the bosses in RE4 and RE5 were pretty easy but if I had to choose, I would say nemesis and the tyrant is RE3 were pretty tough. Ohh and the elephant.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 am

ndesu,i freaking hated that boss

in harder difficulties,it was nearly impossible to beat him
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:33 pm

I'm here just to change my vote. Alexia is a terrible boss. Not the first form, not the final form, just the stupid blob form with the small bugs it keeps spewing out.

Still not quite as bad as Pluto, though.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:47 pm

I hated Simmons. What was he? A bug, a dinosaur, a mutated man? At one point his body swiveled around like a transformer. I didn't understand any of it, it was repetitive, silly and not enjoyable. He is easily my most hated boss.

Last edited by Ssplain on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
AzureSparkle
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AzureSparkle

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Simmonsaurus Rex was so frustrating for me, most irritating boss ever
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

I was going to say Derek the Back-flipping Dinosaur but since he was already mentioned thrice on this page I'll go with the giant bat from Zero (most of the bosses in Zero are pretty bad TBH). I press the aim button and I end up aiming at a tiny bat behind me instead of the one that matters directly in front of me like it was specifically designed to take advantage of the auto-aim that you can't turn off. Despite this, it still manages to be pretty easy and I don't think it's ever even killed me, but it irritates me every time.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:58 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
I was going to say Derek the Back-flipping Dinosaur but since he was already mentioned thrice on this page I'll go with the giant bat from Zero (most of the bosses in Zero are pretty bad TBH). I press the aim button and I end up aiming at a tiny bat behind me instead of the one that matters directly in front of me like it was specifically designed to take advantage of the auto-aim that you can't turn off. Despite this, it still manages to be pretty easy and I don't think it's ever even killed me, but it irritates me every time.

The auto-aim in older RE games sure does screw you over at times. When I was playing CV and downed a zombie I tried to take aim again before he could eat my ankles Chris ended up doing a 180 to aim at a zombie (with full health) behind me. I ended up taking damage from both of them because of this. This kind of stuff doesn't happen often but it's annoying when it does.

At least they made the bat boss super easy in Umbrella Chronicles. If you're fast you can kill him before you even climb the ladder to face him.
Back to top Go down
greenblue
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
greenblue

Playstation Network reach out to the truth

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:52 am

Nemesis and Code Veronica Tyrant on a plane are a real pain.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

The auto-aim in older RE games sure does screw you over at times. When I was playing CV and downed a zombie I tried to take aim again before he could eat my ankles Chris ended up doing a 180 to aim at a zombie (with full health) behind me. I ended up taking damage from both of them because of this. This kind of stuff doesn't happen often but it's annoying when it does.

At least they made the bat boss super easy in Umbrella Chronicles. If you're fast you can kill him before you even climb the ladder to face him.
That's one of the things I like about RE3, I think it's the only one that lets you choose if you want the auto-aim or not.

I finally started playing Umbrella Chronicles the other day, killed the bat while I was on the ladder, although they did make the scorpion kind of annoying with its tendency to give us like five QTEs in a row before you can shoot back.

greenblue wrote:
Try saving some explosive arrows and gas rounds for the Tyrant and he shouldn't be too bad. Luckily you only have to fight Nemesis's first form once.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:36 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:

That's one of the things I like about RE3, I think it's the only one that lets you choose if you want the auto-aim or not.

I finally started playing Umbrella Chronicles the other day, killed the bat while I was on the ladder, although they did make the scorpion kind of annoying with its tendency to give us like five QTEs in a row before you can shoot back.

greenblue wrote:
Try saving some explosive arrows and gas rounds for the Tyrant and he shouldn't be too bad. Luckily you only have to fight Nemesis's first form once.

RE2 on the N64 let's you choose whether or not Auto-aim is enabled.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most hated boss??   most hated boss?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

most hated boss??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2