HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Where would you like to see it set?

Go down 
+8
Spike991
Urubori
Regenerator
The mastAH!
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
nekronuke
Jamesy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Very true indeed
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Blackwalker wrote:
I had a strong feeling we will see small eyes zombies soon.

Asia!
you know, that aint really a bad idea
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Small eyes is a derogatory term for Asians, because of their "small slanted" eyes. And anything on a plane would have to be pretty short. Definitely not a whole game based on a plane.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 pm

yeah i cant beleive you guys didnt ge that!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am

Well maybe when your on the plane and you get to the captins control room you try and fly the plain but someone behind the scenes rigs the control buttons (the villian) and the plane lands by itself into a dark forest infested with the undead. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well maybe when your on the plane and you get to the captins control room you try and fly the plain but someone behind the scenes rigs the control buttons (the villian) and the plane lands by itself into a dark forest infested with the undead. Just a thought.

thats not a bad idea james. a forest filled with zombies is freaky shit
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 am

Hmmm maybe the plane would land in a mountinous region filled with mutated creatures and zombies as well. Maybe a few hunters could be in the game.

When the villian rigs the plane by a computer all you see is his hands. Its quite hard to describe in words to be honest.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:18 pm

good job jamesy! and i understand, all you see is his hands at work on the keyboard, and then the plane lands.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 am

Yeah its a credible scenario. And you have to kill monsters in the forest and then you find an abandoned reserach facilty etc...
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm

How can you not understand that -__-

I mean Chinese zombies! i said Asia coz i havent thought which country the event should take place. I mean, Siren's zombies are the most freaky zombie design i ever seen.

But really, i cant guess what will happen in RE 6 since Wesker is dead now. But i bet its gonna be Leon again. Cant wait to see Ada in HD quality XD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 pm

No more of the motherfucking dickwad Leon! Let his fanboys burn in the fiery pits of hell!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:51 am

Didnt know you hate the handsome boy so much XD

dunno about you guys, but RE has a kind of pattern

there are 2 groups of heroes here: Chris' group: Rebecca, Barry, Chris, Jill >>> C Group
Leon's Group: Ada, Claire, AShley >>> L Group

and games and movies always present these 2 groups in turns.

RE 1: C Group
RE 2: L Group
RE 3: C Group
Veronica: Claire so L Group
RE 4: L Group
RE 5: C Group
Degeneration: L Group

RE 6: must be Leon! or if Capcom reads my mind, Ada will be a lead yaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:15 am

Blackwalker wrote:
Didnt know you hate the handsome boy so much XD

dunno about you guys, but RE has a kind of pattern

there are 2 groups of heroes here: Chris' group: Rebecca, Barry, Chris, Jill >>> C Group
Leon's Group: Ada, Claire, AShley >>> L Group

and games and movies always present these 2 groups in turns.

RE 1: C Group
RE 2: L Group
RE 3: C Group
Veronica: Claire so L Group
RE 4: L Group
RE 5: C Group
Degeneration: L Group

RE 6: must be Leon! or if Capcom reads my mind, Ada will be a lead yaaaaaaay

RE3 was set before RE2 and Degeneration came out before RE5. Therefore it would be: C,C,L,L+C,L,L,C.

I gave an L+C because Chris was in Veronica. If my above pattern is correct, it will be another of Chris's group. I hope it stars Sherry though, either as a villain or a heroine.
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

No waaaaaaaay

Sherry has too few fans!!

DIdnt even heard of her since RE2 and what can she do anyway, such a weak kid, the game can turn out to be a new Clock tower, run-and-hide-survival-horror XD
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 pm

i think they should bring back to fu!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Blackwalker wrote:
No waaaaaaaay

Sherry has too few fans!!

DIdnt even heard of her since RE2 and what can she do anyway, such a weak kid, the game can turn out to be a new Clock tower, run-and-hide-survival-horror XD

Yeah...she'd definitely still be a weak kid after 10 or more years...

Who knows what she is like now. She was Birkin's daughter so she is probably a super genius. Who cares how many fans she has. Nero had no fans and didn't exist until DMC4 and now he is a fan favorite.
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Dude! Nero is cool, im a fan too

But Sherry!!!! She cant even hold a gun, but who knows, maybe she got a minigame for DS or somethin....

OMG, are you a SHerry fan????? XD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Blackwalker wrote:
Dude! Nero is cool, im a fan too

But Sherry!!!! She cant even hold a gun, but who knows, maybe she got a minigame for DS or somethin....

OMG, are you a SHerry fan????? XD

I'm not understanding your logic. She'd be like 18-20 years old now. The same age as Claire was in RE2. If they developed her character enough, she could most definitely be one of the best characters in the RE universe. Just think about it. She could be a villain in RE6 trying to pick up her father's work. As the series progresses, she could begin to see the light and begin turning into a good character. Or she could want revenge on Umbrella for indirectly causing her father's death and work for the side of good from the start. There is so much they could do with her character that they would almost be idiots not to use her.
Back to top Go down
AceofSpadz17
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm

I think chinas urban and rural areas would work well in adding atmosphere as well as unfamiliarity to the next RE, I just hope they keep the combat of the recent games and focus on upping the horror aspects of the game
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 pm

AceofSpadz17 wrote:
I think chinas urban and rural areas would work well in adding atmosphere as well as unfamiliarity to the next RE, I just hope they keep the combat of the recent games and focus on upping the horror aspects of the game

yeah the way the buildings are so tightly built together you could search up and go to the next one via roof , and def a steady supply of zombie material there
Back to top Go down
AceofSpadz17
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:11 am

As long as I get to play as chris or maybe even a new character I'll be happy. Over time I seemed to sorts dislike leon for some reason...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:59 am

Can you imagine China zombies? There would be soooooo many! You can barely move there with conscious people! Razz
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 am

I vote for China zombies! With the inevitable Umbrella/Tricell lab buried right underneath the middle of Tokyo Twisted Evil

And not just the regular "Durrrrr" zombies, but the smart(ish) ones from RE4-5, and far more super duper bad guys.

Just imagine it; [insert fav. RE character here] steps onto a crowded monorail train during the morning rush hour, groggy from sleep and on the way to meet [insert second fav. RE character]. An odd quiet hangs in the air, with the passengers all standing shoulder to shoulder in an unmoving stupour. [fav RE character] quirks an eyebrow curiously, and just as the monorail doors close, every last passenger raises a twisted and deathly visage to stare maliciously at [fav. RE character].

Epic?
Back to top Go down
bimmershark
Cerberus
Cerberus
bimmershark

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:29 am

what about expanding the gameplay type of resident evil? kinda like grand theft auto in the sense that its an opened ended city you can go anywhere,do anything ...still have missions and everything...it would be new gameplay but still bring us back old school make it around a huge outbreak ...just a thought...

ooh how bout this ...it is set in australia (got the whole country to explore). you play as a umbrella researcher(we could get a good back ground up for this character)you sent out into a deserted area in australia to "scout " out a new location for a lab..when you get back in town you find that somebody attacked your plane and co-workers and managed to release the t-virus.

we could go back to the good ole zombies ,lots of area to explore,new character ..i could see some potential in that but i am sure it ll get flamed lol
Back to top Go down
AceofSpadz17
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

are we gonna adress the guy who thought Tokyo was in china?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you like to see it set?   Where would you like to see it set? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would you like to see it set?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: